First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply 。-•-゜Graphic For Sale゜-•- 。
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/10/08

TheNanny wrote:

What graphic: Banner.

What you want to writen on: Welcome, Gifts, Family and Friends, Supports, Come again soon ne?

No. of graphic:(#2)

Have you upload picture?:Yes~! X)

Gomen Veb-Chan for requesting so much~! >.< -Bows-

DONEdaijobu usagi! this is my work!^^
23179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/10/08


Aww, kay kays =] Thank you so much~!<33
Posted 12/14/08
what graphic?: Avatar
What you want to writen on?: Alice
no. of graphic:#2
have you upload picture?:yes
Posted 12/14/08

aqua_rose788 wrote:

what graphic?: Avatar
What you want to writen on?: Alice
no. of graphic:#2
have you upload picture?:yes


DONE! XD
Posted 12/15/08

Vebriany wrote:


aqua_rose788 wrote:

what graphic?: Avatar
What you want to writen on?: Alice
no. of graphic:#2
have you upload picture?:yes


DONE! XD


OMFG!!! THIS IS AN AWESOME AVATAR!!! THANKS!!! *drools* it is making me hungry... XD
Posted 12/15/08


Glad that you like it!^^
Posted 12/16/08

Vebriany wrote:



Glad that you like it!^^


Your welcome! XD
Dreamer
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
what graphic?:Avi
What you want to writen on?:KilalaReno,Tsukiyama *write Tsukiyama Bigger than KilalaReno pls*
no. of graphic:(#3)
have you upload picture?:yes currently selecting nice pic to upload
Posted 12/17/08

kilalareno wrote:

what graphic?:Avi
What you want to writen on?:KilalaReno,Tsukiyama *write Tsukiyama Bigger than KilalaReno pls*
no. of graphic:(#3)
have you upload picture?:yes currently selecting nice pic to upload


DONE
Here's ur avi
Dreamer
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

Vebriany wrote:


kilalareno wrote:

what graphic?:Avi
What you want to writen on?:KilalaReno,Tsukiyama *write Tsukiyama Bigger than KilalaReno pls*
no. of graphic:(#3)
have you upload picture?:yes currently selecting nice pic to upload


DONE
Here's ur avi


Arigatou
Dreamer
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
what graphic?:avi
What you want to writen on?:Tsuki,KilalaReno
no. of graphic:(#8)
have you upload picture?:currently searching for bunny pics O.O
Moderator
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

kilalareno wrote:

what graphic?:avi
What you want to writen on?:Tsuki,KilalaReno
no. of graphic:(#8)
have you upload picture?:currently searching for bunny pics O.O


here ya go ^o^
Posted 12/19/08
wahhhhhhhh me was skipped ont the first pg~~ (14 days ago)!!~~
Dreamer
7218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
what graphic?:Avi
What you want to writen on?:Yuuki-Chan & Cecilia
no. of graphic:#10
have you upload picture?:Yupp :X
Dreamer
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
what graphic?:(avi)
What you want to writen on?:KilalaReno*Small* Tsuki*Big*
no. of graphic:(#6)
have you upload picture?:(yes)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.