First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
[Fanfiction] With You
Member
24845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/3/08 , edited 7/24/09
Hi!! It's been a while readers ^^ i decided to put the sequel of "Love is Painful" here so be grateful!! here's the link to the first story:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-298748/fanfiction-love-is-painful/

Title: With You
Rating: T
Pairing: Amuto
Progress: Incomplete
Summary: Hinamori Amu and Tsukiyomi Ikuto are having a peaceful and perfect life. But will things twist around and turn for the worst? Who will try to get in their way?

Chapter 1: Prologue



Chapter 2: Meet The Parents



Chapter 3: Wedding Day



chapter 4 is on page 5 because the whole chapter couldn't fit in this post

Chapter 5 is on page 6

chapter 6 is on page 7
Member
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA. nuff said.
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
OMG I loved Love Is Painful! Yayz! Nagihiko proposed to Rima! Ikutos back!
Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
OMG!!! I LOVED LOVE IS PAINFUL. THIS ROX!!!
Member
827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
I love your fanfic. It's amazingly awesome! ^_^ Hehe. I'm not sure if you know me or not, but I'm Lil Dreamer Tomoyo on fanfiction.net.
Member
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
I was like what the HECK when I saw that ikuto had gone to Paris >.<I was SOOO happy when I saw that he came back ^^...~yay~...how did he get the keys anyway ??...did amu had the house before he went o.O....and it was kinda obvious it was ikuto when I read the part about the "neck sucking thing" ^^'l"l....well...as far as I've read from and concluded from "Love is Pain".....I think ikuto REALLY likes to suck amu's neck ...anywayz CONGRATULATIONS Rima !!!! ^^
Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

Natsuya801923 wrote:

Hi!! It's been a while readers ^^ i decided to put the sequel here so be grateful!! here's chapter one of "With You"!!

Prologue


(A/N: When “Love is Painful” ended, it was like nearing October. It’s now June.)

Amu’s POV

“Does this look good on me, Amu? I want my date to be perfect.”

“Rima, it looks great. Nagihiko wouldn’t change his love about you even if you wore baggy clothes.”

“I still want to look nice.”

“Um, hello? You’re wearing the most beautiful black dress I have ever seen. He won’t take his eyes off of you for a second,” I assured.

“Thanks,” she said smiling towards me.

“No problem. Now go and meet your date!” I pushed her out the door.

I sighed. This is so boring. Ran, Miki, Su, Utau, Rima, Mizuki, and Yaya are all busy!! So are the guys! And Ikuto’s not here right now…

I hope he’s doing well…

X-x-Flashback-x-X

“Amu, I have to go to Paris.”

I stopped chewing my dinner. “What?” was all I could utter.

“Do you know how I play the violin?” he asked. I nodded. “My parents would like me to become a renowned violinist. My father said that he has a friend in Paris who is part of a huge music industry. It’s also my dream to become a violinist…” he trailed.

“Then what’s stopping you?” I asked nonchalantly. He was shocked but slowly softened. I gave him a confused look. He stood up and walked around the table to me. He knelt down and wiped my cheeks. Tears. I brought my hands up quickly and rubbed my eyes.

“These are nothing. It’s just that there was something in my eye.” More tears continued to flow down.

“Amu, I won’t go if you don’t want me to go.”

I would have instantly told him to stay. But… “I don’t want to ruin your dream,” was all I could say. He hugged me tightly.

“Thank you,” he murmured. I sobbed. He pulled back to capture my lips in a passionate kiss.

X-x-End of Flashback-x-X


He’s gone for 3 months. He should be back in 2-3 weeks. I moped around the house trying to find something to do.

I also rented a room in an apartment since I had enough money and it was summer. It’s really nice and comfy but lonely.

Next Day at 8:00 p.m

The phone rang. I grunted and got up.

“Hello?”

“It’s Rima.”

“Hey. Oh yea, how did the date went?”

“I was getting to that. Sit down first.”

“Ok…?” I did as I was told. Was she going to tell me something dramatic?

“Nagihiko…he….”

“Yea?” I encouraged, the suspense rising.

“He proposed to me!”


Silence. I then broke it. “Oh my god, Rima! I’m so happy for you!!” I stood up and began pacing.

“Thanks!”

“Tell me the details. How did he propose to you?”

“We were at a restaurant. He gave me a bouquet of flowers and a clown toy. You know I like gags, right?”


“Yea. Continue.”

“Well the clown was holding a container with a lid on it. He told me to open it and I did. There was candy in there. It was very good by the way. At the bottom of the container, there laid my ring.”

“So romantic!” I said.

“I know!”

We talked for another hour or so. “Sorry, Amu. I have to go now.”

“Okay. See you later. Congratulations again.”

“Thanks. ‘Night.”

Click.


Rima’s getting married. My friend is marrying to Nagihiko. I was bubbling with excitement inside. Pieces of the conversation then slipped into my mind.

