First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
why is ALWAYS japanese dramas on the popluar dramas?
Posted 12/4/08
ok...................i was always wondering why MOSTLY jp dramas on the popular sides i mean like hana kimi this drama is old but still it's on the popular side why not korean or taianese or yea.....
2283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
beats me
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Wrong section...

But does it really matter if its popular or not?
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Probably because most Japanese Dramas caters to the youths; and since a good portion of this forum is populated with youths, it attracts them.
Posted 12/4/08
because there are so many japanophiles? at least more than any other nation-philes
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home :)
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Agree with the person above me. Completely.
Posted 12/4/08
Wrong section. Too many Japan-craze people. They are like '' Japan is the best !'', ''I only trust Japan products!'. Come on, show some pathetic love for your own country.
Posted 12/4/08
I don't watch that much drama, so i don't know.
10369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ..somewhere magic...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
i thought koreans && japs are equal
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA, East Coast
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

ShroomInferno wrote:

because there are so many japanophiles? at least more than any other nation-philes


Totally agree.
Though, speaking for myself, I prefer Korean dramas over Jdrams
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / cebu
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
coz they fit the actor/actress pretty much in their role and they always have some teachings to give...jdramas are very popular in crediting workers...example:
teachers (gokusen, GTO, scrap teacher)
flight attendant (attention please)
police, detectives, boxers(one pound gospel), designers and many many more.....its like inspiring the viewers what types of jobs they are in.....
5607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
yupyup i agree its the japanophiles
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/5/08
because there prolly the best dramas..duhh
just kidding but also because of the people that starr in them
and yeah the Japan nation has alot to do with it too xD
Posted 12/5/08

happipplrock wrote:

because there prolly the best dramas..duhh
just kidding but also because of the people that starr in them
and yeah the Japan nation has alot to do with it too xD


^^agreed plus hot actor/actresses make the dramas seem more interesting xD
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

irene014 wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

because there prolly the best dramas..duhh
just kidding but also because of the people that starr in them
and yeah the Japan nation has alot to do with it too xD


^^agreed plus hot actor/actresses make the dramas seem more interesting xD

exactly...if taiwan and korea would put some time stacking up sexy people[who can act] in there dramas then they might be as popular too xD

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.