First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Toda Erika Jactress
1171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / UK England
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
Does anyone know who's she's dating?
Who's she close with?
Oh and does anyone have any ideas of whats going to happen in Ryusei no Kizuna?

21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
not interested in her :p
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Under a Rock
Offline
Posted 12/3/08 , edited 12/3/08
Considering that in Ryuusei no Kizuna, she's
, I'm hoping that


My wishful thinking, I guess.
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
i dont like her
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
good actress,but i don't know anything about her private life..
1171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / UK England
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

starlight153 wrote:

Considering that in Ryuusei no Kizuna, she's
, I'm hoping that


My wishful thinking, I guess.







Yup I agree with the ending up with one of the brothers bit however i want her to end up with the younger one Ryo he's adorable...

871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Under a Rock
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

BeepBeep101 wrote:


starlight153 wrote:

Considering that in Ryuusei no Kizuna, she's
, I'm hoping that


My wishful thinking, I guess.







Yup I agree with the ending up with one of the brothers bit however i want her to end up with the younger one Ryo he's adorable...



I can see your point, but the elder brother has gone through so much, thinking about the death of his parents and worrying about his younger siblings.............he needs some piece in his life.
1171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / UK England
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

starlight153 wrote:


BeepBeep101 wrote:


starlight153 wrote:

Considering that in Ryuusei no Kizuna, she's
, I'm hoping that


My wishful thinking, I guess.







Yup I agree with the ending up with one of the brothers bit however i want her to end up with the younger one Ryo he's adorable...



I can see your point, but the elder brother has gone through so much, thinking about the death of his parents and worrying about his younger siblings.............he needs some piece in his life.








I can understand that aswell, and I just hope its one of the brothers but i hope its Ryo purely because he's cute, although the older bro is also hot...

Do you like Togami Yukinari, I don't like him much, he's funny and attractive its just his character is too much of a wuss...
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Under a Rock
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

BeepBeep101 wrote:


starlight153 wrote:


BeepBeep101 wrote:


starlight153 wrote:

Considering that in Ryuusei no Kizuna, she's
, I'm hoping that


My wishful thinking, I guess.







Yup I agree with the ending up with one of the brothers bit however i want her to end up with the younger one Ryo he's adorable...



I can see your point, but the elder brother has gone through so much, thinking about the death of his parents and worrying about his younger siblings.............he needs some piece in his life.








I can understand that aswell, and I just hope its one of the brothers but i hope its Ryo purely because he's cute, although the older bro is also hot...

Do you like Togami Yukinari, I don't like him much, he's funny and attractive its just his character is too much of a wuss...


Who?????
If you mean that guy who keeps asking for the Hayashi rice, then I quite agree. He's a wimp.
1171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / UK England
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

starlight153 wrote:


BeepBeep101 wrote:


starlight153 wrote:


BeepBeep101 wrote:


starlight153 wrote:

Considering that in Ryuusei no Kizuna, she's
, I'm hoping that


My wishful thinking, I guess.







Yup I agree with the ending up with one of the brothers bit however i want her to end up with the younger one Ryo he's adorable...



I can see your point, but the elder brother has gone through so much, thinking about the death of his parents and worrying about his younger siblings.............he needs some piece in his life.








I can understand that aswell, and I just hope its one of the brothers but i hope its Ryo purely because he's cute, although the older bro is also hot...

Do you like Togami Yukinari, I don't like him much, he's funny and attractive its just his character is too much of a wuss...


Who?????
If you mean that guy who keeps asking for the Hayashi rice, then I quite agree. He's a wimp.







yup him, he's really annoying...
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / earth? world? :] XD
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
I dont like her that much especially in Hana yori Dango... :] XD
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
she was cute in death note
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Under a Rock
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

BeepBeep101 wrote:


starlight153 wrote:


BeepBeep101 wrote:


starlight153 wrote:


BeepBeep101 wrote:


starlight153 wrote:

Considering that in Ryuusei no Kizuna, she's
, I'm hoping that


My wishful thinking, I guess.







Yup I agree with the ending up with one of the brothers bit however i want her to end up with the younger one Ryo he's adorable...



I can see your point, but the elder brother has gone through so much, thinking about the death of his parents and worrying about his younger siblings.............he needs some piece in his life.








I can understand that aswell, and I just hope its one of the brothers but i hope its Ryo purely because he's cute, although the older bro is also hot...

Do you like Togami Yukinari, I don't like him much, he's funny and attractive its just his character is too much of a wuss...


Who?????
If you mean that guy who keeps asking for the Hayashi rice, then I quite agree. He's a wimp.







yup him, he's really annoying...


Yes, I quite agree. The two brothers are so much cooler.
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Under a Rock
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Has anyone checked out "Tea Fight?" Erika's new movie?

It's a joint production with a Chinese broadcasting company. Very interesting.
1171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / UK England
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

starlight153 wrote:

Has anyone checked out "Tea Fight?" Erika's new movie?

It's a joint production with a Chinese broadcasting company. Very interesting.



yeah i was checking out the trailer the other day it looks well good

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.