First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ID Card
Posted 12/3/08 , edited 3/17/09
Fill this:

Username:
Positions:
Dob:
Class:
Pic:


Example:

STYLE 1:


STYLE 2:


Note:

1)There's more.... just post pic and i will do it...
2)Please quote this post so, i will know you're requesting 4 ID CARD
3)I'm really SORRY if I late to replay your forum post.


From your mod,
educa (Ica)










20069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/09 , edited 1/12/09
Username: AmuTsuki
Positions: Member/ Prez
Dob: Jan 17
Class: Cat
Pic:
Student
37990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 闇のチェーン内の
Offline
Posted 1/12/09 , edited 1/13/09
Username: kazune_lovers
Positions:member/ vise prez
Dob: October 10
Class: Cat
Pic:

Student
7651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Gazing up at the...
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
Username: animelover1
Positions: member
Dob: November 2nd
Class: Vampire
Pic:

Posted 2/5/09

AmuTsuki wrote:

Username: AmuTsuki
Positions: Member/ Prez
Dob: Jan 17
Class: Cat
Pic:


i'm really sorry 4 the late replay SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here u go.......


Posted 2/6/09

kazune_lovers wrote:

Username: kazune_lovers
Positions:member/ vise prez
Dob: October 10
Class: Cat
Pic:



I'm REALLY SORRY 4 THE LATE REPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 2/6/09

animelover1 wrote:

Username: animelover1
Positions: member
Dob: November 2nd
Class: Vampire
Pic:



SORRY 4 THE LATE REPLAY!!!!!!!!! hope u like it....

Student
7651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Gazing up at the...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

educa wrote:


animelover1 wrote:

Username: animelover1
Positions: member
Dob: November 2nd
Class: Vampire
Pic:



SORRY 4 THE LATE REPLAY!!!!!!!!! hope u like it....




lol thats okay and thanks i love it :D
Teacher
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 2/23/09 , edited 2/23/09


Username: Yu_Ri_Ko
Positions: Member/ [Librarian/student/vice Prez. (Still dunno...?!!?)]
Dob: September 3
Class: Cat
Pic:
Student
1366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / planet earth...
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
Username: crazy_anime-dudess
Positions:member
Dob: 27th of July
Class: Cat
Pic:
Posted 3/16/09

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:



Username: Yu_Ri_Ko
Positions: Member/ [Librarian/student/vice Prez. (Still dunno...?!!?)]
Dob: September 3
Class: Cat
Pic:


Sorry 4 the late replay... hope you like it....


Posted 3/17/09

crazy_anime-luver wrote:

Username: crazy_anime-dudess
Positions:member
Dob: 27th of July
Class: Cat
Pic:


i'm sorry but, can you take another pic? 4 some reason, it's hard to edit the pic......
Student
1366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / planet earth...
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

educa wrote:


crazy_anime-luver wrote:

Username: crazy_anime-dudess
Positions:member
Dob: 27th of July
Class: Cat
Pic:


i'm sorry but, can you take another pic? 4 some reason, it's hard to edit the pic......


OKAY................. il try get something smaller!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankyou for tellin me!!!!!!!
Posted 3/17/09

crazy_anime-luver wrote:


educa wrote:


crazy_anime-luver wrote:

Username: crazy_anime-dudess
Positions:member
Dob: 27th of July
Class: Cat
Pic:


i'm sorry but, can you take another pic? 4 some reason, it's hard to edit the pic......


OKAY................. il try get something smaller!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankyou for tellin me!!!!!!!


it's okay... thx 4 understand my problem........
Student
1366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / planet earth...
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

educa wrote:


crazy_anime-luver wrote:

Username: crazy_anime-dudess
Positions:member
Dob: 27th of July
Class: Cat
Pic:


i'm sorry but, can you take another pic? 4 some reason, it's hard to edit the pic......


Mabey this one:

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.