First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
recommand me JAPANESE dramas !
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / anywhere is fine :P
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
I allready watched all the dramas with the KAT-TUN members (really all) and with Matsumoto Jun and Koike Teppei ! Aswell all the dramas with Yamashita Tomohisa ! And I am bored ! I dont have anything to watch anymore . You all probably know many japanese actors and many japanese dramas , so please tell me the dramas u've watched with romance , comedy , high school life or horror .

PLEASE I am disperrate
821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / london
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
My hero by boss
Hana yori dango 1,2 and final
lair game
Rookies
hana kimi


they are the only ones i can think of right now
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
i rarely watch jdramas (A)
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / anywhere is fine :P
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

donkey94 wrote:

My hero by boss
Hana yori dango 1,2 and final
lair game
Rookies
hana kimi


they are the only ones i can think of right now



allready watched those with red :
My hero by boss
Hana yori dango 1,2 and final
lair game
Rookies
hana kimi
are the other two japanese ?.
If yes i'll check them out
821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / london
Offline
Posted 12/3/08 , edited 12/3/08

neko_chan2008 wrote:


donkey94 wrote:

My hero by boss
Hana yori dango 1,2 and final
lair game
Rookies
hana kimi


they are the only ones i can think of right now



allready watched those with red :
My hero by boss
Hana yori dango 1,2 and final
lair game
Rookies
hana kimi
are the other two japanese ?.
If yes i'll check them out


yep erm check out mysoju[dot]com you can check out films and dramas there its a gud web site

501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
try kimura takuya's drama like pride, change, engine, good luck, long vacation, love generation and so on
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / anywhere is fine :P
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

kbsd wrote:

try kimura takuya's drama like pride, change, engine, good luck, long vacation, love generation and so on


ok I'll check them out
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / anywhere is fine :P
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

donkey94 wrote:


neko_chan2008 wrote:


donkey94 wrote:

My hero by boss
Hana yori dango 1,2 and final
lair game
Rookies
hana kimi


they are the only ones i can think of right now



allready watched those with red :
My hero by boss
Hana yori dango 1,2 and final
lair game
Rookies
hana kimi
are the other two japanese ?.
If yes i'll check them out


yep erm check out mysoju[dot]com you can check out films and dramas there its a gud web site



I cant watch them cuz it load too much , I allready tried !
They are not on crunchyroll ???
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
Nodame Cantabile!
Hotaru no Hikari
Celeb to Binbo Taro
Last Friends
Code Blue
Zettai Kareshi
there are soo many more
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/3/08 , edited 12/3/08
zettai kareshi
life
one litre of tears
koizora
my boss my hero
hanayome to papa
mukudomo
14sai no haha
maou
bloody monday
anego
sapuri
tatta hitotsu no koi
gokusen
hana kimi
Posted 12/3/08

neko_chan2008 wrote:


kbsd wrote:

try kimura takuya's drama like pride, change, engine, good luck, long vacation, love generation and so on


ok I'll check them out


kimura takuya is one of my fav pride is realy good
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / anywhere is fine :P
Offline
Posted 12/3/08 , edited 12/3/08

sinnerinheaven wrote:
watched (with red)
zettai kareshi
life
one litre of tears
koizora
my boss my here
hanayome to papa
mukudomo
14sai no haha
maou
bloody monday
anego
sapuri
tatta hitotsu no koi
gokusen
hana kimi


3948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / mla, ph
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
Tantei gakuen Q..
Tantei Gakuen Live action
Moe

745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / anywhere is fine :P
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

maiselle23 wrote:

Tantei gakuen Q..
Tantei Gakuen Live action
Moe



watched both of them !
I am crazy and I probably disperate u aswell ...
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

neko_chan2008 wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:
watched (with red)
zettai kareshi
life
one litre of tears
koizora
my boss my hero
hanayome to papa
mukudomo
14sai no haha
maou
bloody monday
anego
sapuri
tatta hitotsu no koi
gokusen
hana kimi




have you seen
celeb to binbo taro
bambino
kimi wa petto
majo no jouken
sore wa totzusen arashi no you ni
stand up
nodame cantible
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.