Created by Jinatious
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Who do you prefer Ryuuji to be with?
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08


oh.. my bad.. Thanks for the reminder.. So i mixed those two up, confusing between yusaku and takasu..


CJOles wrote:

Taiga will be with Ryuuji and Takasu will be with Minorin. end of story. all one needs to see that this will be the case is within the first ten episodes. There is likely to be a re-cap episode(s) refering to this and others.


Yes.. there might be more than 80% chance ryuuji might end with taiga.. but anything can happen. But I don't think that minorin has high possibility of being with yusaku. If anyone, then I think it's ami. BUT, taiga also has a chance. "This is how everything began" or somthing like that was said in the 1st episode. But it doesn't clearly says that ryuuji will end up with taiga. It can also means how ryuuji help taiga get together with yusaku. Hell, it might even end like ichigo 100%. just when everyone thought that manaka going to end up with toujou, he end up with tsukasa. That's the first romance genre anime/manga that i watch/read where the main heroin in not the final partner.
Member
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Hmmm... well before Ep. 9 I was all for RyuujixTaiga and KitamuraxMinorin, but now I'm starting to have second thoughts about RyuujixMinorin ^^; but I don't like RyuujixAmi. Or TaigaxKitamura. XP
Member
806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
From the beggining to till the end, i will vote for Ami X Ryuuji Firmly.
Member
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
IMO, I think this won't be settle on this first season... I think takasu will end up with Amy or Minorin, but not Taiga (At least not this season...), so since Taiga and Minori are friends, Minori will let Takasu pass... (just like a friend loyalty thing), then Amy will get Ryuuji (but he won't be so sure about it), because that way, Taiga will fight for him. (or at least won't make things easy for Amy). I don't see Kitamura on the picture yet... but maybe he will try again with Taiga, if happens what I think is going to...

Did I say that I love this show?
Member
58908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / orlando, fl
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

CJOles wrote:

Taiga will be with Ryuuji and Takasu will be with Minorin. end of story. all one needs to see that this will be the case is within the first ten episodes. There is likely to be a re-cap episode(s) refering to this and others.


how can you say that, they just set up the minori side of the story , the whole i want you to see ghosts was a metaphor that ryuji was using because minori told him about not beliving in love because she had never experianced it, but you had to really listen to what they said and take it into contexted, that was in episode 9, so since he could not come out and say to her he liked her, he used the i want you to see ghosts as a metaphor, and when she said if he continued to serch for things she wanted to see and if he continued to change her wold, i will...... and thats were she stopped, which leads you to belive she is starting to like him,
but i could be wrong
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
It's written all over Taiga's face how she really feels about Ryuuji. Minorin does seem to be developing an affection for him as well. Ami is just plain not even in the running. It;s pretty clear he does not see her in that fashion. He worries about her being lonely without him around but really his affections come off more as brotherly than anything.
Member
13271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Kauai, Hawaii, USA
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

mudduck454 wrote:


CJOles wrote:

Taiga will be with Ryuuji and Takasu will be with Minorin. end of story. all one needs to see that this will be the case is within the first ten episodes. There is likely to be a re-cap episode(s) refering to this and others.


how can you say that, they just set up the minori side of the story , the whole i want you to see ghosts was a metaphor that ryuji was using because minori told him about not beliving in love because she had never experianced it, but you had to really listen to what they said and take it into contexted, that was in episode 9, so since he could not come out and say to her he liked her, he used the i want you to see ghosts as a metaphor, and when she said if he continued to serch for things she wanted to see and if he continued to change her wold, i will...... and thats were she stopped, which leads you to belive she is starting to like him,
but i could be wrong


totally agree with you. i think minorin is starting to like ryuuji, and glad to see that she has a serious side on her.
as for the one you qoute, doesnt he mean, Yusaku kitamura, because takasu is ryuji's family name. Minorin and kitamura is not likely to be a pair, if you look at wikipidea, you'll know who he really like.
Member
58908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / orlando, fl
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08

sherwin07 wrote:


mudduck454 wrote:


CJOles wrote:

Taiga will be with Ryuuji and Takasu will be with Minorin. end of story. all one needs to see that this will be the case is within the first ten episodes. There is likely to be a re-cap episode(s) refering to this and others.


how can you say that, they just set up the minori side of the story , the whole i want you to see ghosts was a metaphor that ryuji was using because minori told him about not beliving in love because she had never experianced it, but you had to really listen to what they said and take it into contexted, that was in episode 9, so since he could not come out and say to her he liked her, he used the i want you to see ghosts as a metaphor, and when she said if he continued to serch for things she wanted to see and if he continued to change her wold, i will...... and thats were she stopped, which leads you to belive she is starting to like him,
but i could be wrong


totally agree with you. i think minorin is starting to like ryuuji, and glad to see that she has a serious side on her.
as for the one you qoute, doesnt he mean, Yusaku kitamura, because takasu is ryuji's family name. Minorin and kitamura is not likely to be a pair, if you look at wikipidea, you'll know who he really like.



well we know who kitamura likes in the manga, and when ami asked him if it was alright to be at the beach house in episode 9, she was hinting about the student councle president, and ofcourse we know anime creators like to change things but we will see how well it resembles the manga
Posted 12/4/08
Well, this isn't the half part of the anime - yet so it kind of complicated to chose right now.

Member
13335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore♥
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Taiga : D
303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Downey
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
There was no "Yūsaku Kitamura" choice...

On a more serious note, I voted ALL OF THEM, because it could go anyway at this point.
Member
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ♥ Cross Academy ♥
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
All Of Them
928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Jakarta, Indonesia ~
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
From episode 9-10, now i prefer more RyuujixMinorin than RyuujixTaiga and it's seems that Minori also have feelings for Ryuuji.

I want RyuujixMinorin !!
Member
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Black Order
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Minorin
6242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
honestly if tiaga and him dont hook up by the end of this season, it will either mean another season to come (yay) or that the anime is going no where :(
though, if she does confess, it will surely be the end of the season or series, but most of us will be content with the choice, so im conflicted
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.