First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Would you send someone to hell?
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candyland~
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
Heaven and Hell exists?
Wheres the proof.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

slices wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


slices wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


slices wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


slices wrote:

nope i dont want to go to hell intentionally, though ill probably end up there anyway.
most people will


Why not ? hell would be fun. And why are most people gonna wind up there ?


i'd rather go to heaven or at least try to


Yea, but heaven seems too perfect, and perfect is boring. Hell seems much more, "interesting".


are you a maso man??? does eternal torcher seem like fun or interesting to you???


How do we know that it's eternal torture ? What if to the people who made a contract with a demon of some form or the devil himself hell is like a 5 star resort ? But to everyone else it's torture. Nobody knows whats hell is like. so there is no way of knowing if it's eternal torture. But in all honesty there is no way that heaven is as perfect as you people think, nothing that exists is that perfect.


it depends if you believe in any of the three so cold heavenly books religions: Judisum, Christianity and Islam, if you do then that is how it is, if you believe in another religion then its that version of hell that you will know of, and if you dont believe in religion then you would believe there is no hell


I am an athiest. so i don't believe in god, but i do think that the possibility of demons of some of some form existing is out there.
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brighton UK
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

Allhailodin wrote:

I am an athiest. so i don't believe in god, but i do think that the possibility of demons of some of some form existing is out there.


well thats what amazes me in the human race, when they are capable of admitting of believing in a devil but not in a god, a god does not have to be the god or any such thing but consider it the power that created or caused th creation of the universe, anyway if you dont believe in hell then you dont believe in going to hell after sending one there,for me it is still the avoidable punishment, suffered enough pain and agony in my short life to not want any more than i have to.
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brighton UK
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

Viet-Candy wrote:

Heaven and Hell exists?
Wheres the proof.


prove they dont first if you cant then they probably do
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / East Coast
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
i rather ignore that person and live in peace then to go to hell. why do i have to suffer because i couldn't get along with another person. the question is, what if that person ends up there too, what are you going to do?
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/10/08

slices wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

I am an athiest. so i don't believe in god, but i do think that the possibility of demons of some of some form existing is out there.


well thats what amazes me in the human race, when they are capable of admitting of believing in a devil but not in a god, a god does not have to be the god or any such thing but consider it the power that created or caused th creation of the universe, anyway if you dont believe in hell then you dont believe in going to hell after sending one there,for me it is still the avoidable punishment, suffered enough pain and agony in my short life to not want any more than i have to.


Dude i think if hell did exist i would want the power to send people there. anyone who even slightly annoys me is going to go to hell. that would be a awesome power. Hehe and just to piss of the faithfull christains i would send em there for fun, "You were a faithful christain so as a reward ima send you to hell" I would love doing that. I would totally have fun sending people to hell.
Posted 12/10/08
I would rahter live in a world with a person I hate than go to hell, I believe I rather suffer in the world than burning in hell for all eternity and being raped by demons
Posted 12/10/08

Allhailodin wrote:


slices wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


slices wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


slices wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


slices wrote:

nope i dont want to go to hell intentionally, though ill probably end up there anyway.
most people will


Why not ? hell would be fun. And why are most people gonna wind up there ?


i'd rather go to heaven or at least try to


Yea, but heaven seems too perfect, and perfect is boring. Hell seems much more, "interesting".


are you a maso man??? does eternal torcher seem like fun or interesting to you???


How do we know that it's eternal torture ? What if to the people who made a contract with a demon of some form or the devil himself hell is like a 5 star resort ? But to everyone else it's torture. Nobody knows whats hell is like. so there is no way of knowing if it's eternal torture. But in all honesty there is no way that heaven is as perfect as you people think, nothing that exists is that perfect.


it depends if you believe in any of the three so cold heavenly books religions: Judisum, Christianity and Islam, if you do then that is how it is, if you believe in another religion then its that version of hell that you will know of, and if you dont believe in religion then you would believe there is no hell


I am an athiest. so i don't believe in god, but i do think that the possibility of demons of some of some form existing is out there.


Everyone has their different visions of hell, some believe it's a blank void, others believe it's an eternal punishment of fire and brimstone, either way I don't want to end up there and by my beliefs, I invision the devil to be a not so inviting person...

But hey, go there if you want, in all else have fun. Hopefully the place you describe hell to be is a five star resort, but don't be surprised if your vision is incorrect...
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

Gaia93 wrote:

Everyone has their different visions of hell, some believe it's a blank void, others believe it's an eternal punishment of fire and brimstone, either way I don't want to end up there and by my beliefs, I invision the devil to be a not so inviting person...

But hey, go there if you want, in all else have fun. Hopefully the place you describe hell to be is a five star resort, but don't be surprised if your vision is incorrect...


