First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
"UNTIL TILL DO US PART" manga - becoming an anime
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / a very special place
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
read the first chapter... tho i didnt get it... blind guy beating the shit out of yakuza...... wat gets much better........
839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
wonder how long the series is going to go for...cause me likey! =D
2657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Cebu
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
i read the manga and it kicks ass. i can't wait for the anime... if it does happen... must watch moar!!!
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / amsterdam
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
yes i like mamoru he kick some ass.
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / guess where ^^
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
woooow!!~~at last!~~found people who's into uddup!~~awww..this is freakin' awesome guys!!~~i've managed to find raw scans til chapter72~~though can't understand..it's in jap..but the art can tell what's happening..aaah!!~~
9269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

shaii-chan wrote:

woooow!!~~at last!~~found people who's into uddup!~~awww..this is freakin' awesome guys!!~~i've managed to find raw scans til chapter72~~though can't understand..it's in jap..but the art can tell what's happening..aaah!!~~


Omg. WHERE?! Good thing I can read, lol.
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / guess where ^^
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

iEatedyou wrote:


shaii-chan wrote:

woooow!!~~at last!~~found people who's into uddup!~~awww..this is freakin' awesome guys!!~~i've managed to find raw scans til chapter72~~though can't understand..it's in jap..but the art can tell what's happening..aaah!!~~


Omg. WHERE?! Good thing I can read, lol.




at mangahelpers.com....

waaw...u know how to read jap???aaaaah~~~i'm jealous..................>.<
15249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
not really interested though...
9269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/7/09

shaii-chan wrote:


iEatedyou wrote:


shaii-chan wrote:

woooow!!~~at last!~~found people who's into uddup!~~awww..this is freakin' awesome guys!!~~i've managed to find raw scans til chapter72~~though can't understand..it's in jap..but the art can tell what's happening..aaah!!~~


Omg. WHERE?! Good thing I can read, lol.




at mangahelpers.com....

waaw...u know how to read jap???aaaaah~~~i'm jealous..................>.<


Hehe, yah. And thankiess! <3
*Starts downloading*
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / guess where ^^
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

iEatedyou wrote:


shaii-chan wrote:


iEatedyou wrote:


shaii-chan wrote:

woooow!!~~at last!~~found people who's into uddup!~~awww..this is freakin' awesome guys!!~~i've managed to find raw scans til chapter72~~though can't understand..it's in jap..but the art can tell what's happening..aaah!!~~


Omg. WHERE?! Good thing I can read, lol.




at mangahelpers.com....

waaw...u know how to read jap???aaaaah~~~i'm jealous..................>.<


Hehe, yah. And thankiess! <3
*Starts downloading*



ur welcome..^^ enjoy =D
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
the genre really didn't interest me....I wish they can turn some of my favorite mangas into anime....so far there only doing 1.....
894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
hmmm...i think i will trry tis 1^^
1792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / las vegas.,
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
Reallly ? Awesommmee, I really like that Manga >:)
10058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere.... >.>
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
i love this manga but its not completed yet >.<
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
yay!!!! Now we will see Mamoru and his awesome swordskills in action!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.