First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Resident Evil Degeneration !!warning spoiler!!
2891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Heaven
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
!!! WARNING !!! CODE RED !!! BIOHARZARD DETECTED !!! SPOILERS DETECTED !!! WARNING! !!

for those who have watched the new animation of resident evil degeneration, wat do u think of it? well all i can say is that the movie is not the best movie and not the worst, i give it a 7.5 out of 10, so in the end a THIRD compaine (i sux at spelling ^^;) bought all the data and scavage the G virus's dead body part (funny thing is that the bio ppl is looking for dead body parts from already dead stuff, so the body die once from the virus, and then die again from bullets to the head XD ) ? im just trying to get it all straght out in my head
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
huh ???

I think you should start taking E.S.L. classes.
413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Is the movie out anyway in english sub or dub ?
2891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Heaven
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Roy25 wrote:

Is the movie out anyway in english sub or dub ?


go to animecrazy.net for the english dub version ( i think thats the only one out there)
btw animecrazy is going to take the video down at sunday midnite, so watch now or 4ever hold ur piece =D
2891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Heaven
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

andydono wrote:

huh ???

I think you should start taking E.S.L. classes.


-_- thank you, i have not take ESL classes for whole 4 yr now, the only thing good bout those class is that they get me out of class when it start to get annoying, and the ppl in those class piss me off, so i manage to get out of that class with my istep test score and stayed out
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

hiu1994 wrote:

-_- thank you, i have not take ESL classes for whole 4 yr now, the only thing good bout those class is that they get me out of class when it start to get annoying, and the ppl in those class piss me off, so i manage to get out of that class with my istep test score and stayed out


you should of kept going to the class.
I took E.S.L. for 4 years in my elementary years, my English still sucks, but its loads better than before
2891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Heaven
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

andydono wrote:


hiu1994 wrote:

-_- thank you, i have not take ESL classes for whole 4 yr now, the only thing good bout those class is that they get me out of class when it start to get annoying, and the ppl in those class piss me off, so i manage to get out of that class with my istep test score and stayed out


you should of kept going to the class.
I took E.S.L. for 4 years in my elementary years, my English still sucks, but its loads better than before


no way.. i dont even know if they have 1 in high school, and i just have short term memory, some time (during final exam essay) i can zone out and forget to even spell the word "the" and i would spell it like "dur" i know im amazing to misspell that badly XD
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

hiu1994 wrote:

no way.. i dont even know if they have 1 in high school, and i just have short term memory, some time (during final exam essay) i can zone out and forget to even spell the word "the" and i would spell it like "dur" i know im amazing to misspell that badly XD


trust me, they do
2891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Heaven
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

andydono wrote:


hiu1994 wrote:

no way.. i dont even know if they have 1 in high school, and i just have short term memory, some time (during final exam essay) i can zone out and forget to even spell the word "the" and i would spell it like "dur" i know im amazing to misspell that badly XD


trust me, they do


probably, but i wont take it, and this is a forum for resident evil >:( not bout ESL
2687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / now at home
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
so izzzit a cinema kind of ting or juz sum small DVD part??
22358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Nightscape
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
I wish claire that had had more action scenes in the movie. And why is everyone's brother named Chris?
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas, usa
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
Movie was good but who knows if leon will even stay with a woman like angela or dis her like he did ashley
845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
already download it at the pirate bay....
Posted 12/9/08
you can go to http://www.watch-movies.net to watch it in english version. =D i loved it i wanted leon and claire to kiss >.> i like that pairing >.< and =D i wanna go scuba diving with them this time lol
Posted 12/9/08
i'm a fan of the series, and especially of claire and i just watched the 8min, and i want to see it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.