First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Why do you think the girls are attracted to Ryuuji?
Member
25145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Queens, New York...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Spongemonkeybobo wrote:




I havent read the manga but ive seen the anime.... does the anime have a different ending than the manga? from what i watched of ichigo100% no conclusion came about with the relationships... all which happened was the guy picked who he wanted as the leading actress in a movie(or photoshoot i cant remember been too long) i may take you up on your advice if it is different.


The Manga? Way different and better.. So much more depth to the story and.. just better in my opinion.
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Britain
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08

Jinatious wrote:


Spongemonkeybobo wrote:




I havent read the manga but ive seen the anime.... does the anime have a different ending than the manga? from what i watched of ichigo100% no conclusion came about with the relationships... all which happened was the guy picked who he wanted as the leading actress in a movie(or photoshoot i cant remember been too long) i may take you up on your advice if it is different.


The Manga? Way different and better.. So much more depth to the story and.. just better in my opinion.


lol maybe but I've always been too lazy to be a fan of manga as i have to read.... I preffer just being allowed to drool with unfocused eyes at my gogglebox :lol: *In any case if im bored one day i'll look into it

but right now im really tired and its half 4 in the morning here so i'm gonna go watch library war.
Member
57376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Taiga doesn't like him, they just end up in awkward situations from time to time and they practically live together, so yes, they grow on each other.

Minorin doesn't really care, but she cares for him in a friendly way.

Ami is just messing with him.
Posted 1/2/09

Rukishou wrote:

Taiga doesn't like him, they just end up in awkward situations from time to time and they practically live together, so yes, they grow on each other.

Minorin doesn't really care, but she cares for him in a friendly way.

Ami is just messing with him. :P


I beg to differ... Taiga really does like him... she's just obsessed with Kitamura at the moment. Do you remember the episode where she learned how to swim? That was definitely for Ryuuji's sake. And she was embarrassed when looking at the photos in another ep because (I think) one of Ryuuji's was in there.

Minori, as you say, likes him only in a friendly way. She believes that Taiga and Ryuuji look good together, so she supports them more than anything, unaware of Takasu's feelings for her.

Ami most definitely isn't. At first she might've been, but I don't think she is anymore. Remember what she said after dropping her facade in front of him? "I don't think she [Minori] suits you... she's like the sun... you'd get outshined. Someone like me suits you... we're both like the moon."

Or something to that effect.

Ami really does like Ryuuji, but she is also wary of the relationship between Taiga and Ryuuji.

Takasu Ryuuji... I'd probably like him too. The guy is literally perfect. He puts everyone ahead of himself, cooks so well it's a crime, and is an amazing friend.

The question is, why wouldn't anyone like him?

Anyway, the demographic for this anime tilts more towards shounen. Since it's shounen, the love triangles always involve the boy and two girls. Ryuuji is part of two love triangles.

1. Taiga-Ryuuji-Minori

2. Taiga-Ryuuji-Ami

The difference is, #1 is about the girls Ryuuji really likes. #2 is the triangle involving the girls who like Ryuuji.

Guess who's in both?

I conclude my horrendously long post saying that it's going to end Taiga x Ryuuji. :]
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
I think Ryujii and Taiga end up together. At first their relationship seemed bumpy. But I thinks it's quite obvious who will end up together after the pool incident when Taiga saved Ryujii and then yelled at everyone that Ryujii was 'Hers'. Which literally sounded like a confession to me. And both of the other people they were going for in the beginning was grinning. Like they knew those two would end up together.
Posted 1/2/09
yeah Taiga x Ryujii ^^ taiga seems to care more to ryuji hehe
Member
57376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

einsteinette1017 wrote:


Rukishou wrote:

Taiga doesn't like him, they just end up in awkward situations from time to time and they practically live together, so yes, they grow on each other.

Minorin doesn't really care, but she cares for him in a friendly way.

Ami is just messing with him. :P


I beg to differ... Taiga really does like him... she's just obsessed with Kitamura at the moment. Do you remember the episode where she learned how to swim? That was definitely for Ryuuji's sake. And she was embarrassed when looking at the photos in another ep because (I think) one of Ryuuji's was in there.


Of course, I meant to say "yet." As they grow on each other they start liking each other more as they get to know each other more. :P

735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
It's because Ryuuji actually has some sort of cleanliness... look at any other guy, we are very dirty creatures.
Posted 1/3/09
yeah i have to agree hehe. he is so clean orientated
Posted 1/3/09

Rukishou wrote:


einsteinette1017 wrote:


Rukishou wrote:

Taiga doesn't like him, they just end up in awkward situations from time to time and they practically live together, so yes, they grow on each other.

Minorin doesn't really care, but she cares for him in a friendly way.

Ami is just messing with him. :P


I beg to differ... Taiga really does like him... she's just obsessed with Kitamura at the moment. Do you remember the episode where she learned how to swim? That was definitely for Ryuuji's sake. And she was embarrassed when looking at the photos in another ep because (I think) one of Ryuuji's was in there.


Of course, I meant to say "yet." As they grow on each other they start liking each other more as they get to know each other more. :P



Makes more sense. =P

Ryuuji's probably the only one who can handle Taiga, I think... Kitamura's presence makes her stop because she's worried about making a bad impression, but she's honest in front of Ryuuji.

Ryuuji's just outright honest, but he's someone who likes to be needed. If he doesn't feel like he's needed, he won't stay with whoever he's with... he'll slowly fade away. At least, that's the impression I get of him. Minori can't give him that... she's self-sufficient and energetic. She's about two levels above everyone, since she's the only one who never has the capacity to be depressed for a long time. She's even more honest than Ryuuji and has a clear mind and forthright personality. Ami's right when she says that Minori and Ryuuji don't suit each other.
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada.
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
I agree with almost everyone here, mainly mudduck, hes got it all down in my opinion. Does anyone else sorta** dislike Kitamura as a character? I dont hate him or anytihng, and hes obviously a nice guy, but I dont know why I dont atleast like him as a chracter. I liked how he ended up ontop of the roof and started laughing in that one episode though..
1980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / You know...around...
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
Heh I guess Im one of the few Ryuuji-Minori fans. I just hope for something different. I am not a fan of the same ol story. This will be just like Shana and Zero no Tsukaima, with him picking the flat, quick tempered girl. I like...different. I do hope for a Ichigo 100% ending. Best ending....ever...
Member
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
Toradora related



Non Toradora related...

Is it just me, or does anyone else want a familiar of zero season 4? >.<
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Maybe becuz he's handsome?
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wonderland.
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
Because Ryuuji's like, kind and all! He can do house chores and stuff, plus he's really nice...

...his wife wouldn't have to do a thing. XDDD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.