First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Worst Anime ep. that made U Kry????
Posted 12/3/08 , edited 12/3/08

foschizzle7 wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:

The way you spell "kry" makes me cry.



Code Geass.
Last episode.


Second the "kry" motion.

Code Geass last episode made me cry also. But not because it was bad.

The question is worded strangley.

Like so bad it made me cry?
When I cry about an anime, I'll still like it, even if it's sad, so this question can't apply.



The question confuses me too.
Oh well I just took it as 'any anime that made you cry alot '
And I agree. Usually the anime I cry in, i like it. Clannad is a perfect example. I always cry in it, but its one of the best animes I have seen :D
3225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
i have no idea what ur trying to say
337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nowhere... or may...
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

slices wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

every episode in naruto . . .

i can't believe that shit can continue like that. . .

but it was angry tears . . .


they lost the meaning of ninja in naruto aren't ninjas supposed to kill by stealth and live like a shadow and consider it a dishonor if they are seen while in a mission??? where is the stealth in naruto, Narutards are ************** <-----------------Speachless


So true, it was just about hyperactive kid who couldn't be a ninja for shit!! i also hate it when i find a sasuke fangirl who sya "he's so dreamy..." he a f**kin emo!! (no offense to emos) but sasuke is over the top
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brighton UK
Offline
Posted 12/3/08 , edited 12/3/08

nicolerock2 wrote:


slices wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

every episode in naruto . . .

i can't believe that shit can continue like that. . .

but it was angry tears . . .


they lost the meaning of ninja in naruto aren't ninjas supposed to kill by stealth and live like a shadow and consider it a dishonor if they are seen while in a mission??? where is the stealth in naruto, Narutards are ************** <-----------------Speachless


So true, it was just about hyperactive kid who couldn't be a ninja for shit!! i also hate it when i find a sasuke fangirl who sya "he's so dreamy..." he a f**kin emo!! (no offense to emos) but sasuke is over the top


to be quite honest sasuke is an insult to emos, goths and suicidals.
Posted 12/3/08

slices wrote:


nicolerock2 wrote:


slices wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

every episode in naruto . . .

i can't believe that shit can continue like that. . .

but it was angry tears . . .


they lost the meaning of ninja in naruto aren't ninjas supposed to kill by stealth and live like a shadow and consider it a dishonor if they are seen while in a mission??? where is the stealth in naruto, Narutards are ************** <-----------------Speachless


So true, it was just about hyperactive kid who couldn't be a ninja for shit!! i also hate it when i find a sasuke fangirl who sya "he's so dreamy..." he a f**kin emo!! (no offense to emos) but sasuke is over the top


to be quite honest sasuke is an insult to emos, goths and suicidals.


seconded
Posted 12/3/08 , edited 12/3/08
Shugo chara! one of the ep~ where amu said she will confessed to tadase or sth about confessing,~ that part i thot she was! I WAS WAITING FOR IT patiently. -v- i rather have her & ikuto together instead* but it'll be nice if shes with someone :] but yea she didnt do it, i was sad- v -
1884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a place where red...
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
what????uhmm....naruto its like over!! or exaggerated!!!
Posted 12/3/08 , edited 12/3/08
Errr..Not really in Anime.
In an Animated movie made by Makoto Shinkai,
5 centimeters per second.
1566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UNKNOWN
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

xdarkangel2389x wrote:

The way you spell "kry" makes me cry.



Code Geass.
Last episode.


haaha i like 2 spell it that way B/c its my name. Kry
2813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

slices wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


slices wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


slices wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

every episode in naruto . . .

i can't believe that shit can continue like that. . .

but it was angry tears . . .


they lost the meaning of ninja in naruto aren't ninjas supposed to kill by stealth and live like a shadow and consider it a dishonor if they are seen while in a mission??? where is the stealth in naruto, Narutards are ************** <-----------------Speachless


yeah,the ninjas i learned to respect was the typical "im in the dark then kill while you are brushing your teeth type"



so everyone agrees, Naruto
well there is also this yaoi anime i watched an episode from by mistake, because one of the main characters was called yuri and i thought he was a girl anyway i cant remember the anime now but it was so bad it made me cry on the inside from horror


not really . . .

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Naruto/forum

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Naruto_Shippuuden/forum


it's different from there . . .


please dont count narutards


Geez, you guys are meanies! What if there were people on here that like Naruto and you guys are just saying that!
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brighton UK
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

nynirere wrote:


slices wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


slices wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


slices wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

every episode in naruto . . .

i can't believe that shit can continue like that. . .

but it was angry tears . . .


they lost the meaning of ninja in naruto aren't ninjas supposed to kill by stealth and live like a shadow and consider it a dishonor if they are seen while in a mission??? where is the stealth in naruto, Narutards are ************** <-----------------Speachless


yeah,the ninjas i learned to respect was the typical "im in the dark then kill while you are brushing your teeth type"



so everyone agrees, Naruto
well there is also this yaoi anime i watched an episode from by mistake, because one of the main characters was called yuri and i thought he was a girl anyway i cant remember the anime now but it was so bad it made me cry on the inside from horror


not really . . .

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Naruto/forum

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Naruto_Shippuuden/forum


it's different from there . . .


please dont count narutards


Geez, you guys are meanies! What if there were people on here that like Naruto and you guys are just saying that!



my opinion
Posted 12/3/08
Welcome to the NHK episode 21 I believe. I'm not sure if that's the correct ep#, but anyway I tried so hard no to cry


Macross Frontier, as much as I hated and loved that show,
I simply refused to believe it.
520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / ca
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
Air tv WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy
2813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

slices wrote:


nynirere wrote:


slices wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


slices wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


slices wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

every episode in naruto . . .

i can't believe that shit can continue like that. . .

but it was angry tears . . .


they lost the meaning of ninja in naruto aren't ninjas supposed to kill by stealth and live like a shadow and consider it a dishonor if they are seen while in a mission??? where is the stealth in naruto, Narutards are ************** <-----------------Speachless


yeah,the ninjas i learned to respect was the typical "im in the dark then kill while you are brushing your teeth type"



so everyone agrees, Naruto
well there is also this yaoi anime i watched an episode from by mistake, because one of the main characters was called yuri and i thought he was a girl anyway i cant remember the anime now but it was so bad it made me cry on the inside from horror


not really . . .

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Naruto/forum

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Naruto_Shippuuden/forum


it's different from there . . .


please dont count narutards


Geez, you guys are meanies! What if there were people on here that like Naruto and you guys are just saying that!



my opinion


Sheesh! Ok ok.....
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
I agree with u all on the naruto thing but the sad thing is i have still watched every episode up to this weeks. And i dont even no why i just do even though is so hard to watch. maybe is just so that i can watch the one episode every 100 where he goes demon fox or maybe its because i have a compulsion to complete anything i start. oh for gods sake someone put me down. . its like getting the crap kicked out of u by an extremely hot woman and still going back to see her, you dont know why u just do.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.