Post Reply Mod applications
Posted 12/4/08
hey this is the creator we need some mods so can u help us

please fill this out:

name:
username:
example of your work: optional
Posted 12/4/08

rock_angel897 wrote:

hey this is the creator we need some mods so can u help us

please fill this out:

name: Anna-Chan
username: Anna_chan_13
example of your work: optional

Posted 12/4/08
THANXS u^^ can start today or start when u want to ^^
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/5/08
name: Sakura
username: read XDD
example of your work:




(Please Quote)
Posted 12/5/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:

name: Sakura
username: read XDD
example of your work:




(Please Quote)
thats kool u can start what ever u want ^^

Posted 12/22/08

rock_angel897 wrote:

hey this is the creator we need some mods so can u help us

please fill this out:

name: Anna
username: Anna_chan_13
example of your work: optional



Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/14/09

rock_angel897 wrote:

hey this is the creator we need some mods so can u help us

please fill this out:

name:
username:
example of your work: optional


name:lin
username:lin_animelover
example of my work:(if ur not satisfied w/ how many it is just tell me i got a whole bunch of 'em on my folder -_- XD )

Posted 1/18/09

lin_animelover wrote:


rock_angel897 wrote:

hey this is the creator we need some mods so can u help us

please fill this out:

name:
username:
example of your work: optional


name:lin
username:lin_animelover
example of my work:(if ur not satisfied w/ how many it is just tell me i got a whole bunch of 'em on my folder -_- XD )



your hiredXDXDXD
Posted 1/18/09

rock_angel897 wrote:


lin_animelover wrote:


rock_angel897 wrote:

hey this is the creator we need some mods so can u help us

please fill this out:

name:
username:
example of your work: optional


name:lin
username:lin_animelover
example of my work:(if ur not satisfied w/ how many it is just tell me i got a whole bunch of 'em on my folder -_- XD )



your hiredXDXDXD


thnx ^^
Posted 1/19/09

lin_animelover wrote:


rock_angel897 wrote:


lin_animelover wrote:


rock_angel897 wrote:

hey this is the creator we need some mods so can u help us

please fill this out:

name:
username:
example of your work: optional


name:lin
username:lin_animelover
example of my work:(if ur not satisfied w/ how many it is just tell me i got a whole bunch of 'em on my folder -_- XD )



your hiredXDXDXD


thnx ^^



your welcome u can start any time
Posted 1/19/09

Anna_chan_13 wrote:


rock_angel897 wrote:

hey this is the creator we need some mods so can u help us

please fill this out:

name: Anna
username: Anna_chan_13
example of your work: optional





your hired u can start when u can ^^
Posted 1/19/09

rock_angel897 wrote:


Anna_chan_13 wrote:


rock_angel897 wrote:

hey this is the creator we need some mods so can u help us

please fill this out:

name: Anna
username: Anna_chan_13
example of your work: optional





your hired u can start when u can ^^

Thanx^^

Posted 1/26/09

Anna_chan_13 wrote:


rock_angel897 wrote:


Anna_chan_13 wrote:


rock_angel897 wrote:

hey this is the creator we need some mods so can u help us

please fill this out:

name: Anna
username: Anna_chan_13
example of your work: optional





your hired u can start when u can ^^

Thanx^^

no prob u can start anytime

You must be logged in to post.