First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
★☆Apply Moderator☆★
AWESOME Art Teacher! xD
1753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:


reijin007 wrote:


PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:


reijin007 wrote:

Teacher:
Username:reijin007
Name:mike
How active are you? i do check CR at least once a day....the only time i dont is if i forgot to bring my laptop with me when goin somewhere, and i rarely leave our house without my laptop..(in the exemptions of short trips eg. goin somewhere and be back the same day)

Post Ur Draw (In Spoiler)



ACCEPT


oh forgot to say thanks for accepting...so thanks...and uh although i have rough understanding on what i should do..i want to know if i have the right as a "teacher" not a"mod" to post a new forum topic...since although the tutorials ill be posting are mostly not mine id at least want to share where i get some of the pointers that help me draw...


hmm.. then, u post another tutorial , the tutorial dint post by Mysticmom2... erm..can u understand what i'm saying???


ok...no prob..ill be posting some soon...XD
AWESOME Art Teacher! xD
1753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:


reijin007 wrote:


PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:


reijin007 wrote:

Teacher:
Username:reijin007
Name:mike
How active are you? i do check CR at least once a day....the only time i dont is if i forgot to bring my laptop with me when goin somewhere, and i rarely leave our house without my laptop..(in the exemptions of short trips eg. goin somewhere and be back the same day)

Post Ur Draw (In Spoiler)



ACCEPT


oh forgot to say thanks for accepting...so thanks...and uh although i have rough understanding on what i should do..i want to know if i have the right as a "teacher" not a"mod" to post a new forum topic...since although the tutorials ill be posting are mostly not mine id at least want to share where i get some of the pointers that help me draw...


hmm.. then, u post another tutorial , the tutorial dint post by Mysticmom2... erm..can u understand what i'm saying???


ok...ill be posting mine whenever i can...
Posted 6/12/09

reijin007 wrote:


PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:


reijin007 wrote:


PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:


reijin007 wrote:

Teacher:
Username:reijin007
Name:mike
How active are you? i do check CR at least once a day....the only time i dont is if i forgot to bring my laptop with me when goin somewhere, and i rarely leave our house without my laptop..(in the exemptions of short trips eg. goin somewhere and be back the same day)

Post Ur Draw (In Spoiler)



ACCEPT


oh forgot to say thanks for accepting...so thanks...and uh although i have rough understanding on what i should do..i want to know if i have the right as a "teacher" not a"mod" to post a new forum topic...since although the tutorials ill be posting are mostly not mine id at least want to share where i get some of the pointers that help me draw...


hmm.. then, u post another tutorial , the tutorial dint post by Mysticmom2... erm..can u understand what i'm saying???


ok...ill be posting mine whenever i can...


ok...
AWESOME Art Teacher! xD
1753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09


last one question!!...err maybe request...can i be an artist for the art request forum?...heheh...
Posted 6/12/09

reijin007 wrote:



last one question!!...err maybe request...can i be an artist for the art request forum?...heheh...


ok...
AWESOME Art Teacher! xD
1891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / PLANT
Offline
Posted 6/13/09 , edited 6/13/09
Teacher:
Username: Vyril
Name: NIiTa
How active are you? twice a week (saturday or sunday .. sometimes friday)

Post Ur Draw (In Spoiler)




and i want to be an artist in art request if it's okay .. onegai ..
Posted 6/13/09 , edited 6/13/09

Vyril wrote:

Teacher:
Username: Vyril
Name: NIiTa
How active are you? twice a week (saturday or sunday .. sometimes friday)

Post Ur Draw (In Spoiler)




and i want to be an artist in art request if it's okay .. onegai ..


ACCEPT
can u help out The tutorial request too?
AWESOME Art Teacher! xD
1891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / PLANT
Offline
Posted 6/13/09

PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:


Vyril wrote:

Teacher:
Username: Vyril
Name: NIiTa
How active are you? twice a week (saturday or sunday .. sometimes friday)

Post Ur Draw (In Spoiler)




and i want to be an artist in art request if it's okay .. onegai ..


ACCEPT
can u help out The tutorial request too?


i'll try .. hehehe .. thank you .. ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.