First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
new shugo chara rp room simple rulez!
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

th-Muffin wrote:


geass_warlock wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

(( How should we start??? ))


(How about on the way in going to school?)


(( Okayy , Than what shouldd happen??? ))


(We got lost? Or I ask for directions. By the way what is Aoi Gakuen?)


(aoi gakuen is aoi accademy...whoos school?


(( Okayy so on the way from school , Mami got lost than meet Akino who is singing at the park than Taiki apper ))


Mami: Hey! Excu. . .(Hears Akino singing) What a beautiful voice? I wonder who is she?
RIn: Mami! You need to ask for directions not know who is the one singing.
Mami: (Whispers) Lower your voice please.


Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 2/15/09
Taiki:we're lost again.....
kazuki:its all ur fualt ki-baka!
ichijou:hes not stupid just metaly challenged...ur the stupid one pre evoled ape...
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/5/08

blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


geass_warlock wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

(( How should we start??? ))


(How about on the way in going to school?)


(( Okayy , Than what shouldd happen??? ))


(We got lost? Or I ask for directions. By the way what is Aoi Gakuen?)


(aoi gakuen is aoi accademy...whoos school?


(( Okayy so on the way from school , Mami got lost than meet Akino who is singing at the park than Taiki apper ))


Mami: Hey! Excu. . .(Hears Akino singing) What a beautiful voice? I wonder who is she?
RIn: Mami! You need to ask for directions not know who is the one singing.
Mami: (Whispers) Lower your voice please.




Aki: [ Overheards Mami & Stops Singing ]
Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/5/08
*loses control off staff and falls into tree between aki-chan and mami-chan*
me:ow
kazuki:see hes stupid and i'm not a pre-evolved ape!!
ichijou:agreed
kotaro:
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

th-Muffin wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


geass_warlock wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

(( How should we start??? ))


(How about on the way in going to school?)


(( Okayy , Than what shouldd happen??? ))


(We got lost? Or I ask for directions. By the way what is Aoi Gakuen?)


(aoi gakuen is aoi accademy...whoos school?


(( Okayy so on the way from school , Mami got lost than meet Akino who is singing at the park than Taiki apper ))


Mami: Hey! Excu. . .(Hears Akino singing) What a beautiful voice? I wonder who is she?
RIn: Mami! You need to ask for directions not know who is the one singing.
Mami: (Whispers) Lower your voice please.




Aki: [ Overheards Mami & Stops Singing ]


Mami: Oh, sorry. Did I disturb you?

23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Aki: [ Looks Blur ] Ahhh!!!! that....that thing..... [ Points at Ichijou ]
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


geass_warlock wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

(( How should we start??? ))


(How about on the way in going to school?)


(( Okayy , Than what shouldd happen??? ))


(We got lost? Or I ask for directions. By the way what is Aoi Gakuen?)


(aoi gakuen is aoi accademy...whoos school?


(( Okayy so on the way from school , Mami got lost than meet Akino who is singing at the park than Taiki apper ))


Mami: Hey! Excu. . .(Hears Akino singing) What a beautiful voice? I wonder who is she?
RIn: Mami! You need to ask for directions not know who is the one singing.
Mami: (Whispers) Lower your voice please.




Aki: [ Overheards Mami & Stops Singing ]


Mami: Oh, sorry. Did I disturb you?



Aki: [ Shakes Head ]
Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

th-Muffin wrote:

Aki: [ Looks Blur ] Ahhh!!!! that....that thing..... [ Points at Ichijou ]


me:huh?u can see him?
ichijou:she can see me?!*clears throught*i mean how can the lady see my existance?
kazuki:stop the crapy talk nimrod...!
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

geass_warlock wrote:

*loses control off staff and falls into tree between aki-chan and mami-chan*


Rin: MOVE ASIDE!
Mami: (Moves a few steps to the right; Taiki falls) Oh goodness, are you ok?
Rin: He doesn't look ok.
Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
ichijou:*notices mami's school uniform*hey isnt she from ur school ki-kun?*moves closer to mami*
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

th-Muffin wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


geass_warlock wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

(( How should we start??? ))


(How about on the way in going to school?)


(( Okayy , Than what shouldd happen??? ))


(We got lost? Or I ask for directions. By the way what is Aoi Gakuen?)


(aoi gakuen is aoi accademy...whoos school?


(( Okayy so on the way from school , Mami got lost than meet Akino who is singing at the park than Taiki apper ))


Mami: Hey! Excu. . .(Hears Akino singing) What a beautiful voice? I wonder who is she?
RIn: Mami! You need to ask for directions not know who is the one singing.
Mami: (Whispers) Lower your voice please.




Aki: [ Overheards Mami & Stops Singing ]


Mami: Oh, sorry. Did I disturb you?



Aki: [ Shakes Head ]


Mami: Great! Uh do you know the way to Aoi Gakuen?
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

geass_warlock wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Aki: [ Looks Blur ] Ahhh!!!! that....that thing..... [ Points at Ichijou ]


me:huh?u can see him?
ichijou:she can see me?!*clears throught*i mean how can the lady see my existance?
kazuki:stop the crapy talk nimrod...!


Aki: && That...Thinqq it talks?!?!?!?
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

geass_warlock wrote:

ichijou:*notices mami's school uniform*hey isnt she from ur school ki-kun?*moves closer to mami*


Mami: Uh! Is something wrong?
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

geass_warlock wrote:

ichijou:*notices mami's school uniform*hey isnt she from ur school ki-kun?*moves closer to mami*


(( Mami is from Utau && Ikuto school ))
Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

blueicegem84 wrote:


geass_warlock wrote:

*loses control off staff and falls into tree between aki-chan and mami-chan*


Rin: MOVE ASIDE!
Mami: (Moves a few steps to the right; Taiki falls) Oh goodness, are you ok?
Rin: He doesn't look ok.


me:hehe..i'm ok i fall off my staff alot...AH! my staff!have u seen it?!*sees rin*that looks like kotaro and the others....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.