First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
New Mod Application!
Creator
3025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kew, Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

hanahitotsu wrote:


rozmaiden wrote:

I need mods who r really confident at wat they're doin n wont hav 2 ask me every single time they did something!!! N if you're a mod, plz invite all ur buddies n stay active!!!

Mod application form:

Plz make a. avii for this group using this pic! ( u can crop n edit it)


WIll u be active?
Examples of your other work!
Are you a mod/creator in any other shugo chara group?

thx 4 applying!


*WIll u be active? Yes^^ I favorited this group too^^
*Examples of your other work!



*Are you a mod/creator in any other shugo chara group?
SC Fan Club: Creator
Shugo Chara Loves: Mod

Here is the Avii I made:



ur accepted!!!
Posted 12/11/08

rozmaiden wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:


rozmaiden wrote:

I need mods who r really confident at wat they're doin n wont hav 2 ask me every single time they did something!!! N if you're a mod, plz invite all ur buddies n stay active!!!

Mod application form:

Plz make a. avii for this group using this pic! ( u can crop n edit it)


WIll u be active?
Examples of your other work!
Are you a mod/creator in any other shugo chara group?

thx 4 applying!


*WIll u be active? Yes^^ I favorited this group too^^
*Examples of your other work!



*Are you a mod/creator in any other shugo chara group?
SC Fan Club: Creator
Shugo Chara Loves: Mod

Here is the Avii I made:



ur accepted!!!


YAY!!! Arigatou Gozaimasu! >_<
I'll do my best^^
Creator
3025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kew, Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

Roaxers wrote:

Here's mine....



I'll answer the other qns later... gotta rush !!!!!



ur quite good......i'll let u be mod 4 a trial 4 da next couple of days n we'll c how u go!!!
Assistant creator
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wherevr i wanna b...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

hanahitotsu wrote:



Queen of Asian Arts??? o_o
COOL! XD I'm jealous, T_T
So you must be better than me huh? o_o
You can draw portraits and symmetry,, o-o

not really by much i guess... they used to only evr call me that when i draw anime... i hardly do that much... but now they always call me that... it's sorta weird.... and u shuldnt say some1's bettr than u! u ar like one of the best anime artists i kno!!!~ and i know a lot of them

Assistant creator
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wherevr i wanna b...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

hanahitotsu wrote:


rozmaiden wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:


rozmaiden wrote:

I need mods who r really confident at wat they're doin n wont hav 2 ask me every single time they did something!!! N if you're a mod, plz invite all ur buddies n stay active!!!

Mod application form:

Plz make a. avii for this group using this pic! ( u can crop n edit it)


WIll u be active?
Examples of your other work!
Are you a mod/creator in any other shugo chara group?

thx 4 applying!


*WIll u be active? Yes^^ I favorited this group too^^
*Examples of your other work!



*Are you a mod/creator in any other shugo chara group?
SC Fan Club: Creator
Shugo Chara Loves: Mod

Here is the Avii I made:



ur accepted!!!


YAY!!! Arigatou Gozaimasu! >_<
I'll do my best^^


CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Posted 12/11/08


Really? o.o
But I still have a lot to work on,,
Assistant creator
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wherevr i wanna b...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

hanahitotsu wrote:



Really? o.o
But I still have a lot to work on,,

it's okay!! with time comes experience right? and with experience comes expertise!!! haha im so smart!!! ohh i wanna show an avi i made for my friend!! i think i'll send it with a pm!!

Posted 12/11/08


Okies^^ Btw, I feel very bad for rozmaiden-san for quoting each other so mush here,, o_o
Assistant creator
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wherevr i wanna b...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

hanahitotsu wrote:



Okies^^ Btw, I feel very bad for rozmaiden-san for quoting each other so mush here,, o_o


yeah is it okay for me to send u a buddy request?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.