Right I'll keep that in mind, so then tell me whats your vision of this place you call heaven ?
Posted 12/10/08

Allhailodin wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Everyone has their different visions of hell, some believe it's a blank void, others believe it's an eternal punishment of fire and brimstone, either way I don't want to end up there and by my beliefs, I invision the devil to be a not so inviting person...

But hey, go there if you want, in all else have fun. Hopefully the place you describe hell to be is a five star resort, but don't be surprised if your vision is incorrect...


Right I'll keep that in mind, so then tell me whats your vision of this place you call heaven ?


Heaven can mean or be anything, actually, I concider my room to be a heaven sometimes, but in Christian beliefs, Heaven is supposed to be this holy kingdom in the sky that is inhabited by angels, where if one follows God they will have eternal happiness. So if other's can believe in hell and worship satan or a cow, and if people can believe in the Buddah or Shinigami, why is that if I or others believe in God or Heaven, (or any religion, period) it becomes this big problem?
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
no i would never send anyone to hell. that is worse than any kind of pain or suffering we can feel in our human lives.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/10/08

Gaia93 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Everyone has their different visions of hell, some believe it's a blank void, others believe it's an eternal punishment of fire and brimstone, either way I don't want to end up there and by my beliefs, I invision the devil to be a not so inviting person...

But hey, go there if you want, in all else have fun. Hopefully the place you describe hell to be is a five star resort, but don't be surprised if your vision is incorrect...


Right I'll keep that in mind, so then tell me whats your vision of this place you call heaven ?


Heaven can mean or be anything, actually, I concider my room to be a heaven sometimes, but in Christian beliefs, Heaven is supposed to be this holy kingdom in the sky that is inhabited by angels, where if one follows God they will have eternal happiness. So if other's can believe in hell and worship satan or a cow, and if people can believe in the Buddah or Shinigami, why is that if I or others believe in God or Heaven, (or any religion, period) it becomes this big problem?


So in other words what your saying is the christain religion has actually convinced people that a magical floating kingdom exists in the sky. with an all powerful man who lives there, and this all powerful man watches you to see what you do, yet he watches more than a billion people at the same time, but somehow he is able to single you out, and if your good when you die, your non-existant soul goes to this magical kingdom that floats in the sky and you happily live there forever. But if your bad, when you die your non-existant soul goes down deep into the center of the earth and you burn eternally in fire and brimstone forever. While at the same time the center of the earth is actually a sphere of molten iron and nickel, and contains no oxygen, and even though there is no oxygen fire can still exist to burn you.


How fucking stupid would you have to be to actually believe something like that ?
Posted 12/10/08
Well i've hated this person for about 10 yrs as well
i probably would
i mean i reeealy hate her.
Posted 12/10/08
i believe in hell and heaven + grave punishment
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brighton UK
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

Gaia93 wrote:

Heaven can mean or be anything, actually, I concider my room to be a heaven sometimes, but in Christian beliefs, Heaven is supposed to be this holy kingdom in the sky that is inhabited by angels, where if one follows God they will have eternal happiness. So if other's can believe in hell and worship satan or a cow, and if people can believe in the Buddah or Shinigami, why is that if I or others believe in God or Heaven, (or any religion, period) it becomes this big problem?


Allhailodin wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Heaven can mean or be anything, actually, I concider my room to be a heaven sometimes, but in Christian beliefs, Heaven is supposed to be this holy kingdom in the sky that is inhabited by angels, where if one follows God they will have eternal happiness. So if other's can believe in hell and worship satan or a cow, and if people can believe in the Buddah or Shinigami, why is that if I or others believe in God or Heaven, (or any religion, period) it becomes this big problem?


So in other words what your saying is the christain religion has actually convinced people that a magical floating kingdom exists in the sky. with an all powerful man who lives there, and this all powerful man watches you to see what you do, yet he watches more than a billion people at the same time, but somehow he is able to single you out, and if your good when you die, your non-existant soul goes to this magical kingdom that floats in the sky and you happily live there forever. But if your bad, when you die your non-existant soul goes down deep into the center of the earth and you burn eternally in fire and brimstone forever. While at the same time the center of the earth is actually a sphere of molten iron and nickel, and contains no oxygen, and even though there is no oxygen fire can still exist to burn you.


How fucking stupid would you have to be to actually believe something like that ?


if the world exists then god exists because something has to have created it, if something is able to create the world would it not be able to create the Eternal kingdom, and would that which created the world be all powerful? i think it depends on prospective if you think you exist then a god (the power which created you and everything else) exists and then that would mean its all powerful and as a plus since its all powerful if it stated the existence of heaven it must exist for it would have no reason to lie, and also religion is based on morals first, religions that dont and have immoral ideals that go against the human moral code dont believe in after life or hell or heaven for that matter.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.