“When do you think Ikuto will propose to you?”

I don’t know. I kept on pondering that. Will he? Hmm…. I went to the couch and decided to read a magazine. I put it down after 10 minutes and decided to take a nap.

1:00 a.m.

I woke up yawning. I checked the clock on the wall. It’s 1 in the morning already? I should go back to bed. But I first need some water. I stood up and stretched.

Creak.

I stopped. What was that? I looked around but it was too dark. I attempted to turn on the light but that won’t be good if it was a burglar or something. Ah! What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! Ok, now’s not the time to spaz out. I wandered to the living room and walked to the door. Hmm…it’s closed. Maybe while I was stretching, I made the floor creak. My legs moved slowly to the kitchen. Ah, too dark. I groped around for the door or something.

Something pulled my arms down from searching and something was wrapped around my waist. I was about to scream but something clamped my mouth. Don’t tell me it’s a real burglar! I tried talking but it came out in a muffle.

Something warm touched the side of my neck. Lips. It started sucking on my skin. No! I don’t want another man to touch me except for Ikuto! Think, Amu, think! I moved my leg and was about to wrap it around the person’s leg to make him fall, but he/she was quicker. I ended up falling with him/her on top of me. It’s most likely a guy. Who else would suck on a girl’s neck? Well, exclude the lesbians.

He bit my earlobe. What the hell? You know, this guy is reminding me of Ikuto. I struggled for him to get off of me. I somehow turned us over with me on top of him. His hand fell from my face. He had blue hair and alluring, azure eyes.

“Ikuto?!”

He smirked and pulled my head down for a kiss.

-------

Did you like it? Hope you did!! ^^


I LOVE IT! CONTINUE!!!!
Member
24845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

4ever_Lacus wrote:

I love your fanfic. It's amazingly awesome! ^_^ Hehe. I'm not sure if you know me or not, but I'm Lil Dreamer Tomoyo on fanfiction.net.


hi! i remember u ^^ i love ur story Amuto: Bloody Love =)
Member
24845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08

lucky_star_witch wrote:

I was like what the HECK when I saw that ikuto had gone to Paris >.<I was SOOO happy when I saw that he came back ^^...~yay~...how did he get the keys anyway ??...did amu had the house before he went o.O....and it was kinda obvious it was ikuto when I read the part about the "neck sucking thing" ^^'l"l....well...as far as I've read from and concluded from "Love is Pain".....I think ikuto REALLY likes to suck amu's neck ...anywayz CONGRATULATIONS Rima !!!! ^^


oh sorry >< Ikuto basically lives with Amu and now that u mention it, Ikuto does!!! xD i'm trying to put an Amuto moment where ever i can to make u guys happy XD but i'm not the romantic type of person
Member
24845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
Meet The Parents

Amu's POV


What the—? How in the world did he get here?! I managed to pull away from him.

“Didn’t I make a grand entrance?” he asked.

“S-Shut up! I thought you were a burglar! H-How the heck d-did you g-get h-h-here?” I stammered since I was right on top of this hot guy.

His signature graced upon his handsome face. “The door, duh. I got to come back here earlier since I was allowed to.” He then pouted and put on puppy eyes. “Do you not want me here?”

Grr…I hated that face! He always lures me into doing it his way with that kind of face. “Stop doing that face! And n-n-no, I do want you here. I missed you so much! But how? What about your dream?”

He flipped us over with me on the bottom and him pressing on top of me, his face just 2 inches away. I let out another yelp and blushed a bright pink. He was still smirking. I always wanted to ask him if he was tired of smirking, but that doesn’t seem possible. “I got a debut thanks to my dad and his friend. It was a success. I’ll be working with her from now on and that best thing is that she moved here so it would be more convenient. And I missed you like hell too.”

My face turned into a tomato. “I’m so happy for you!” I broke into a huge smile but then frowned. “But she?”

“My manager and she is a woman.”

“How old?” I questioned even further.

He rolled his eyes. “Amu, you the only person I have eyes for. Don’t think I’ll cheat on you.”

“Just answer the question,” I commanded, obviously irritated. I need all the facts I can get. I don’t want another woman stealing my man! ‘My man? What am I thinking? He’s not mine. Technically he is but we’re not married yet….’

He sighed. “In her early twenties.”

“Even worse!”

“Why are you so nervous? Jealous?” He smirked.

“No, pervert!”

He faked a pout. “That really hurt, Amu.”

I grimaced and muttered, “Idiot.”

He smirked and brought his head down to suck on my neck. Shivers went down my spine.

“I-I-Iku—stop it! It tickles!” I giggled. He kept on sucking.

“Ikuto!” I sighed knowing he won’t stop. “You promise?”

He stopped sucking on my now wet neck. “Promise what?”

“That you won’t go to another woman.” I’m sure that Ikuto won’t cheat on me but I was still so scared. He handsome, about to be successful I’m sure, caring, pervert at times, but a great man and look at me. I have weird pink hair, average looking, I don’t stand a chance.

