First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply 。-•-゜Graphic For Sale゜-•- 。
Posted 12/20/08

kilalareno wrote:

what graphic?:(avi)
What you want to writen on?:KilalaReno*Small* Tsuki*Big*
no. of graphic:(#6)
have you upload picture?:(yes)


here u go:
Dreamer
20528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .withyoualways.
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
what graphic?:(avi)
What you want to writen on?:minjiminx
no. of graphic:(#10)
have you upload picture?: yes...
Dreamer
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
what graphic?:(avi)
What you want to writen on?:KilalaReno*Small* Tsuki*Small*
no. of graphic:(#10)
have you upload picture?:(yes)
Posted 12/27/08

minjiminx wrote:

what graphic?:(avi)
What you want to writen on?:minjiminx
no. of graphic:(#10)
have you upload picture?: yes...


DONE
here u go..sorry for the late respond! ><
Posted 12/27/08

kilalareno wrote:

what graphic?:(avi)
What you want to writen on?:KilalaReno*Small* Tsuki*Small*
no. of graphic:(#10)
have you upload picture?:(yes)


sorry the avi already taken..minjiminx first..

I'm really sorry....
Dreamer
20528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .withyoualways.
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

Vebriany wrote:


minjiminx wrote:

what graphic?:(avi)
What you want to writen on?:minjiminx
no. of graphic:(#10)
have you upload picture?: yes...


DONE
here u go..sorry for the late respond! ><


KAWAII!!>< and no problem..i no u were gone... i would have waited still!!:)
Posted 12/27/08

minjiminx wrote:


Vebriany wrote:


minjiminx wrote:

what graphic?:(avi)
What you want to writen on?:minjiminx
no. of graphic:(#10)
have you upload picture?: yes...


DONE
here u go..sorry for the late respond! ><


KAWAII!!>< and no problem..i no u were gone... i would have waited still!!:)

glad that u like it..gomen..the text it's too simple..if too simple should I change?

btw..sorry for make u wait so long..
Dreamer
20528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .withyoualways.
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

Vebriany wrote:


minjiminx wrote:


Vebriany wrote:


minjiminx wrote:

what graphic?:(avi)
What you want to writen on?:minjiminx
no. of graphic:(#10)
have you upload picture?: yes...


DONE
here u go..sorry for the late respond! ><


KAWAII!!>< and no problem..i no u were gone... i would have waited still!!:)

glad that u like it..gomen..the text it's too simple..if too simple should I change?

btw..sorry for make u wait so long..


dont worry!! i love the text, and i no...i would have waited still... and if u want change it.... but i still like it!!:)
Posted 12/27/08


hounto?? glad that u like it! XD
Dreamer
1892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PolkaDOT laND 
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
what graphic?:(banner/avi/icon) banner
What you want to writen on?: Kawaii Host Club
no. of graphic:(#...)banner#3
have you upload picture?:(yes/no)” yup~
Posted 12/28/08

xxiRaiinxx wrote:

what graphic?:(banner/avi/icon) banner
What you want to writen on?: Kawaii Host Club
no. of graphic:(#...)banner#3
have you upload picture?:(yes/no)” yup~


DONE-here u go..XD
Dreamer
1892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PolkaDOT laND 
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Vebriany wrote:


xxiRaiinxx wrote:

what graphic?:(banner/avi/icon) banner
What you want to writen on?: Kawaii Host Club
no. of graphic:(#...)banner#3
have you upload picture?:(yes/no)” yup~


DONE-here u go..XD


thankies >.<
Moderator
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08
what graphic?: avi
What you want to writen on?:_Anna_Anna_
no. of graphic:(#5)
have you upload picture?: yes

it's for my friend she just started CR and i like to help here a bit with everything ^o<


THANK YOU
Posted 12/29/08

naompje wrote:

what graphic?: avi
What you want to writen on?:_Anna_Anna_
no. of graphic:(#5)
have you upload picture?: yes

it's for my friend she just started CR and i like to help here a bit with everything ^o<


THANK YOU


here u go:
Dreamer
20528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .withyoualways.
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
what graphic?: banner
What you want to writen on?: minjiminx
no. of graphic:#6
have you upload picture?:*uploading* and writting..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.