First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
W/C JE Band is better-Arahi or NewS???
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/6/08
which among these 2 JEband is better,more popular?&& why do u think soo??

Arashi

News
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
i pick both!!!!!!
Posted 12/5/08
NEWS!!!!!!!
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Hatsumi_yayoi wrote:

NEWS!!!!!!!


why????
Posted 12/5/08

veronic4321 wrote:


Hatsumi_yayoi wrote:

NEWS!!!!!!!


why????





i'm not that familiar of the band arashi.......
i don't even know what they look like..............



i choose News because i like their songs and yamapi and ryu is in it..... hehe
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Hatsumi_yayoi wrote:


veronic4321 wrote:


Hatsumi_yayoi wrote:

NEWS!!!!!!!


why????





i'm not that familiar of the band arashi.......
i don't even know what they look like..............




i choose News because i like their songs and yamapi and ryu is in it..... hehe


ohh!!hahahhaa...well, Matsujun is there! RYOPI!!!wwaahhhh love them♥♥
Posted 12/5/08

veronic4321 wrote:


Hatsumi_yayoi wrote:


veronic4321 wrote:


Hatsumi_yayoi wrote:

NEWS!!!!!!!


why????





i'm not that familiar of the band arashi.......
i don't even know what they look like..............




i choose News because i like their songs and yamapi and ryu is in it..... hehe


ohh!!hahahhaa...well, Matsujun is there! RYOPI!!!wwaahhhh love them♥♥



ooooooohhh! matsujun is one of the members?!..... ..
i haven't seen any of his dramas but i like him.... he's one of my fave japanese actors.....










21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/5/08

Hatsumi_yayoi wrote:


veronic4321 wrote:


Hatsumi_yayoi wrote:


veronic4321 wrote:


Hatsumi_yayoi wrote:

NEWS!!!!!!!


why????





i'm not that familiar of the band arashi.......
i don't even know what they look like..............




i choose News because i like their songs and yamapi and ryu is in it..... hehe


ohh!!hahahhaa...well, Matsujun is there! RYOPI!!!wwaahhhh love them♥♥



ooooooohhh! matsujun is one of the members?!..... ..
i haven't seen any of his dramas but i like him.... he's one of my fave japanese actors.....












he's very famous for playing the lead role in HYD!hehehe. i like him too!but maybe just 2nd to YAMAPI♥♥hehehhe
3948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Arashi
Posted 12/5/08

veronic4321 wrote:


Hatsumi_yayoi wrote:


veronic4321 wrote:


Hatsumi_yayoi wrote:


veronic4321 wrote:


Hatsumi_yayoi wrote:

NEWS!!!!!!!


why????





i'm not that familiar of the band arashi.......
i don't even know what they look like..............




i choose News because i like their songs and yamapi and ryu is in it..... hehe


ohh!!hahahhaa...well, Matsujun is there! RYOPI!!!wwaahhhh love them♥♥



ooooooohhh! matsujun is one of the members?!..... ..
i haven't seen any of his dramas but i like him.... he's one of my fave japanese actors.....












he's very famous for laying the lead role in HYD!hehehe. i like him too!but maybe just 2nd to YAMAPI♥♥hehehhe





same here! yamapi is my top 1 and matsujun is only top 4.....hehe

top1: yamapi
top2: ikuta toma
top3: koji seto
top4: matsujun
top5:ryu (News member... forgot his whole name...hehe)
top6: shirota yuu


wait why am i saying this?... anywayz i just want you to know....hehe
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

-ayasakura- wrote:

Arashi


why??
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Hatsumi_yayoi wrote:


veronic4321 wrote:


Hatsumi_yayoi wrote:


veronic4321 wrote:


Hatsumi_yayoi wrote:


veronic4321 wrote:


Hatsumi_yayoi wrote:

NEWS!!!!!!!


why????





i'm not that familiar of the band arashi.......
i don't even know what they look like..............




i choose News because i like their songs and yamapi and ryu is in it..... hehe


ohh!!hahahhaa...well, Matsujun is there! RYOPI!!!wwaahhhh love them♥♥



ooooooohhh! matsujun is one of the members?!..... ..
i haven't seen any of his dramas but i like him.... he's one of my fave japanese actors.....












he's very famous for laying the lead role in HYD!hehehe. i like him too!but maybe just 2nd to YAMAPI♥♥hehehhe





same here! yamapi is my top 1 and matsujun is only top 4.....hehe

top1: yamapi
top2: ikuta toma
top3: koji seto
top4: matsujun
top5:ryu (News member... forgot his whole name...hehe)
top6: shirota yuu


wait why am i saying this?... anywayz i just want you to know....hehe


hahaha...lols its fine!its ok w/me to know those things!!
ohh its NISHIKIDO RYO love him too!hahaa
Posted 12/5/08
arashi
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

MFkenny wrote:

arashi


why do u like them??
Posted 12/5/08

veronic4321 wrote:


MFkenny wrote:

arashi


why do u like them??


I dont like Arashi not newS

but if I hav to choose I choose Arashi
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.