First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
"UNTIL TILL DO US PART" manga - becoming an anime
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
yeah... so interesting~~~~
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san jose balanga...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

lkmjr wrote:

Hmm..... Sounds pretty interesting. I might check it out later.


sorry its "until death do us part"...
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san jose balanga...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

totesose wrote:

seems intresting!!


sorry its "until death do us part"
8198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

shegskusanagi19 wrote:


totesose wrote:

seems intresting!!


sorry its "until death do us part"


thnx
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / S e c r e t
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
weeee i`m reading the now!!! thanks for the info!!!
20287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
looks good
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

shegskusanagi19 wrote:


lkmjr wrote:

Hmm..... Sounds pretty interesting. I might check it out later.


sorry its "until death do us part"...


Yeah, I saw a post about that. ^_^ Thanks for telling me.
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/10/08

Leeluz wrote:

why if it here , if you don't know even for sure that it will be release ?!

what's the point with that , even that the plot sounds nice ... huh really ?!

just don't get it ....




lol its already released and it totally rocks xD
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

shegskusanagi19 wrote:

sorry i doubled "till" and forgot death ..i didnt notice it..i saw it after i already made the thread..its really "UNTIL DO DEATH US PART"... cant edit the title of the thread
wat do u think?
if u havent read this manga--read it! its really good!!...this is the summary

The series is about a blind guy and a girl who is precogniant of things to come. (It means she can sort of see the future.) The girl happens to be in the care of a certain company and she wants to get away, so using her abilities she finds the blind guy, who kicks much ass, and tries to escape.

for me its really cool..its going to be an asskicking anime


is there a romance here?
Posted 12/10/08
I saw it before, didn't feel like reading it :\
1025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
hey cool other people have heard of that manga
i'd be great if they make it into an anime!!
3882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

morpheus447 wrote:

yey i hope they would stick to the story unlike what happened to gantz btw you forgot to write the "death" word "Until Death Do Us Part"


Yea, Gantz was okay as the manga but the anime totally made me lose interest. This one is pretty good too, the anime will be bloody though
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san jose balanga...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

easywrite wrote:


shegskusanagi19 wrote:

sorry i doubled "till" and forgot death ..i didnt notice it..i saw it after i already made the thread..its really "UNTIL DO DEATH US PART"... cant edit the title of the thread
wat do u think?
if u havent read this manga--read it! its really good!!...this is the summary

The series is about a blind guy and a girl who is precogniant of things to come. (It means she can sort of see the future.) The girl happens to be in the care of a certain company and she wants to get away, so using her abilities she finds the blind guy, who kicks much ass, and tries to escape.

for me its really cool..its going to be an asskicking anime


is there a romance here?


maybe...cus the blind swordman is the girl's future husband...but the guy didnt know yet...just read it for more info
1241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / my room
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
hell Good! I've started reading its manga after i read this thread definitely a must read manga , +1 to TS thanks
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
smells good.... i'll check it out....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.