He gripped my face with his elbows beside my arms and his body on top of mine trapping me. “Amu, I love you more than the world. I promise that I will not love another woman.”

“B-But, you’re so different from me! You’re hot, nice, caring and look at me!” I ranted. “I’m average, not special and so much different from you! I’m not surprised that a lot of girls go all crazy over you but what about me? I don’t see guys drool all over me. Don’t you see? Your manager is probably way better looking, successful, nice, and I’m no—” He shut me up with a fierce, passionate kiss. I tried to talk but it only came out in a muffle. He demanded entrance and I granted his wish. He explored my mouth and the kiss was sweet bliss. I turned away gasping for air.

“You still taste great, Amu. Like strawberries.” He licked his lips making my face reddened. “And that manager doesn’t appeal to me like you do. You’re a thousand—no infinite—times more attractive to me than she is to me. You are special. The only girl that will ever catch my attention is you. I love you so freakin’ much, you don’t even know how much.”

I blushed even harder. “T-T-Thank you. I-I-I love you t-too.”

“That’s my girl.” He stroked the left side of my face.

“Oh, and Ikuto?”

“Hmm?”

“Welcome home.”

He smiled a smile that would make my heart melt. “I’m back.”

We shared another sweet and passionate kiss.

------

“Ikuto, can I meet your parents?” I asked out of the blue a week after he came back. He choked on the food he was eating. “Oops, sorry. I should’ve asked after dinner.”

“Why?” he inquired.

“Don’t you remember? When you met my parents, you promised me that I could meet your parents. Right?”

“I did but why do you want to meet them?” He raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged. “It’s about time I met your parents right?”

“No. You don’t even have to acknowledge them.”

“Why? That’s not very nice. Besides, your parents sound great from what I hear. But I never heard you say anything about your mother. What’s she like?” But all I heard about Ikuto’s dad is that he helped Ikuto get a career starting. That’s it. I never really thought much about his parents until now.

“It’s not important.” He finished the last of his dinner and stood up and went to the sink. He turned on the faucet and began washing the dishes.

“Aw, Ikuto! Why can’t you tell me?” I stood up as well the put my dish in the sink for Ikuto to wash and I’ll dry. “Please?” He faced me right in time for me to put on my puppy eyes and a pout. A fake tear escaped my eye. “Please?”

He groaned. “You know I hate it when you do that!” My face inched closer towards his hoping he would say yes. “Ok, ok! I give! You can meet them.”

I jumped up and down. “Yay! It worked! Thank you so much, Ikuto!” I smiled brightly at him.

After we finished the dishes he spoke. “But in return…” His eyes were filled with lust. Oh god. I knew there was a catch. “…I get to have some fun with you.” Shivers went down my spine. He pushed me against the nearest wall making me let out a small squeak. He presses his body to mine and I didn’t even have any space to move. He started sucking on my neck and then nibbled on my earlobe. I was moaning in pleasure. He began kissing from the top of my neck to my shoulder. (A/N: She was wearing a spaghetti strap.) I felt the straps slide down my arm.

Ring! Ring!


He growled but continued with the kisses.

“Um…Ik-Ikuto? Shouldn’t we…?”

Ring! Ring!

“Ignore it,” he hissed.

“But what if it’s important?”

“I doubt it.” He continued.

Ring! Ring!

“Ikuto! Get off me!!” I tried pushing him off.

“Who the hell would be calling now?!” he growled. I managed to escape his arms and picked up the phone.

“Hello?” I answered.

“It’s Utau.”

“Hey, Utau. What’s up?”

“You won’t believe it.”


“What is it?”

“Kukai proposed to me!!”

My mouth dropped to the floor. First, Rima and now Utau? Is June a month for guys to propose? Who’s next? Ran, Miki, Su? Me?

Arms wrapped around my waist. Ikuto. “Congratulations, Utau! Did you hear that Rima is marrying Nagihiko?” I turned my head only to be kissed on the cheek. I smiled sweetly at Ikuto.

“Yes I did. First her and then me. Who knows? You could be next. I’m sure Ikuto will propose to you soon.” This phone is loud enough for Ikuto to hear every word she said. Every word.

“Maybe…” He pulled my hair to my left side to give him enough space to suck on my neck. I resisted the urge to moan since Utau would hear me. I kept on moving away but Ikuto kept me in place.

“Don’t be doubtful. Anyways, I have to go now. Good night!”

“Ok. Later.”

Click.


“Um…”

He finally stopped sucking. “Hmm…so my little sister is getting married.”

“Aren’t you supposed to be jumping for joy?” I joked. But that’s not even in his character. I have never seen Ikuto jump around like a little kid before. I would be in shock for the rest of my life if I saw Ikuto hop and skip.

