First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
How will end Toradora?
11623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
this anime is awesome
but wrong section.
20008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The internet.
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:

Could go two ways:

1. Ryuuji and Taiga end up as lovers.

or the bad ending

2. After some drama in the middle of the series, Ryuuji and Taiga still go after their crushes.


For some reason I want Ryuuji and Taiga to end up together <3


In episodes 7-10, you are noticing that Taiga is starting to grow feelings for Ryuuji.

Around the middle, they are going to be noticing the changes. :l
Posted 12/4/08

zairablah wrote:

this anime is awesome
but wrong section.


what?
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

BlazeCrazy wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:

Could go two ways:

1. Ryuuji and Taiga end up as lovers.

or the bad ending

2. After some drama in the middle of the series, Ryuuji and Taiga still go after their crushes.


For some reason I want Ryuuji and Taiga to end up together <3


In episodes 7-10, you are noticing that Taiga is starting to grow feelings for Ryuuji.

Around the middle, they are going to be noticing the changes. :l


Which ending do you prefer? Episode 8 (I think) made me cry lol
Posted 12/4/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:

Could go two ways:

1. Ryuuji and Taiga end up as lovers.

or the bad ending

2. After some drama in the middle of the series, Ryuuji and Taiga still go after their crushes.


For some reason I want Ryuuji and Taiga to end up together <3


In episodes 7-10, you are noticing that Taiga is starting to grow feelings for Ryuuji.

Around the middle, they are going to be noticing the changes. :l


Which ending do you prefer? Episode 8 (I think) made me cry lol


i still prefer ami x ryuuji . . .

even though taiga is cute i want to see a new kind of pairing not the typical tsundere x guy pairing ._.
20008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The internet.
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:

Could go two ways:

1. Ryuuji and Taiga end up as lovers.

or the bad ending

2. After some drama in the middle of the series, Ryuuji and Taiga still go after their crushes.


For some reason I want Ryuuji and Taiga to end up together <3


In episodes 7-10, you are noticing that Taiga is starting to grow feelings for Ryuuji.

Around the middle, they are going to be noticing the changes. :l


Which ending do you prefer? Episode 8 (I think) made me cry lol


I want them to end up to together. But I want some more Ami action.

102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

BlazingRb wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:

Could go two ways:

1. Ryuuji and Taiga end up as lovers.

or the bad ending

2. After some drama in the middle of the series, Ryuuji and Taiga still go after their crushes.


For some reason I want Ryuuji and Taiga to end up together <3


In episodes 7-10, you are noticing that Taiga is starting to grow feelings for Ryuuji.

Around the middle, they are going to be noticing the changes. :l


Which ending do you prefer? Episode 8 (I think) made me cry lol


i still prefer ami x ryuuji . . .

even though taiga is cute i want to see a new kind of pairing not the typical tsundere x guy pairing ._.


Lawl ... ami is "too" good for ryuuji though

11623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

BlazingRb wrote:


zairablah wrote:

this anime is awesome
but wrong section.


what?


i meant that this should go in the Toradora section
Posted 12/4/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:

Could go two ways:

1. Ryuuji and Taiga end up as lovers.

or the bad ending

2. After some drama in the middle of the series, Ryuuji and Taiga still go after their crushes.


For some reason I want Ryuuji and Taiga to end up together <3


In episodes 7-10, you are noticing that Taiga is starting to grow feelings for Ryuuji.

Around the middle, they are going to be noticing the changes. :l


Which ending do you prefer? Episode 8 (I think) made me cry lol


i still prefer ami x ryuuji . . .

even though taiga is cute i want to see a new kind of pairing not the typical tsundere x guy pairing ._.


Lawl ... ami is "too" good for ryuuji though



screw that, i wonder if there's going to be a school days-ish ending
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
I think that Minori is going to break Ryuuji's heart, because of Ami's foreshadowing in Ep10 and how Minori said she wanted Ryuuji to make her change. It seems like Minori might just be using Ryuuji to maybe change for another guy or maybe just some other obligation. Then maybe Ami will help pick up the pieces and Taiga will swoop in and save him idk lol
Posted 12/4/08

zairablah wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


zairablah wrote:

this anime is awesome
but wrong section.


what?


i meant that this should go in the Toradora section


there's a toradora subsection already?

that was quick . . .
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08

BlazingRb wrote:



screw that, i wonder if there's going to be a school days-ish ending


Would be nice x3. We need another twisted anime like school days



BlazingRb wrote:



there's a toradora subsection already?

that was quick . . .


Yes, there is lol


BlazeCrazy wrote:



I want them to end up to together. But I want some more Ami action.



I think everyone wants more Ami action <3
3179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Get some anime experience, this is your typical school romance series where the female & male protagonist will end up at the end. I do think the anime will wind up using less and less out of the novel and alter scenes. And why even mention School Days? Seems that show really emotionally scared some people that they can't help to refer it all the time.


Light novel spoiler:
7621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
i want ami and ryuuji!!!!
11623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

BlazingRb wrote:


zairablah wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


zairablah wrote:

this anime is awesome
but wrong section.


what?


i meant that this should go in the Toradora section


there's a toradora subsection already?

that was quick . . .


i guess. whatever a subsection is idk.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.