First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What will happen if you EAT the death note?
6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Have you ever wonder if you EAT the death note paper? (One of my friends ask me this question, and I have also been wondering about this to.) Will you die if you eat it? When you rip out the page its still not a regular paper (Meaning you can still write the name of the person and then still can get killed, also when you touch the death note you will see the shinigami) Will it just dissolve in your stomach acid? Or will it just kill you?



_______________________________________________________________
If other people think it is an Epic Failure Thread then lock it. D:
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
You'll get sick. Your stomach acids aren't writing your name on it, so it would be like eating regular paper.
1201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Toronto, Canada!
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Who knows? Might taste good
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Brighton UK
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
just like a regular notebook paper, though if you eat the inter notebook you get sick
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08

slices wrote:

just like a regular notebook paper, though if you eat the inter notebook you get sick


Paper is high in fiber dude.. FIBER ROCKS!!
But in return your soul will burn for all eternity giving you endless indigestion.... of hell!!
Guardian of A/M/P
57824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08
Probably crap it out.
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Brighton UK
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

SixthSpade wrote:


slices wrote:

just like a regular notebook paper, though if you eat the inter notebook you get sick


Paper is high in fiber dude.. FIBER ROCKS!!
But in return your soul will burn for all eternity giving you endless indigestion.... of hell!!


so if you eat the entire thing youll get diarrhea, and might end up dieing from over excreting
1544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / I'm lost ^^;
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
You'll have serious indigestion. =3
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CAVITE
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
dunno maybe ........ it will be like hell!!!!
32212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

slices wrote:


SixthSpade wrote:


slices wrote:

just like a regular notebook paper, though if you eat the inter notebook you get sick


Paper is high in fiber dude.. FIBER ROCKS!!
But in return your soul will burn for all eternity giving you endless indigestion.... of hell!!


so if you eat the entire thing youll get diarrhea, and might end up dieing from over excreting


>_< that's a harsh way of putting it. at least be cautious who might be reading. i'm a girl >_>
8972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
This is kind of a lame topic to ponder on...what happens if you eat it?..its up to you! jeez even the author hasnt thought of something this stupid yet!
4861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/22/08
what IS a death note????? :huh:





u don't have to answer it anymore...ppl.......i already got an answer.....
51900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Oh hello.
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
I don't know if anything will happen if you eat a happen that has ink~ i remember my friend was eating the announcement because she was hungry, my teacher doesn't care -- but anyway she was fine. i bet she pooped it out. lol
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
sounds delicious ;D
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
if you eat death note??hmmm maybe you dont need to write name's anymore just call there name and they will die!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.