The wish shop in the center of town?
Posted 12/5/08
*you are walking down the street when u are suddenly drawn to a odd looking shop in the center of town,be4 u know it ur inside,its the wish shop,it appears u have a wish you want granted*giggles*

*you walk up to yuko and watanuki~*



yuko says:"You must have a wish u want granted"
Creator
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Animaxanoko wrote:

*you are walking down the street when u are suddenly drawn to a odd looking shop in the center of town,be4 u know it ur inside,its the wish shop,it appears u have a wish you want granted*giggles*

*you walk up to yuko and watanuki~*



yuko says:"You must have a wish u want granted"


Question!: Can I ask what this is for?
Posted 12/5/08

iNekoz wrote:


Animaxanoko wrote:

*you are walking down the street when u are suddenly drawn to a odd looking shop in the center of town,be4 u know it ur inside,its the wish shop,it appears u have a wish you want granted*giggles*

*you walk up to yuko and watanuki~*



yuko says:"You must have a wish u want granted"


Question!: Can I ask what this is for?


its 4 ppl to ask 4 wishes ,if u dont mind
Creator
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Animaxanoko wrote:


iNekoz wrote:


Animaxanoko wrote:

*you are walking down the street when u are suddenly drawn to a odd looking shop in the center of town,be4 u know it ur inside,its the wish shop,it appears u have a wish you want granted*giggles*

*you walk up to yuko and watanuki~*



yuko says:"You must have a wish u want granted"


Question!: Can I ask what this is for?


its 4 ppl to ask 4 wishes ,if u dont mind


Oooh~Kk. I was just wondering.
Hmmmzz...OKAY!

[I wanna fly~!!! xD]
Posted 12/5/08

iNekoz wrote:


Animaxanoko wrote:


iNekoz wrote:


Animaxanoko wrote:

*you are walking down the street when u are suddenly drawn to a odd looking shop in the center of town,be4 u know it ur inside,its the wish shop,it appears u have a wish you want granted*giggles*

*you walk up to yuko and watanuki~*



yuko says:"You must have a wish u want granted"


Question!: Can I ask what this is for?


its 4 ppl to ask 4 wishes ,if u dont mind


Oooh~Kk. I was just wondering.
Hmmmzz...OKAY!

[I wanna fly~!!! xD]


yuko:that will cost u some u know~

Creator
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
[...*Gasps* Noz! Not me chocolate cakez! Unless you're asking for money. I've only got a few bucks in my bag...-searches-]
Posted 12/12/08
hmmm...okay..but ittl cost u some in a way OTHER than money*giggle*
You must be logged in to post.