9000 Rumble Balls / Shadows / Devil Fruits
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/10/08
Is the pirates care about honor more or treasure more?
Member
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / there >>>>
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/6/08
stupid topic
Posted 12/5/08
ok..........i dont even think about it ...........
4423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
waaaaa!!!!!! lol!
Member
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

Assault911 wrote:

What happen if Chopper obtain 9000 Rumble Balls, 9000 Shadows, and 9000 Devil Fruits. I think he'll become crazy even stronger than Haruhi


He would self implode the 9000 rumbles would drive his body into complete chaos he'll have no control and just be a mass of raw power with antlers the 9000 shadows would help to give him a slightly stable form but his body would be torn apart from all the moves he'd be able to make and the 9000 devil fruits the explosion would be so huge that it would collapse on itself forming a small black hole for about 5 seconds afterwords there would be nothing left entire crew would be killed in that blast and so would the entire World Gov.
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

akumalevel4 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:

What happen if Chopper obtain 9000 Rumble Balls, 9000 Shadows, and 9000 Devil Fruits. I think he'll become crazy even stronger than Haruhi


He would self implode the 9000 rumbles would drive his body into complete chaos he'll have no control and just be a mass of raw power with antlers the 9000 shadows would help to give him a slightly stable form but his body would be torn apart from all the moves he'd be able to make and the 9000 devil fruits the explosion would be so huge that it would collapse on itself forming a small black hole for about 5 seconds afterwords there would be nothing left entire crew would be killed in that blast and so would the entire World Gov.


Indeed, is this stronger or Final Explosion more powerful (Majin Vegeta's ultimate attack) ?
Member
71774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Queens,NY
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08

Assault911 wrote:

What happen if Chopper obtain 9000 Rumble Balls, 9000 Shadows, and 9000 Devil Fruits. I think he'll become crazy even stronger than Haruhi


do you even think he'd live through that
Member
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

Assault911 wrote:


akumalevel4 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:

What happen if Chopper obtain 9000 Rumble Balls, 9000 Shadows, and 9000 Devil Fruits. I think he'll become crazy even stronger than Haruhi


He would self implode the 9000 rumbles would drive his body into complete chaos he'll have no control and just be a mass of raw power with antlers the 9000 shadows would help to give him a slightly stable form but his body would be torn apart from all the moves he'd be able to make and the 9000 devil fruits the explosion would be so huge that it would collapse on itself forming a small black hole for about 5 seconds afterwords there would be nothing left entire crew would be killed in that blast and so would the entire World Gov.


Indeed, is this stronger or Final Explosion more powerful (Majin Vegeta's ultimate attack) ?


It'd be way more powerful after Majin Vegeta's Final Explosion there was a pretty big crater but with this the crater would be so wide and deep you could see magma and not from that first but the second layer of magma in the earth multiple cities would have been pulled towards this It'd be 10X bigger than the hole Frieza put in Namek
Posted 12/6/08

Loki246 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:

What happen if Chopper obtain 9000 Rumble Balls, 9000 Shadows, and 9000 Devil Fruits. I think he'll become crazy even stronger than Haruhi


do you think even think he'd live through that




The consumption of more than one Devil Fruit destroys one's body. Chopper would definitely die on eating even one more fruit.



Thank you for your time.
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

akumalevel4 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:


akumalevel4 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:

What happen if Chopper obtain 9000 Rumble Balls, 9000 Shadows, and 9000 Devil Fruits. I think he'll become crazy even stronger than Haruhi


He would self implode the 9000 rumbles would drive his body into complete chaos he'll have no control and just be a mass of raw power with antlers the 9000 shadows would help to give him a slightly stable form but his body would be torn apart from all the moves he'd be able to make and the 9000 devil fruits the explosion would be so huge that it would collapse on itself forming a small black hole for about 5 seconds afterwords there would be nothing left entire crew would be killed in that blast and so would the entire World Gov.


Indeed, is this stronger or Final Explosion more powerful (Majin Vegeta's ultimate attack) ?


It'd be way more powerful after Majin Vegeta's Final Explosion there was a pretty big crater but with this the crater would be so wide and deep you could see magma and not from that first but the second layer of magma in the earth multiple cities would have been pulled towards this It'd be 10X bigger than the hole Frieza put in Namek


I wonder what happen if Gogeta SS4 absorb 9000 Rumble Balls, 9000 Shadows, and 9000 Devil Fruits, 14 Dragon Balls, the 9-Tail Kyuubi, Ultra Divine Water, he's the strongest in Anime anyways, is it he will die too? He's non-human by the way...
Member
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

Assault911 wrote:


akumalevel4 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:


akumalevel4 wrote:


Assault911 wrote:

What happen if Chopper obtain 9000 Rumble Balls, 9000 Shadows, and 9000 Devil Fruits. I think he'll become crazy even stronger than Haruhi


He would self implode the 9000 rumbles would drive his body into complete chaos he'll have no control and just be a mass of raw power with antlers the 9000 shadows would help to give him a slightly stable form but his body would be torn apart from all the moves he'd be able to make and the 9000 devil fruits the explosion would be so huge that it would collapse on itself forming a small black hole for about 5 seconds afterwords there would be nothing left entire crew would be killed in that blast and so would the entire World Gov.


Indeed, is this stronger or Final Explosion more powerful (Majin Vegeta's ultimate attack) ?


It'd be way more powerful after Majin Vegeta's Final Explosion there was a pretty big crater but with this the crater would be so wide and deep you could see magma and not from that first but the second layer of magma in the earth multiple cities would have been pulled towards this It'd be 10X bigger than the hole Frieza put in Namek


I wonder what happen if Gogeta SS4 absorb 9000 Rumble Balls, 9000 Shadows, and 9000 Devil Fruits, 14 Dragon Balls, the 9-Tail Kyuubi, Ultra Divine Water, he's the strongest in Anime anyways, is it he will die too? He's non-human by the way...


for starters the rumble balls will do nothing for him they only wotk on chopper and maybe other zoan types then same thing with chopper taking in so many shadows his body will be ripped apart by all the possible moves and the massive explosion would still happen but this time 75% of the planet would be destoryed
Member
957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Calgary
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
I don't think anyone can handle this, 3rumble balls almost killed chopper, the only one who could even sightly control a lot of shadows is moria and you can only eat one devil fruit, if you eat more than one you will die so the answer to this topic is rather obvious if you actually knew anything about the one piece world.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Moderator
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 5/13/09 , edited 5/13/09
Pointless thread. He can barely handle 3 let alone 9000.
And now that you edited your opening post to a vs thread, it doesn't match your title.

LOCKED
You must be logged in to post.