First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
people who are scouted
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08
what if you were walking down the streets no matter where you live and asked to participate in a drama/movie.
would you do it.
would think about it first,
or just say yes right away

without knowing what it means to be famous.
or even if you work hard it doesn't pay of
for what reason would you do it?
name the country where you would to be famous and why.

fixed*

with what famous person would you want to be in a drama/movie
5581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
i would definiately ask for details first and maybe sure it's not just a scam... then im not sure what i would do
i'd probably be too surprised and just say i'll consider it or maybe i'll say yes...
that would be totally awesome!!
and i would luv 2 act n any country that wants me 2... although i dont speak korean or japanese, only chinese
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08
I would totally do it!!
if its a legit person asking me not just a hobo on the street.
if its a japanese then i'l be signing that paper immediately
so want to be starred with yamapi and inoue mao
Posted 12/4/08
If hollywood ask me too then sure, oh and i also need to know what i have to do~ they give good pay..but if its like those other company then nah~ - - i only want good pay.
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
depends.... what's the script? who is this guy? how do I know he's not lying? do I really want to live a messed up life?
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

happipplrock wrote:

I would totally do it!!
if its a legit person asking me not just a hobo on the street.
if its a japanese or korean drama then i'l be signing that paper immediately


i just fixed the thread!!!
who would you like to be in a drama/movie
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

idarklight wrote:

depends.... what's the script? who is this guy? how do I know he's not lying? do I really want to live a messed up life?


i guess i would ask my self the same questions
but them if it is for real what would you do???
and who would you like to co star in a drama/movie with
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

chocuqueen wrote:

If hollywood ask me too then sure, oh and i also need to know what i have to do~ they give good pay..but if its like those other company then nah~ - - i only want good pay.


only hollywood what about an asian or europian company
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
i always wanted to try HK or TW dramas if I got the chance. Def finish some sort of degree before I get into anything so that if the acting thing fails, I have something to fall back on. there are so many guys I want to work with from HK and TW i dunno how to choose. all in all, i'd say yes if given the chance! you only have one life to live.
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08

sinnerinheaven wrote:


idarklight wrote:

depends.... what's the script? who is this guy? how do I know he's not lying? do I really want to live a messed up life?


i guess i would ask my self the same questions
but them if it is for real what would you do???
and who would you like to co star in a drama/movie with


Unless it's Edison Chen or Rainie Yang...I'm fine with everyone...
you never really know what the celebs are like unless you meet them...
personally, though, I would love to be in a wuxia drama...pretty clothes and scenery!

also, the company might be important. Definitely not a Korean company, because they're crazy and I'll lose any personal freedom.

currently, I'm fond of Huayi Brothers. I think they're a rising company.
Posted 12/4/08

sinnerinheaven wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

If hollywood ask me too then sure, oh and i also need to know what i have to do~ they give good pay..but if its like those other company then nah~ - - i only want good pay.


only hollywood what about an asian or europian company


asian don't pay that much. I don't know about euro~ but i did watch their movies.. wasnt the best.~ i did like the asian movies tho >< but hollywood give good pay.
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

idarklight wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


idarklight wrote:

depends.... what's the script? who is this guy? how do I know he's not lying? do I really want to live a messed up life?


i guess i would ask my self the same questions
but them if it is for real what would you do???
and who would you like to co star in a drama/movie with


Unless it's Edison Chen or Rainie Yang...I'm fine with everyone...
you never really know what the celebs are like unless you meet them...
personally, though, I would love to be in a wuxia drama...pretty clothes and scenery!

also, the company might be important. Definitely not a Korean company, because they're crazy and I'll lose any personal freedom.

currently, I'm fond of Huayi Brothers. I think they're a rising company.


i see that you know more than me about asian scouting copanies
but why no edison it is because of his previous escandal
i guess if he is a good actor then it doesn't matter but that's just me
rainie yep i would not want to co star with her. from what i know she doesn't have respect from her country
or history but that's only from what i have read and stuff,
i think no matter if you're famous you need to have respect for other ppl mostly from who you are from
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

chocuqueen wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

If hollywood ask me too then sure, oh and i also need to know what i have to do~ they give good pay..but if its like those other company then nah~ - - i only want good pay.


only hollywood what about an asian or europian company


asian don't pay that much. I don't know about euro~ but i did watch their movies.. wasnt the best.~ i did like the asian movies tho >< but hollywood give good pay.


europian movies pay as much as american movies
what the best thing is that here in europe it doesn't matter where you are from
americans look mostly for their own or white ppl
(i hope nobody doesn't get me wrong by this)
3044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lala land.
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08
I have to make sure if the person that asked me isn't cheating my money or anything..
Lets just say he isn't and he was seriously asking me
hmm.. what would i do?
OBVIOUSLY I WOULD SAY YES
He doesn't even need to ask me... this is what i would say..
Reporter- "Miss, you looks really cute! What would you say if i asked you to play a part in a dra--"
Me- "YES, PLEASE A THOUSAND TIMES YES!"

&& I would seriously want to work with the ARASHI members.. since they're on my mind like 24/7
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
man, my first instinct would be to pounce on that contract and sign it.
but i'm actually a practical person and would ask for ALL details and go home for a week and re-map out my life [not that i do that or anything] to see if it could work out. then consult with my parents.

and it depends.
if it was a hollywood/american scouting company, i'd make sure the part they want me to play isn't horribly pathetic and embarrassing to the dignity of asianness.
if it was a chinese/taiwanese company, then i'd really have to polish up my speaking skillz [not to mention reading for the script and stuff...oh noes.]
for any korean/japanese/filipino/other productions...i'd have to play the part of a mute girl. parce que je ne comprende pas la langue. [it'd be cool if my french was good enough...but it's not.]
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.