First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
What will happen if you EAT the death note?
67959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
or worse the shinigami will explode from your stomach.....
67959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

moratorium wrote:


kitkat6 wrote:


malhi wrote:

what IS a death note????? :huh:


UM.....EPIC FAIL....just kidding
Well, a death note is a notebook where you write a person's name and they die. There are a lot of rules to it and stuff, like you can write the time and cause of death, whoever touches the book can see a shinigami(to this day I'm still not quite sure what they are, gods of death?)
Well, yeah either read the manga or watch the anime.


like this?



lol.....
67959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

zeno503 wrote:

lol thats funny. you will have deathpoop. XD


lmao.... deathpoop would definately suck...sounds painful
15247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
try it and you'll find out...
351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 12/22/08 , edited 12/22/08
lol,umm...
after eating the death note, when you think of a name the person WILL DIE !
evil!
351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

aelis_moemoe wrote:


zeno503 wrote:

lol thats funny. you will have deathpoop. XD


lmao.... deathpoop would definately suck...sounds painful

lol i just lauthed for 5 min!

929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
what happens if u eat it? your going to poop it out of course :O
32494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥スカズデイル、ニューヨーク♥
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

malhi wrote:


Ichigo-Neko wrote:


malhi wrote:

what IS a death note????? :huh:


If you don't know what a Death Note is, then where does your icon come from? XD








hahahahaha...that question was asked long time ago.........n it was answered long time ago too.....lolzz


xD Sorry I answered your question again, I just felt like making a stupid pun xD
4947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

moratorium wrote:


kitkat6 wrote:


malhi wrote:

what IS a death note????? :huh:


UM.....EPIC FAIL....just kidding
Well, a death note is a notebook where you write a person's name and they die. There are a lot of rules to it and stuff, like you can write the time and cause of death, whoever touches the book can see a shinigami(to this day I'm still not quite sure what they are, gods of death?)
Well, yeah either read the manga or watch the anime.


like this?


oh, ha ha ha....did you do that yourself?

24761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

kitkat6 wrote:


moratorium wrote:


kitkat6 wrote:


malhi wrote:

what IS a death note????? :huh:


UM.....EPIC FAIL....just kidding
Well, a death note is a notebook where you write a person's name and they die. There are a lot of rules to it and stuff, like you can write the time and cause of death, whoever touches the book can see a shinigami(to this day I'm still not quite sure what they are, gods of death?)
Well, yeah either read the manga or watch the anime.


like this?


oh, ha ha ha....did you do that yourself?



just right click rename right nao its deathnotepad
4861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

Inuyasha00lover wrote:


malhi wrote:

what IS a death note????? :huh:

OMFG!!! your avatar is "L" and you don't even know what death note is?!?!?!?!




i put it after i got an answer to ma question......!!!!!!!
4861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

Ichigo-Neko wrote:


malhi wrote:


Ichigo-Neko wrote:


malhi wrote:

what IS a death note????? :huh:


If you don't know what a Death Note is, then where does your icon come from? XD








hahahahaha...that question was asked long time ago.........n it was answered long time ago too.....lolzz


xD Sorry I answered your question again, I just felt like making a stupid pun xD




's orite mate....im cool wid it....

365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
would it be smart to eat the death note?
4861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

kitkat6 wrote:


malhi wrote:

what IS a death note????? :huh:


UM.....EPIC FAIL....just kidding
Well, a death note is a notebook where you write a person's name and they die. There are a lot of rules to it and stuff, like you can write the time and cause of death, whoever touches the book can see a shinigami(to this day I'm still not quite sure what they are, gods of death?)
Well, yeah either read the manga or watch the anime.




lolz..i guess..now i have to delete my question...cause i got more 15 answers so far.........anyway..thanks....
Posted 12/22/08
You would die. And be a death god =D
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.