“Maybe,” he said, smirking. “And what Utau said might be true.”

“What?”

“Me proposing.”

I blushed. “Is it true?” I always wanted to be with Ikuto for the rest of my life but will Ikuto propose?

“Who knows? I saw this really hot girl in Paris. She was dead straight cute—” I smacked him on the head.

“You idiot!” I tried to hit him again but he caught my hand and kissed it. I blushed.

“You didn’t let me finish. She was cute but you, Amu, is beautiful, flawless, cute, perfect, the right girl for me.”

“Y-You don’t h-have to say all those t-things,” I stuttered, obviously embarrassed. “No one has ever called me b-beautiful.”

“Well there is something wrong with them. You are drop dead beautiful and sexy, might I add,” he said, his perverted side kicking in. I knew this wouldn’t last. He then touched my breast. Oh no, he did not just touch me there.

“Hmm…they got a bit bigger since I last touched them.”

“Ikuto, you perverted cat!!” I stomped away furiously to my—our—room. “I’m seeing your parents tomorrow! You’ve had enough fun for tonight. Good night!” I shouted.

-----

“Where does your parents live?” I asked while Ikuto drove.

“They live like two towns away. More like in the countryside of the city. You’ll see when we get there.”

“Ok.”

After 15 minutes, the buildings began to disappear and were placed by trees.

“Wow, this is so pretty!” I exclaimed.

“Yea, I used to climb these trees all the time,” he stated.

I cocked one eyebrow. “You?”

“Is that shocking?” he growled.

“Yes. I have never actually seen you climb up a tree before.”

He rolled his eyes. “Well, duh. I’m an adult now. What’d you expect?”

“Ok, sorry.”

Ikuto soon pulled up a long driveway. My mouth fell open. “Holy crap! This is your house?!”

Ikuto shrugged. “Yea.” The house was simply gorgeous. It had a swimming pool, who knows how many floors in the mansion, and a fountain, a long driveway, beautiful windows, and so much more.

“No wonder they live in the countryside. Well, this house is beautiful!” I looked like a little kid looking out a window with wonder in her eyes. “Is there a backyard?”

He nodded. “A big one in fact. Utau and I always played there. She would sing and I would play my violin.”

“Wow. It must be nice living here.”

“Not really…” he trailed off.

I gave him a confused look. “Why?”

“It’s so...strict? I don’t know how to describe it. They always order me around and to keep up my studies but I don’t really do that. Plus, I have to be formal but I don’t really obey.”

I sweatdropped. “I’m sure they wanted you to be successful.”

“Becoming a violinist doesn’t really require a scholarship or good grades or whatever.”

“I guess but you have to at least have good grades.”

He rolled his eyes. “Whatever. Let’s get out of the car.”

Ikuto and I stepped out the car. He took my hand as we both walked up the wide staircase up to the beautiful carved door. He rang the doorbell twice. Footsteps could soon be heard.

“My mom’s sorta weird so pay no mind to her,” he warned.

“Huh?” The door flew open.

“Ikuto-san!” A woman gave Ikuto a quick hug. (Does anybody know how Ikuto’s mother and father look like? I saw a group picture of Ikuto’s family and Tadase’s family on a manga page but it’s not colored and you can’t see the faces of Ikuto’s mother and father!! Only hairstyles -.- So use your imaginations! And I’m gonna use mine :D) She had long, straight, beautiful blonde hair. But why did she say “Ikuto-san”? She is very formal with Ikuto. I guess that’s what Ikuto meant when they were strict and formal. “It’s been so long! How have you been?”

“Fine,” Ikuto replied briskly.

She got off of Ikuto and turned towards me. “And you are?”

“H-Hinamori Amu, ma’am. It’s pleased to meet you.” I bowed down low and heard Ikuto sigh.

“Please, raise your head! It’s a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. Why don’t you come in and have tea? I just made some cookies.”

“Ok,” I agreed. Ikuto and I went inside. While Ikuto’s mom was closing the door, Ikuto whispered, “You don’t have to be so formal.”

“I don’t mind.” I whispered so only Ikuto could hear.

“Fine. Do whatever you want.”

His mom led us to a big couch. I finally took notice of the interior of the house. And boy was it amazing!! The ceiling was tall, a long, spiral staircase led to the second floor, a glass table…absolutely gorgeous. I sat down with Ikuto on my left side while holding hands. Across from me was his mother and next to her is Ikuto’s father from what I presume. He looked very much like Ikuto but his hair was more tamed than Ikuto’s.

“Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Tsukiyomi Souko. Souko is fine.” She reached across the table for a handshake. I gripped her hand gently.

“It’s a pleasure, Souko-san.”

“This is my husband.” She gestured towards the man to her right.

“Aruto Tsukiyomi.” He reached for my hand as well. “Aruto is fine.”

“Hello, Aruto-san. It’s nice to meet you. I’m Hinamori Amu. Amu is fine.”

