Created by Jinatious
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Who do you prefer Ryuuji to be with?
Member
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Argh! It's to hard to decide!! xD at the start of the show I was hoping for a RyujixTaiga pairing..but now I'm kinda leaning towards him and Ami ..hehe.. whatever it may be of the mentioned I'm happy x]
Member
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada - Miami(Un...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/5/08
Can't decided I would rather have ryuujixtaiga or ryuujixami, minorin's cool and all but like ami said they're the moon and the sun, perhaps she will want to be with ryuuji but I have a feeling she'll give him up to preserve the friendship since she picks up on things quickly but I found a pick from the light novel, have no idea what it's all about since volume 9 hasn't been translated by baka-tsuki.

Moderator
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Too hard to decide... since I'm not a matchmaker

But maybe Ryuuji X Minorin my preference
Member
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Oh, please TaigaxRyuuji. >///<
Member
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
I think Taiga Ryuuji they match to each otcher
Member
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
I will always be a RyuujiXMinorin fan
The fact that they are the sun and the moon, is what makes them the perfect couple. They compliment each other perfectly IMO.
Member
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada - Miami(Un...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Still not sure who I want to get together the characters are growing on me.
Member
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
He and Minori are finally getting closer and they are so happy together, naturally and not just because he likes her and is happy to be with her. So right now i'd rather him with Minori, though of course Ryuuji will be with Taiga in the end.
Member
1029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
I really like him and Taiga together. They understand each other better than anyone else.
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Taiga
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

mudduck454 wrote:


CJOles wrote:

Taiga will be with Ryuuji and Takasu will be with Minorin. end of story. all one needs to see that this will be the case is within the first ten episodes. There is likely to be a re-cap episode(s) refering to this and others.


how can you say that, they just set up the minori side of the story , the whole i want you to see ghosts was a metaphor that ryuji was using because minori told him about not beliving in love because she had never experianced it, but you had to really listen to what they said and take it into contexted, that was in episode 9, so since he could not come out and say to her he liked her, he used the i want you to see ghosts as a metaphor, and when she said if he continued to serch for things she wanted to see and if he continued to change her wold, i will...... and thats were she stopped, which leads you to belive she is starting to like him,
but i could be wrong


of course she might be starting to like him, but that doesn't mean that they will end up together (as in stay in a relationship, since it is possible). Taiga will not ever be with Kitamura, its obvious that he has moved on. But with this, which is also easy to see when observing Taiga around Ryuuji after her short time with Kitamura. She claims that unless they act quickly, then it is inevitable what will happen since they are spending so much time together. This part is a BIG hint at what is to come.
Combined with how she reacts to how her day with Kitamura went, she seems a little more reluctant to getting closer to Kitamura. Instead she concentrates on how to further things between Minorin and Ryuuji.
Overall, I can confidently say that even if Ryuuji and Minorin become a couple, Taiga will become jealous and then try to pull him from her somehow. But this is only a good possibility of what might happen a little later on.
Member
58908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / orlando, fl
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

CJOles wrote:


mudduck454 wrote:


CJOles wrote:

Taiga will be with Ryuuji and Takasu will be with Minorin. end of story. all one needs to see that this will be the case is within the first ten episodes. There is likely to be a re-cap episode(s) refering to this and others.


how can you say that, they just set up the minori side of the story , the whole i want you to see ghosts was a metaphor that ryuji was using because minori told him about not beliving in love because she had never experianced it, but you had to really listen to what they said and take it into contexted, that was in episode 9, so since he could not come out and say to her he liked her, he used the i want you to see ghosts as a metaphor, and when she said if he continued to serch for things she wanted to see and if he continued to change her wold, i will...... and thats were she stopped, which leads you to belive she is starting to like him,
but i could be wrong


of course she might be starting to like him, but that doesn't mean that they will end up together (as in stay in a relationship, since it is possible). Taiga will not ever be with Kitamura, its obvious that he has moved on. But with this, which is also easy to see when observing Taiga around Ryuuji after her short time with Kitamura. She claims that unless they act quickly, then it is inevitable what will happen since they are spending so much time together. This part is a BIG hint at what is to come.
Combined with how she reacts to how her day with Kitamura went, she seems a little more reluctant to getting closer to Kitamura. Instead she concentrates on how to further things between Minorin and Ryuuji.
Overall, I can confidently say that even if Ryuuji and Minorin become a couple, Taiga will become jealous and then try to pull him from her somehow. But this is only a good possibility of what might happen a little later on.


i would have to agree, you could see the look she gave ryuji and minori near the end of episode 10, but lets not forget that taiga and minori are best friends, and they both might not date him if it would ruin their frienship, so this could very well end with nobody getting together as a couple, just a group of friends like it is now, i refuse to follow the manga because i know it might change
Moderator
7428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / A Theater Near You!!
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

mudduck454 wrote:

well now it gets complicated, after episode 10 you get the feeling minori might be faling for ryuji, and you can see the disapointment on taiga's face, taiga is hopeing minori wont like ryuji that way, but at the end of episode 10 she starts to say that if ryuji keeps doing things nice for her and doesn't laugh at her crazy ideas then.........
we are led to believe she might be falling for him, it's kinda like the senario in the meloncholy of suzumia haruhi, were kyon has feelings for miss asahina, but he is supposed to like haruhi, thats why she came back from the future when she was older and told him to not be so nice to her or she might....... so now its up in the air, you know how anime creators like to play with a series and sometimes change the ending, and it might turn into a compitition between minori and taiga, but i dont think she would hurt her best friend, so i can only think that she will stat to treat ryuji even more like a dog, and get jelous every time he gets near, or even talks about minori, and now that minori sespects ryuji of likeing her and now we will see how the first 13 episodes will end, im sure it will be a cliff hanger



I love your icon!!! "sensai, kawashima-san's holding meat in her stomach" hahahaha
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
i voted minorin because she's my fav girl. but i think minorin x kitamura and taiga x yuuji
40292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
Taiga Forever and always!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.