First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Request
Cute Requester
12552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / 群れるのは嫌いだ。 放っといて
Offline
Posted 2/27/09 , edited 2/28/09
Color Motif: hmm.. not sure.. blue or purple??
Crop: thin and tall would be nice:D
Brushes: erm.. wat kinda effects do brushes have?
Text: Kei and SecretGal
Quote: クフフ
        舞い戻ってきましたよ輪廻の果てより
these are jap... but is it possible?


Extras: shiny? sparkling?
Picture:

Are you paid?: i did;; i uploaded 5 pics..


done KiaRatT
Creator
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

SecretGal wrote:

Color Motif: hmm.. not sure.. blue or purple??
Crop: thin and tall would be nice:D
Brushes: erm.. wat kinda effects do brushes have?
Text: Kei and SecretGal
Quote: クフフ
        舞い戻ってきましたよ輪廻の果てより
these are jap... but is it possible?


Extras: shiny? sparkling?
Picture:

Are you paid?: i did;; i uploaded 5 pics..


pending KiaRatT


Done KiaRatT
Sorry but I couldn't write the japanese texte! just the 'kufufu' so sorry T^T
Cute Requester
12552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / 群れるのは嫌いだ。 放っといて
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

KiaRatT wrote:


SecretGal wrote:

Color Motif: hmm.. not sure.. blue or purple??
Crop: thin and tall would be nice:D
Brushes: erm.. wat kinda effects do brushes have?
Text: Kei and SecretGal
Quote: クフフ
        舞い戻ってきましたよ輪廻の果てより
these are jap... but is it possible?


Extras: shiny? sparkling?
Picture:

Are you paid?: i did;; i uploaded 5 pics..


pending KiaRatT


Done KiaRatT
Sorry but I couldn't write the japanese texte! just the 'kufufu' so sorry T^T




hahas nvr mind it's really nice thx///
Cute Requester
7396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hiding in the sha...
Offline
Posted 3/1/09 , edited 3/1/09
Color Motif:pink
Crop:yep tall n skinny
Brushes:yep!~ ^ ^
Text:Hannah
Quote: ( you may ask us to look for you or just give your own ) You Make Me So Happy!
Extras: ( describe the look of your banner if you can, the better )Tall n skinny
Picture:

Are you paid?:yep!

pending KiaRatT
Creator
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

SecretGal wrote:


KiaRatT wrote:


SecretGal wrote:

Color Motif: hmm.. not sure.. blue or purple??
Crop: thin and tall would be nice:D
Brushes: erm.. wat kinda effects do brushes have?
Text: Kei and SecretGal
Quote: クフフ
        舞い戻ってきましたよ輪廻の果てより
these are jap... but is it possible?


Extras: shiny? sparkling?
Picture:

Are you paid?: i did;; i uploaded 5 pics..


pending KiaRatT


Done KiaRatT
Sorry but I couldn't write the japanese texte! just the 'kufufu' so sorry T^T




hahas nvr mind it's really nice thx///


hehe~ thank u for understand! ;3
Creator
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

holicx-xsama wrote:

Color Motif:pink
Crop:yep tall n skinny
Brushes:yep!~ ^ ^
Text:Hannah
Quote: ( you may ask us to look for you or just give your own ) You Make Me So Happy!
Extras: ( describe the look of your banner if you can, the better )Tall n skinny
Picture:

Are you paid?:yep!

pending KiaRatT


Done! KiaRatT
hope u like it! :3


Cute Requester
7396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hiding in the sha...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

KiaRatT wrote:


holicx-xsama wrote:

Color Motif:pink
Crop:yep tall n skinny
Brushes:yep!~ ^ ^
Text:Hannah
Quote: ( you may ask us to look for you or just give your own ) You Make Me So Happy!
Extras: ( describe the look of your banner if you can, the better )Tall n skinny
Picture:

Are you paid?:yep!

pending KiaRatT


Done! KiaRatT
hope u like it! :3




Thankies u are soo fast *smiles* Thankies *huggles* Nya~ ^ ^

Creator
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

holicx-xsama wrote:


KiaRatT wrote:


holicx-xsama wrote:

Color Motif:pink
Crop:yep tall n skinny
Brushes:yep!~ ^ ^
Text:Hannah
Quote: ( you may ask us to look for you or just give your own ) You Make Me So Happy!
Extras: ( describe the look of your banner if you can, the better )Tall n skinny
Picture:

Are you paid?:yep!

pending KiaRatT


Done! KiaRatT
hope u like it! :3




Thankies u are soo fast *smiles* Thankies *huggles* Nya~ ^ ^



lol~ u r welcome!^^

Cute Requester
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/2/09 , edited 3/6/09


Pending KiaRatT
Creator
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

rukia9kuchiki wrote:



Pending KiaRatT


Done! KiaRatT here u have! and I'm so so sorry for the delay...
Cute Requester
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

KiaRatT wrote:


rukia9kuchiki wrote:



Pending KiaRatT


Done! KiaRatT here u have! and I'm so so sorry for the delay...


thank you so much
i really love it
Creator
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

rukia9kuchiki wrote:


KiaRatT wrote:


rukia9kuchiki wrote:



Pending KiaRatT


Done! KiaRatT here u have! and I'm so so sorry for the delay...


thank you so much
i really love it


Really? i'm so glad that u liked it!
Posted 4/7/09
I'm a new MODs~~.. yoroshi~~
Cute Requester
3566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
SNSD Island xP
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 5/3/09
Color Motif: llight green
Crop: yes of the three kids
Brushes: yes and couild you do beams
Text:iixconnie
Quote: ( you may ask us to look for you or just give your own ) Friendship is everything
Picture:

Are you paid? yes

done! KiaRatT sorry for not considering it! I think mods r busy rite now!
Creator
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

iixconnie wrote:

Color Motif: llight green
Crop: yes of the three kids
Brushes: yes and couild you do beams
Text:iixconnie
Quote: ( you may ask us to look for you or just give your own ) Friendship is everything
Picture:

Are you paid? yes

pending! KiaRatT sorry for not considering it! I think mods r busy rite now!


done!! KiaRatT

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.