“Ok, Amu-san. May I ask why you are here?” Souko-san asked.

“Actually, I came here to tell you that I’m Ikuto’s—” I confessed only to be interrupted by Ikuto.

“—girlfriend.” Ikuto finished. “Now that we’re finished, let’s go Amu.” He stood up and pulled me with him.

“Ikuto-san! Come back here!” Ikuto grudgingly sat back down and I sat down as well.

“I didn’t hear about you having a girlfriend,” Souko-san said with a twinkle in her eye. She must be happy.

“You never asked,” was all Ikuto said.

“You should’ve told me. How long have you been dating, Amu-san?” she asked.

“A year.” I answered.

“And you never told me anything, let alone mention her!” she scolded.

Ikuto looked bored. I sweatdropped. He’s still the same as always.

“Oh, let him be. I’m sure he wanted to keep it a secret. Besides, I think it’s great he finally has a pretty girl at his side.” Aruto-san smiled gently.

“I’m not that pretty…” I said. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ikuto roll his eyes.

“Come now, don’t be modest! You are pretty, Amu-chan,” Aruto-san assured.

“T-Thank you.” I said.

“Now, Amu-san, come with me.” She stood up and pulled me up with her.

“Eh?” I uttered.

“Mom!” Ikuto protested.

“You’ll get your precious girl back. I’m sure Souko wants to get to know Amu-chan a bit better.” Aruto-san reasoned.

“Fine,” Ikuto gave in. Souko-san led me outside to her backyard. There was a bench under a big tree. Both of us sat down on the bench.

“Tell me something about yourself.”

I did as she was wished. I basically laid out my whole life for her to hear. And did we talk for like half an hour about me?

“Did you have a boyfriend before Ikuto?” she questioned.

“…yes, I did.” I admitted after a moment of silence.

“Oh, really? How close were you?”

“Close. Almost as close as I was to Ikuto but my connection with Ikuto is stronger.” For some reason, I’m sort of comfortable talking about Keiichiro. (A/N: In case you readers forgot, Keiichiro was Amu’s past boyfriend and fiancé.)

“I see.” She didn’t have a mad face but more of an understandable face. “I’m curious. Has he ever proposed to you or something really special?”

“He…did propose to me.” I was hoping to avoid this part.

“And you said…?”

“I said yes to Keiichiro.”

Silence. A million things went through my head. Will she not let me be with Ikuto? Will she think I’m a bad girl? Ah, so many questions and zero answers!

“…how come you aren’t with this Keiichiro?” Her tone became a bit cold. Oh boy. I screwed this up.

“Oh, um…he passed away.” Her facial expression instantly became apologetic and solemn.

“I’m so sorry that happened. Forgive me,” Souko said.

I waved my hands back and forth in front of my face. “N-No, it’s quite alright! And enough about me, could you tell me about Ikuto when he was little?”

“Why not? Do you mind waiting a little? I have an album full of pictures of Utau and Ikuto from when they were little.

“Ok. I would love to see them.” She stood up and stretched. She started walking but stopped and turned around.

“Amu-san?”

“Yes?” I curious answered.

“Will you love my son with all your heart without the past getting in the way of your decision? I don’t want my son to have a broken heart.”

“I promise with all my heart, Souko-san. Ikuto is my entire life. Without him, I’m nothing.”

She smiled warmly. “I’m glad that Ikuto-san has finally found someone he loves.”

“Me, too,” I agreed. I saw her disappeared from view and the few tears I was holding back fell. I wiped them away quickly before more threatened to fall. I promised that I wouldn’t cry about it anymore but isn’t it natural to cry over someone you once loved?

I looked at the scenery to pass the time. There was a small swing set to my right. A big rock a few yards to my left. It resembled a big one-person couch.

“Sorry to keep you waiting,” Souko-san apologized as she sat back down on the bench with a big photo album on her lap. “Here are the photos.” She handed me the book and I opened it revealing many cute pictures.

“Utau looks so cute in there!”

“Ah, I remember. Utau used to have this fake microphone and carried it with her wherever she went,” she recalled.

I flipped to other pictures. There were many cute pictures. I giggled when I saw a photo of Ikuto.

“How did that happen?” Ikuto had ice cream all over his face and the top part of his head. He was sitting on the ground with Utau lying down.

Souko-san laughed out loud. “I never stopped laughing that day. This is one of the few times I have actually seen Ikuto-san like this. Utau-san was trying to get ice cream for her and Ikuto-san and somehow, she tripped making the ice cream bucket fly up and land on Ikuto-san! It was hilarious seeing them like that and I just had to take a picture.” A broad plastered smile was on her face.

“Same here. I have never actually seen Ikuto be all goofy and messy as well.”

We talked more about the pictures. Afterwards, we talked about Souko-san and Aruto-san.

“Ah, it’s 5 already?” (A/N: Amu and Ikuto came to his house at 1 p.m.)

