First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Music Room
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

heero07 wrote:

wow that was....really great *claps hands* i am so jealous.
ok my turn. grabs your guitar. I play (listen) to this song when im done and thinking of "her" it really says how i feel.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-374022/Seamo-Mata-Aimashou-English-Subtitles.html


that's a sad song... so you're broken hearted?
Member
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

angelofthedarkness23 wrote:


heero07 wrote:

wow that was....really great *claps hands* i am so jealous.
ok my turn. grabs your guitar. I play (listen) to this song when im done and thinking of "her" it really says how i feel.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-374022/Seamo-Mata-Aimashou-English-Subtitles.html


that's a sad song... so you're broken hearted?


heh *slightly smile* yeah...that is why i wrote on Bf Gf forum that i wished you all get to find your love ones. *smile softly*
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

heero07 wrote:


angelofthedarkness23 wrote:


heero07 wrote:

wow that was....really great *claps hands* i am so jealous.
ok my turn. grabs your guitar. I play (listen) to this song when im done and thinking of "her" it really says how i feel.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-374022/Seamo-Mata-Aimashou-English-Subtitles.html


that's a sad song... so you're broken hearted?


heh *slightly smile* yeah...that is why i wrote on Bf Gf forum that i wished you all get to find your love ones. *smile softly*


ah I see.... *scratching cheek* but I am not really looking for one... if you know what I mean... a partner is troublesome... *turns back against the window*
Member
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

angelofthedarkness23 wrote:


heero07 wrote:


angelofthedarkness23 wrote:


heero07 wrote:

wow that was....really great *claps hands* i am so jealous.
ok my turn. grabs your guitar. I play (listen) to this song when im done and thinking of "her" it really says how i feel.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-374022/Seamo-Mata-Aimashou-English-Subtitles.html


that's a sad song... so you're broken hearted?


heh *slightly smile* yeah...that is why i wrote on Bf Gf forum that i wished you all get to find your love ones. *smile softly*


ah I see.... *scratching cheek* but I am not really looking for one... if you know what I mean... a partner is troublesome... *turns back against the window*


lol i know wat you mean...*sigh* its alot of work...
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

heero07 wrote:


angelofthedarkness23 wrote:


heero07 wrote:


angelofthedarkness23 wrote:


heero07 wrote:

wow that was....really great *claps hands* i am so jealous.
ok my turn. grabs your guitar. I play (listen) to this song when im done and thinking of "her" it really says how i feel.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-374022/Seamo-Mata-Aimashou-English-Subtitles.html


that's a sad song... so you're broken hearted?


heh *slightly smile* yeah...that is why i wrote on Bf Gf forum that i wished you all get to find your love ones. *smile softly*


ah I see.... *scratching cheek* but I am not really looking for one... if you know what I mean... a partner is troublesome... *turns back against the window*


lol i know wat you mean...*sigh* its alot of work...


Uh huh... it is... for both parties...
Member
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
heh heh *smiles* but that is life...not much we can do about it...
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
*shrugs I suppose*
Member
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
Creator
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
*sits down in the recording studio and starts sinding*
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ab65NwT3fw
Member
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
oh!!! *listens in*
Creator
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

heero07 wrote:

oh!!! *listens in*


*ends song sits down and looks around*
ahh the recorders on how do i delete it?
Member
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

blueeyedangel wrote:


heero07 wrote:

oh!!! *listens in*


*ends song sits down and looks around*
ahh the recorders on how do i delete it?


heh *smiles and claps hands* cool.
Creator
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

heero07 wrote:


blueeyedangel wrote:


heero07 wrote:

oh!!! *listens in*


*ends song sits down and looks around*
ahh the recorders on how do i delete it?


heh *smiles and claps hands* cool.


OMG did you just see that
*goes completely red*
Member
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

blueeyedangel wrote:


heero07 wrote:


blueeyedangel wrote:


heero07 wrote:

oh!!! *listens in*


*ends song sits down and looks around*
ahh the recorders on how do i delete it?


heh *smiles and claps hands* cool.


OMG did you just see that
*goes completely red*


nope i didnt see it...O.O i heard it *smile*
Member
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

blueeyedangel wrote:


heero07 wrote:


blueeyedangel wrote:


heero07 wrote:

oh!!! *listens in*


*ends song sits down and looks around*
ahh the recorders on how do i delete it?


heh *smiles and claps hands* cool.


OMG did you just see that
*goes completely red*


nope i didnt see it...O.O i heard it *smile*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.