First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
anime turned to taiwanese drama?
2349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the SHIBUYA RI...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
well... there are quite a few manga or anime turned to taiwanese drama like hana kimi....skip beat and so on.... but its true that some people can't stand the idea so please give your comments here!!
Posted 12/4/08
so?
Posted 12/4/08
Can you give me examples of those anime turned into taiwanese dramas?
Guardian of A/M/P
65278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Well, I highly enjoy Taiwanese dramas for some odd reason, so maybe.
The way I see it, those dramas and Anime will always be like that when I saw it.
I guess that the T-Dramas versions turned in to Anime won't emulate the same emotions and experience that I had when I first viewed the Anime.
I pretty much enjoy what I watch, so I don't really mind. Unless, the show sucks so much balls.
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
why not? I'm happy with anyone who'd make a live action/drama of an anime.
If there's a manga, anime and drama of the same thing, I'll have happiness x 3.
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
I'm not really sure why it was necessary to specify Taiwanese drama instead of just all Asian live drama. But, in regards to anime/manga turned live drama, it depends on the show itself for me. Some parts may be transitioned well into live action while other parts could probably be done better. Some people may dislike when a story is remade, yet deviates from the original plot in any way. Personally, I don't care about those changes as long as the plot still makes sense and is enjoyable.

Using the Taiwanese version of the Hana Kimi drama as an example, I felt that the school doctor and Nakatsu were portrayed very well, and they seemed even funnier when viewed as real people with real expressions. On the other hand, I thought the acting for Mizuki's part was a bit too exaggerated. I also didn't like the ending, which seemed incomplete, unless they had the intention of doing another season (I don't think they do).
4580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Behind You O.o
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
i agree with cinnabunnyfufu " happiness x3 "
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / HOme♥
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

justifiedgrace wrote:

well... there are quite a few manga or anime turned to taiwanese drama like hana kimi....skip beat and so on.... but its true that some people can't stand the idea so please give your comments here!!


skip beat?? I didnt know that... is it good as the manga??
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
hana yori dango
2349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the SHIBUYA RI...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

zhurashizuka wrote:


justifiedgrace wrote:

well... there are quite a few manga or anime turned to taiwanese drama like hana kimi....skip beat and so on.... but its true that some people can't stand the idea so please give your comments here!!


skip beat?? I didnt know that... is it good as the manga??


no. it is just recently. it is just said in a press conference that they are making skip beat to a life taiwan drama with ariel lin as kyoko and jerry yan as ren

628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / HOme♥
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

justifiedgrace wrote:


zhurashizuka wrote:


justifiedgrace wrote:

well... there are quite a few manga or anime turned to taiwanese drama like hana kimi....skip beat and so on.... but its true that some people can't stand the idea so please give your comments here!!


skip beat?? I didnt know that... is it good as the manga??


no. it is just recently. it is just said in a press conference that they are making skip beat to a life taiwan drama with ariel lin as kyoko and jerry yan as ren



oh... okay thx for the info.

Posted 12/6/08
honey and clover is one.. but i don't really watch 'em
Posted 12/6/08
i don't watch dramas..
2434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
What is the blatant heresy?
My Animus into Taiwanese dramas? Never.
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
I'm alright if they're good at acting or better at martial arts..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.