“We must have kept the boys waiting a while,” I joked.

“You’re right.” She laughed. “Shall we?”

I nodded as she pulled me upright. Ikuto was lying down on the couch while Aruto-san was reading the newspaper across from him when we went inside the house.

“You girls sure talked for a long time,” Aruto-san commented as he looked up from his newspaper.

“We had many interesting things to talk about. Right, Amu-san?”

I nodded. “It was nice talking to you.”

Ikuto sat up. “Ok, time to go.”

“But Ikuto, I’d like to see your room,” I objected.

“Ok, but then we’re leaving.”

“Fine, fine.”

Ikuto took my hand and led me to the staircase.

“If you kids need anything, Souko and I will be right here. Don’t do anything bad ok?”

“Sure, dad.” Ikuto smirked. Oh god. We climbed up the vast staircase and went straight down the hallway.

“This is my room,” Ikuto said as he opened the door. His room was pretty normal. (A/N: His room is going to be like in the anime! Check the end of episode 55. I’m pretty sure that’s when they show his room.)

“Your room is really neat,” I observed. He shrugged. I went right in front of his bed.

Click.

Eh? Did he just lock the door? A pervert plus being in a locked room with him equals something perverted and bad. I turned around only to meet azure eyes.

“Eek!” How did he get there so fast?! A smirk graced his features as he pushed me down on the bed. (A/N: When I said Amu was standing in front of Ikuto’s bed, I meant she was standing in front of the short side of the bed. So when she fell, her body fit perfectly on the bed. Just to make things clear if you’re confused :D)

“Now that we’re finally alone…” He fell on top of me, making me trapped underneath him. Still the pervert as always. He sucked on my neck earning moans from me. He then kissed from my shoulder all the way to the corner of my lips. Lips pressed roughly against mine. I broke the kiss for air.

“Were you crying?"

I stopped breathing. “How did you know?”

“I saw through the windows.” Man, I hate it how he has sharp eyes. “Why?”

“She asked about my past.”

“Ah…” I knew he understood. “That’s why I didn’t really want you to meet them because they sometimes say the wrong things at the wrong time.”

“But I really like them! You have great parents.”

He shrugged. “I like your parents too.”

I smiled. “Thanks. And Ikuto? You know I’ll always love you right?”

“Yea. I’ll always love you too.”

“Thank you.” I pulled his head down for another passionate kiss.

--------

hope u liked that
Member
24845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

SilverStarmist wrote:


Natsuya801923 wrote:

Hi!! It's been a while readers ^^ i decided to put the sequel here so be grateful!! here's chapter one of "With You"!!

Prologue


(A/N: When “Love is Painful” ended, it was like nearing October. It’s now June.)

Amu’s POV

“Does this look good on me, Amu? I want my date to be perfect.”

“Rima, it looks great. Nagihiko wouldn’t change his love about you even if you wore baggy clothes.”

“I still want to look nice.”

“Um, hello? You’re wearing the most beautiful black dress I have ever seen. He won’t take his eyes off of you for a second,” I assured.

“Thanks,” she said smiling towards me.

“No problem. Now go and meet your date!” I pushed her out the door.

I sighed. This is so boring. Ran, Miki, Su, Utau, Rima, Mizuki, and Yaya are all busy!! So are the guys! And Ikuto’s not here right now…

I hope he’s doing well…

X-x-Flashback-x-X

“Amu, I have to go to Paris.”

I stopped chewing my dinner. “What?” was all I could utter.

“Do you know how I play the violin?” he asked. I nodded. “My parents would like me to become a renowned violinist. My father said that he has a friend in Paris who is part of a huge music industry. It’s also my dream to become a violinist…” he trailed.

“Then what’s stopping you?” I asked nonchalantly. He was shocked but slowly softened. I gave him a confused look. He stood up and walked around the table to me. He knelt down and wiped my cheeks. Tears. I brought my hands up quickly and rubbed my eyes.

“These are nothing. It’s just that there was something in my eye.” More tears continued to flow down.

“Amu, I won’t go if you don’t want me to go.”

I would have instantly told him to stay. But… “I don’t want to ruin your dream,” was all I could say. He hugged me tightly.

“Thank you,” he murmured. I sobbed. He pulled back to capture my lips in a passionate kiss.

X-x-End of Flashback-x-X


He’s gone for 3 months. He should be back in 2-3 weeks. I moped around the house trying to find something to do.

I also rented a room in an apartment since I had enough money and it was summer. It’s really nice and comfy but lonely.

Next Day at 8:00 p.m

The phone rang. I grunted and got up.

“Hello?”

“It’s Rima.”

“Hey. Oh yea, how did the date went?”

“I was getting to that. Sit down first.”

“Ok…?” I did as I was told. Was she going to tell me something dramatic?

“Nagihiko…he….”

“Yea?” I encouraged, the suspense rising.

“He proposed to me!”


