Are there accurate-sized cosplays from anime?
2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / America
Offline
Posted 12/3/08 , edited 12/3/08
Would skirts go that short?
Can we have the the wearer have the same sizes as the character of the anime series?
Bust, waist, height, foot size?
Same color hair?
Enthicity?
Is there any place on Earth where MAN won't demean ecchi???
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
well... YES!... for god damn fucking bitch sake! just get a perfect body for the cosplay and perfect sized cosplay costume! and *DING!* you got the perfect cosplay!
Posted 12/3/08
violet pubes?

not going to happen lol
33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

BlazingRb wrote:

violet pubes?

not going to happen lol


It's possible.
All they need is some hair dye.
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

RaikuRoak wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

violet pubes?

not going to happen lol


It's possible.
All they need is some hair dye.


Or pube dye.
Posted 12/3/08

RaikuRoak wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

violet pubes?

not going to happen lol


It's possible.
All they need is some hair dye.


i meant natural violet pubes
33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

rexxar wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

violet pubes?

not going to happen lol


It's possible.
All they need is some hair dye.


Or pube dye.


Do you even know if that stuff exists?


BlazingRb wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

violet pubes?

not going to happen lol


It's possible.
All they need is some hair dye.


i meant natural violet pubes


Oh, yeah that's impossible.
Unless they have a gene mutation.
Posted 12/3/08
I don't think so. =/
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America.
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
prob. not EXCATLY the same;;
but people are getting better and better right? ^^
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

RaikuRoak wrote:


rexxar wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

violet pubes?

not going to happen lol


It's possible.
All they need is some hair dye.


Or pube dye.


Do you even know if that stuff exists?



Surely it's available in Japan.
Posted 12/3/08

rexxar wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


rexxar wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

violet pubes?

not going to happen lol


It's possible.
All they need is some hair dye.


Or pube dye.


Do you even know if that stuff exists?



Surely it's available in Japan.


tried to google it and there was a guide on how to dye your pubes xD
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
Sure it's possible.

Question is, would the person who looks that way actually be interested in anime like us nerds? Most likely the answer is no.
7804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / 椅子の上
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
PHOTOSHOP IS THE SECRET

4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

confuser987 wrote:

Would skirts go that short?
Can we have the the wearer have the same sizes as the character of the anime series?
Bust, waist, height, foot size?
Same color hair?
Enthicity?
Is there any place on Earth where MAN won't demean ecchi???

.... i have 2 friends they are twins... blonde twins... thye cosplayed saber and dark saber... it might not be xactly the same but near the real thing.. i'll try to post pictures later... im still looking for it
You must be logged in to post.