First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
new shugo chara rp room simple rulez!
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

geass_warlock wrote:

me:allow me to introduce my self fujimoto taiki of class 1-B magician branch.....level2 mage.....


Aki: .....Aki....Have Yoo heard of this name before???
Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/5/08
........what the i cant move......*flame disappears*
Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
*casts fire spell on my dols left hand and got my left hand on fire*voodoo dols?!
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Aki: Desolation [ Not Workinqq ] Ahh?? Desolation [ Not Workinq ] Yoo(Mami) Are A Magician??!?!?
Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
*flame on right hand disappears*no its her chara change its puppet control
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

geass_warlock wrote:

*casts fire spell on my dols left hand and got my left hand on fire*voodoo dols?!


Aki: Cartecea-No-Kazu [ Put out the fire on Taiki Left ]
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

geass_warlock wrote:

*flame on right hand disappears*no its her chara change its puppet control


Aki: Chara Change???
Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
se teleportem (teleport me)*disappears*
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

th-Muffin wrote:


geass_warlock wrote:

*casts fire spell on my dols left hand and got my left hand on fire*voodoo dols?!


Aki: Cartecea-No-Kazu [ Put out the fire on Taiki Left ]


Mami: I wasn't aimed by that fire (Faints).
Rin: Mami! Mami! Mami are you ok?

Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
*voice only*byes..but i still cant move....*through telepathy*
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

th-Muffin wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:

Mami: P-Please? Uh! (Dolls with the exact appearance of Taiki & Akino appears on her hands) PLEASE STOP! (Controls the dolls)


Aki: .....Are Yoo a Mage?


Mami: I don't know if controlling people with the replica of of themselves is a talent of being a mage but if it is then yes I'am
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/5/08

blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


geass_warlock wrote:

*casts fire spell on my dols left hand and got my left hand on fire*voodoo dols?!


Aki: Cartecea-No-Kazu [ Put out the fire on Taiki Left ]


Mami: I wasn't aimed by that fire (Faints).
Rin: Mami! Mami! Mami are you ok?



Aki: Ahh i cann move??

[ - Suddenly One Egg Started to Hatched - ]
Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
yah u weren't i thought i could brake free if i destroyed tht puppet...
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

th-Muffin wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:

Mami: P-Please? Uh! (Dolls with the exact appearance of Taiki & Akino appears on her hands) PLEASE STOP! (Controls the dolls)


Aki: .....Are Yoo a Mage?


Mami: I don't know if controlling people by dolls is a quality of being a mage or whatever your talking about?
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:

Mami: P-Please? Uh! (Dolls with the exact appearance of Taiki & Akino appears on her hands) PLEASE STOP! (Controls the dolls)


Aki: .....Are Yoo a Mage?


Mami: I don't know if controlling people by dolls is a quality of being a mage or whatever your talking about?


[ - One of Aki Egg started to Hatch - ]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.