Silence. I then broke it. “Oh my god, Rima! I’m so happy for you!!” I stood up and began pacing.

“Thanks!”

“Tell me the details. How did he propose to you?”

“We were at a restaurant. He gave me a bouquet of flowers and a clown toy. You know I like gags, right?”


“Yea. Continue.”

“Well the clown was holding a container with a lid on it. He told me to open it and I did. There was candy in there. It was very good by the way. At the bottom of the container, there laid my ring.”

“So romantic!” I said.

“I know!”

We talked for another hour or so. “Sorry, Amu. I have to go now.”

“Okay. See you later. Congratulations again.”

“Thanks. ‘Night.”

Click.


Rima’s getting married. My friend is marrying to Nagihiko. I was bubbling with excitement inside. Pieces of the conversation then slipped into my mind.

“When do you think Ikuto will propose to you?”

I don’t know. I kept on pondering that. Will he? Hmm…. I went to the couch and decided to read a magazine. I put it down after 10 minutes and decided to take a nap.

1:00 a.m.

I woke up yawning. I checked the clock on the wall. It’s 1 in the morning already? I should go back to bed. But I first need some water. I stood up and stretched.

Creak.

I stopped. What was that? I looked around but it was too dark. I attempted to turn on the light but that won’t be good if it was a burglar or something. Ah! What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! Ok, now’s not the time to spaz out. I wandered to the living room and walked to the door. Hmm…it’s closed. Maybe while I was stretching, I made the floor creak. My legs moved slowly to the kitchen. Ah, too dark. I groped around for the door or something.

Something pulled my arms down from searching and something was wrapped around my waist. I was about to scream but something clamped my mouth. Don’t tell me it’s a real burglar! I tried talking but it came out in a muffle.

Something warm touched the side of my neck. Lips. It started sucking on my skin. No! I don’t want another man to touch me except for Ikuto! Think, Amu, think! I moved my leg and was about to wrap it around the person’s leg to make him fall, but he/she was quicker. I ended up falling with him/her on top of me. It’s most likely a guy. Who else would suck on a girl’s neck? Well, exclude the lesbians.

He bit my earlobe. What the hell? You know, this guy is reminding me of Ikuto. I struggled for him to get off of me. I somehow turned us over with me on top of him. His hand fell from my face. He had blue hair and alluring, azure eyes.

“Ikuto?!”

He smirked and pulled my head down for a kiss.

-------

Did you like it? Hope you did!! ^^


I LOVE IT! CONTINUE!!!!


thank u!! ^^ did u see the prequel, "Love is Painful"? oh and the second chapter is out of "With You" ^^
Member
827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

Natsuya801923 wrote:


4ever_Lacus wrote:

I love your fanfic. It's amazingly awesome! ^_^ Hehe. I'm not sure if you know me or not, but I'm Lil Dreamer Tomoyo on fanfiction.net.


hi! i remember u ^^ i love ur story Amuto: Bloody Love =)


hehe. Thankies!!! Your story is awesome. You're a wonderful author. I've read or is still reading all your fics. They're all awesome.
Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

Natsuya801923 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


Natsuya801923 wrote:

Hi!! It's been a while readers ^^ i decided to put the sequel here so be grateful!! here's chapter one of "With You"!!

Prologue


(A/N: When “Love is Painful” ended, it was like nearing October. It’s now June.)

Amu’s POV

“Does this look good on me, Amu? I want my date to be perfect.”

“Rima, it looks great. Nagihiko wouldn’t change his love about you even if you wore baggy clothes.”

“I still want to look nice.”

“Um, hello? You’re wearing the most beautiful black dress I have ever seen. He won’t take his eyes off of you for a second,” I assured.

“Thanks,” she said smiling towards me.

“No problem. Now go and meet your date!” I pushed her out the door.

I sighed. This is so boring. Ran, Miki, Su, Utau, Rima, Mizuki, and Yaya are all busy!! So are the guys! And Ikuto’s not here right now…

I hope he’s doing well…

X-x-Flashback-x-X

“Amu, I have to go to Paris.”

I stopped chewing my dinner. “What?” was all I could utter.

“Do you know how I play the violin?” he asked. I nodded. “My parents would like me to become a renowned violinist. My father said that he has a friend in Paris who is part of a huge music industry. It’s also my dream to become a violinist…” he trailed.

“Then what’s stopping you?” I asked nonchalantly. He was shocked but slowly softened. I gave him a confused look. He stood up and walked around the table to me. He knelt down and wiped my cheeks. Tears. I brought my hands up quickly and rubbed my eyes.

“These are nothing. It’s just that there was something in my eye.” More tears continued to flow down.

“Amu, I won’t go if you don’t want me to go.”

I would have instantly told him to stay. But… “I don’t want to ruin your dream,” was all I could say. He hugged me tightly.

“Thank you,” he murmured. I sobbed. He pulled back to capture my lips in a passionate kiss.

