First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Suggestions **Read the First Post**
1389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Matrix
Offline
Posted 9/18/06
Maybe subdivisions in the forum?
10299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Behind You
Offline
Posted 9/18/06
you mean mods?
1389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Matrix
Offline
Posted 9/19/06

Shinigami_man wrote:

you mean mods?


No, I mean a
General talk
Anime only
Manga only
Games only
and Tech only
Subdivision of the forum each.
15143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 9/19/06

DrThraxorz wrote:


Shinigami_man wrote:

you mean mods?


No, I mean a
General talk
Anime only
Manga only
Games only
and Tech only
Subdivision of the forum each.

I second this
6949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Feudal Japan
Offline
Posted 9/19/06
it would be nice to have it in sections insted of playing a guessing game
2140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / America, Fuck Yeah.
Offline
Posted 9/20/06
The categorizing of forums is a great idea, but we should also have just like a Random one to do what we've been doing. Or is that what general is for?
Anyway crunchyroll is great so dont change it too much
Posted 9/22/06

DrThraxorz wrote:


Shinigami_man wrote:

you mean mods?


No, I mean a
General talk
Anime only
Manga only
Games only
and Tech only
Subdivision of the forum each.


Great idea
10299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Behind You
Offline
Posted 9/23/06

Shinra wrote:


DrThraxorz wrote:


Shinigami_man wrote:

you mean mods?


No, I mean a
General talk
Anime only
Manga only
Games only
and Tech only
Subdivision of the forum each.


Great idea


Indeed...
I second that...
15817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/25/06
I was thinking when i was going through the anime.

1. A seperate page listing all the anime (meaning no pictures just the words).

2. To be able to sort or group the anime (like sort by alphabet, date, number of episodes.... something like that)

coz having to go through every page to see what anime this site has gets a little Tedious
and i suppose u can also do it for the other genres.

3. Also, can u make it so the buddy list window is resizable and scrollable?
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Aurorae
Offline
Posted 9/26/06
1) New forum layout?
2) Organise all those threads in the forum main page?
3) Get some helpers/moderators, in case you need them or maybe you already do so.
4) There are no polling options for a new topic?
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/06

surrealutopia wrote:

1) New forum layout?
2) Organise all those threads in the forum main page?
3) Get some helpers/moderators, in case you need them or maybe you already do so.
4) There are no polling options for a new topic? :w00t:


I agree.
also add WCIII game footage ^-^
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Aurorae
Offline
Posted 9/27/06

bawitback wrote:


surrealutopia wrote:

1) New forum layout?
2) Organise all those threads in the forum main page?
3) Get some helpers/moderators, in case you need them or maybe you already do so.
4) There are no polling options for a new topic? :w00t:


I agree.
also add WCIII game footage ^-^


Cool WC. My friend got so addicted to WC that I think he can sleep with his comp!

Also, to add on:
5) Have a rank system or something?
16051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Auraxis - that's...
Offline
Posted 9/27/06
How about a different site theme for each holiday of the year
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/06
That would be too much hard work We dont even have modertors to begin with . SHhinji has to do everything
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Aurorae
Offline
Posted 9/28/06
Yeah, that's why we will need moderatorsssss & helpers and Shinji don't have to do everything
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.