WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ID Card
Student
1366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / planet earth...
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
but that mite be too big so if not that one u could use this one:
Posted 3/17/09

crazy_anime-luver wrote:


educa wrote:


crazy_anime-luver wrote:

Username: crazy_anime-dudess
Positions:member
Dob: 27th of July
Class: Cat
Pic:


i'm sorry but, can you take another pic? 4 some reason, it's hard to edit the pic......


Mabey this one:



here u go.. hope u like it....

Student
1366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / planet earth...
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

educa wrote:


crazy_anime-luver wrote:


educa wrote:


crazy_anime-luver wrote:

Username: crazy_anime-dudess
Positions:member
Dob: 27th of July
Class: Cat
Pic:


i'm sorry but, can you take another pic? 4 some reason, it's hard to edit the pic......


Mabey this one:



here u go.. hope u like it....



OMG its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY................ THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 3/17/09

crazy_anime-luver wrote:


educa wrote:


crazy_anime-luver wrote:


educa wrote:


crazy_anime-luver wrote:

Username: crazy_anime-dudess
Positions:member
Dob: 27th of July
Class: Cat
Pic:


i'm sorry but, can you take another pic? 4 some reason, it's hard to edit the pic......


Mabey this one:



here u go.. hope u like it....



OMG its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY................ THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!


u welcome!!!!! i'm really glad you like it

Teacher
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

educa wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:



Username: Yu_Ri_Ko
Positions: Member/ [Librarian/student/vice Prez. (Still dunno...?!!?)]
Dob: September 3
Class: Cat
Pic:


Sorry 4 the late replay... hope you like it....




Thx! I really love it! It's awesome!!!
Posted 3/21/09

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


educa wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:



Username: Yu_Ri_Ko
Positions: Member/ [Librarian/student/vice Prez. (Still dunno...?!!?)]
Dob: September 3
Class: Cat
Pic:


Sorry 4 the late replay... hope you like it....




Thx! I really love it! It's awesome!!!


u welcome!!!!!!
62407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
Username: preciousclover
Positions: Member
Dob: June 23
Class: Cat
Pic:

Posted 4/12/09

preciousclover wrote:

Username: preciousclover
Positions: Member
Dob: June 23
Class: Cat
Pic:



I change the pic, but it still Hinamori Amu... I mean chibi Hinamori Amu..... hope you like....
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.