Post Reply Avi Requests ^^
Posted 12/4/08
please fill this out


username:
chop or border:
ink color
( picture):




P.S. please make it a lil big ~ arigato
Member
3133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / DUH! At CR
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
username:iSweetxChocolate
chop or border: border
ink color:purple
pic:
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/6/08
here u go ^^
Posted 12/6/08

iSweetxChocolate wrote:

username:iSweetxChocolate
chop or border: border
ink color:purple
pic:




here u go hope u like it^^

Member
158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bedroom
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
Username: Meawsy
chop or border: ehat you think is best
text: what you think is best
Could you make it a little bigger, Aregatou~!!
Posted 12/12/08
Here u go hope u like XD

Member
2649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
Username: winterkiss18
Chop or border: border
Ink color: Whatever will match/ see through the picture
Picture:
Posted 12/14/08

winterkiss18 wrote:

Username: winterkiss18
Chop or border: border
Ink color: Whatever will match/ see through the picture
Picture:




Here u go^^ hope u like

Member
2649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
Thanks!
Member
11831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / donut land!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
username:crazy4ikuto
Chop or border wateva u think works best
if u go with a border can u make it purple
Posted 1/19/09

crazy4ikuto wrote:

username:crazy4ikuto
Chop or border wateva u think works best
if u go with a border can u make it purple


uhhhhmmm..... see is it possible for u to have a one line pic i mean coz if i crop then the guy's body would be cut -_-'' so if possible send me another pic can??? if not well ok i'll work on it ^^
You must be logged in to post.