X-x-End of Flashback-x-X


He’s gone for 3 months. He should be back in 2-3 weeks. I moped around the house trying to find something to do.

I also rented a room in an apartment since I had enough money and it was summer. It’s really nice and comfy but lonely.

Next Day at 8:00 p.m

The phone rang. I grunted and got up.

“Hello?”

“It’s Rima.”

“Hey. Oh yea, how did the date went?”

“I was getting to that. Sit down first.”

“Ok…?” I did as I was told. Was she going to tell me something dramatic?

“Nagihiko…he….”

“Yea?” I encouraged, the suspense rising.

“He proposed to me!”


Silence. I then broke it. “Oh my god, Rima! I’m so happy for you!!” I stood up and began pacing.

“Thanks!”

“Tell me the details. How did he propose to you?”

“We were at a restaurant. He gave me a bouquet of flowers and a clown toy. You know I like gags, right?”


“Yea. Continue.”

“Well the clown was holding a container with a lid on it. He told me to open it and I did. There was candy in there. It was very good by the way. At the bottom of the container, there laid my ring.”

“So romantic!” I said.

“I know!”

We talked for another hour or so. “Sorry, Amu. I have to go now.”

“Okay. See you later. Congratulations again.”

“Thanks. ‘Night.”

Click.


Rima’s getting married. My friend is marrying to Nagihiko. I was bubbling with excitement inside. Pieces of the conversation then slipped into my mind.

“When do you think Ikuto will propose to you?”

I don’t know. I kept on pondering that. Will he? Hmm…. I went to the couch and decided to read a magazine. I put it down after 10 minutes and decided to take a nap.

1:00 a.m.

I woke up yawning. I checked the clock on the wall. It’s 1 in the morning already? I should go back to bed. But I first need some water. I stood up and stretched.

Creak.

I stopped. What was that? I looked around but it was too dark. I attempted to turn on the light but that won’t be good if it was a burglar or something. Ah! What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! Ok, now’s not the time to spaz out. I wandered to the living room and walked to the door. Hmm…it’s closed. Maybe while I was stretching, I made the floor creak. My legs moved slowly to the kitchen. Ah, too dark. I groped around for the door or something.

Something pulled my arms down from searching and something was wrapped around my waist. I was about to scream but something clamped my mouth. Don’t tell me it’s a real burglar! I tried talking but it came out in a muffle.

Something warm touched the side of my neck. Lips. It started sucking on my skin. No! I don’t want another man to touch me except for Ikuto! Think, Amu, think! I moved my leg and was about to wrap it around the person’s leg to make him fall, but he/she was quicker. I ended up falling with him/her on top of me. It’s most likely a guy. Who else would suck on a girl’s neck? Well, exclude the lesbians.

He bit my earlobe. What the hell? You know, this guy is reminding me of Ikuto. I struggled for him to get off of me. I somehow turned us over with me on top of him. His hand fell from my face. He had blue hair and alluring, azure eyes.

“Ikuto?!”

He smirked and pulled my head down for a kiss.

-------

Did you like it? Hope you did!! ^^


I LOVE IT! CONTINUE!!!!


thank u!! ^^ did u see the prequel, "Love is Painful"? oh and the second chapter is out of "With You" ^^


I saw it! AWESOME! 210/100!
Member
24845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

4ever_Lacus wrote:


Natsuya801923 wrote:


4ever_Lacus wrote:

I love your fanfic. It's amazingly awesome! ^_^ Hehe. I'm not sure if you know me or not, but I'm Lil Dreamer Tomoyo on fanfiction.net.


hi! i remember u ^^ i love ur story Amuto: Bloody Love =)


hehe. Thankies!!! Your story is awesome. You're a wonderful author. I've read or is still reading all your fics. They're all awesome.


thank u you're a great author yourself
Member
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

Natsuya801923 wrote:


lucky_star_witch wrote:

I was like what the HECK when I saw that ikuto had gone to Paris >.<I was SOOO happy when I saw that he came back ^^...~yay~...how did he get the keys anyway ??...did amu had the house before he went o.O....and it was kinda obvious it was ikuto when I read the part about the "neck sucking thing" ^^'l"l....well...as far as I've read from and concluded from "Love is Pain".....I think ikuto REALLY likes to suck amu's neck ...anywayz CONGRATULATIONS Rima !!!! ^^


oh sorry >< Ikuto basically lives with Amu and now that u mention it, Ikuto does!!! xD i'm trying to put an Amuto moment where ever i can to make u guys happy XD but i'm not the romantic type of person


I know ^^...I'm reading it from FF.net now so I won't be posting my replies here ^^...pls dun think I'm not reading your stories anymore ^^'l"l
Member
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Unicorn land :)
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
nice ! ;D i loved love is painful too.
th storyplot is really gd !
* envies *
i wish my fanfiction could be as good as yours >.>
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.