WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Role Play!!!
Creator
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
From me first, okay!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mayu : Ah, what a lovely day today! Isn't it Pucho-chan?
Pucho : Yeah! And for today's breakfast, Blueberry Tea is perfect!
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08

hanami_chan wrote:

From me first, okay!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mayu : Ah, what a lovely day today! Isn't it Pucho-chan?
Pucho : Yeah! And for today's breakfast, Blueberry Tea is perfect!



*Utau was outside with a cup of tea under a tree and started to sing*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BckOEaR43bA
Creator
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
Mayu : Pucho-chan, do you hear it?
Pucho : Yeah, what a lovely voice. Ah, it's come from that girl (Pucho points at Utau)
Amamiya : I know that girl...
Mayu : A.... Am... Amamiya-kun?! When do you come here?
Amamiya : Just 5 minutes ago...
Pucho : Amamiya-san, you said you know who she is?
Amamiya : Yes, she is Utau Hoshina. A top idol.
Posted 12/6/08

hanami_chan wrote:

Mayu : Pucho-chan, do you hear it?
Pucho : Yeah, what a lovely voice. Ah, it's come from that girl (Pucho points at Utau)
Amamiya : I know that girl...
Mayu : A.... Am... Amamiya-kun?! When do you come here?
Amamiya : Just 5 minutes ago...
Pucho : Amamiya-san, you said you know who she is?
Amamiya : Yes, she is Utau Hoshina. A top idol.


*She finishes singing and drinks some of her tea in her very pretty cup. The sunlight shone at her and she look very beautiful*
Creator
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08
Pucho : ~close her eyes~ Ah~! Too bright! Too bright! >.<
Mayu : Oh, she looks so beautifull! Isn't she Amamiya-kun?
Amamiya : It's just a common sense...
Mayu : I'll call her here. Hey, Utau-san! Want some tea or something?
Posted 12/6/08

hanami_chan wrote:

Pucho : ~close her eyes~ Ah~! Too bright! Too bright!
Mayu : Oh, she looks so beautifull! Isn't she Amamiya-kun?
Amamiya : It's just a common sense...
Mayu : I'll call her here. Hey, Utau-san! Want some tea or something?


Utau: Im ok. Thxs for the offer though.
*She smiles. Then a fairy flies over*

(Note: Normal people can't see them. Utau is a fairy singer)
*Misha flies next to the fairy*
Fairy: Utau-sama! There is an injured fairy!
*Some faries broght the injured fairy to Utau*
Utau: That is a very deep cut...
*She sings three notes and the cut goes away leaving a big cut on Utau's leg*
Misha: Utau! :O
Fiary: Utau-sama!
Utau: It's nothing! It's not that deep! xD
Creator
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08
Mayu : Um, Amamiya-kun, Pucho-chan. Do you know about those fairies?
Amamiya : Yeah. My sister is her fan and she often show me her photos. And because I can see supernatural creatures, I can see them in the photos.
Pucho : I'm not so sure but they are forest fairies...
Mayu : Forest fairies? Are they just like Pucho-chan the drink fairy?
Pucho : Of course not! Their powers are natural! But drink fairies are the top of them all!!!
Mayu : Um, Pucho-chan... *sweatdrop*
Amamiya : Creepy... *sweatdrop*
Mayu : Ah, yes! Utau-san! Is it hurt?
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08

hanami_chan wrote:

Mayu : Um, Amamiya-kun, Pucho-chan. Do you know about those fairies?
Amamiya : Yeah. My sister is her fan and she often show me her photos. And because I can see supernatural creatures, I can see them in the photos.
Pucho : I'm not so sure but they are forest fairies...
Mayu : Forest fairies? Are they just like Pucho-chan the drink fairy?
Pucho : Of course not! Their powers are natural! But drink fairies is the top of them all!!!
Mayu : Um, Pucho-chan... *sweatdrop*
Amamiya : Creepy... *sweatdrop*
Mayu : Ah, yes! Utau-san! Is it hurt?


Utau:
Im ok!
*Then a girl around 5 came up to her*

Girl: Utau-san! I am a fan..
Can you sing a song for me? T^T


Utau: Sure! x3

*She starts to sing*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjVzHoaCCvQ&feature=related

*Tree fairies crowd around Utau and listen*
Creator
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08
Mayu : Ah... she sings again... I'll make something for her! Pucho-chan, Amamiya-kun, would you like to help me?
Amamiya : Do what you want...
Pucho : Okay! Mayu-san!

~In the kitchen...

Mayu : What should we make?
Pucho : For drink's Blueberry Tea!
Amamiya : Then for food, just make Chocolate Chesse Bread... It's simple and fit for breakfast.
Mayu : Amamiya-kun... When he talks about food, he looks so cool! ~blush~
Pucho : What a sparkling eyes and red face, Mayu-san... ~grin~
Mayu : Pucho-chan!
Amamiya : What is it?
Mayu : Uh, nothing Amamiya-kun! ~shuts Pucho's mouth up~
Pucho : Urm! Uu! Guuu! (Let off of me!)
Amamiya : Well then...

~After that...

Mayu : Utau-san! This is for you!
Pucho : A special breakfast!

Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08

hanami_chan wrote:

Mayu : Ah... she sings again... I'll make something for her! Pucho-chan, Amamiya-kun, would you like to help me?
Amamiya : Do what you want...
Pucho : Okay! Mayu-san!

~In the kitchen...

Mayu : What should we make?
Pucho : For drink's Blueberry Tea!
Amamiya : Then for food, just make Chocolate Chesse Bread... It's simple and fit for breakfast.
Mayu : Amamiya-kun... When he talks about food, he looks so cool! ~blush~
Pucho : What a sparkling eyes and red face, Mayu-san... ~grin~
Mayu : Pucho-chan!
Amamiya : What is it?
Mayu : Uh, nothing Amamiya-kun! ~shuts Pucho's mouth up~
Pucho : Urm! Uu! Guuu! (Let off of me!)
Amamiya : Well then...

~After that...

Mayu : Utau-san! This is for you!
Pucho : A special breakfast!



Utau: Thxs...
*She eats it and smiles*

*She then checks her watch*
OMG! I have a photoshoot!
*She ties her hair up*

You two or three..
Can come if you want to XDD...
Creator
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
Mayu : Well, okay! Are you coming, Amamiya-kun? Pucho-chan?
Amamiya : Oh, well... Kousaka.
Pucho : I'm coming too! Mayu-san!
Posted 12/6/08
Utau: *She laughs*
Ok. Come on! x3
*She runs to the photoshoot*
Posted 12/6/08
(G2G Byes!)
Creator
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08
(Ok then! Bye!)

Mayu : Wait for us, Utau-san! Ouch! ~trippes, falls~
Amamiya : Kousaka, are you okay?
Mayu : I'm okay! Just kind of little inju...ry... ~she suddenly can't say anything as her eyes twitch with Amamiya's eyes~
Pucho : Younger days... hmm... ~glances at Mayu and Amamiya naughtily~
Mayu : ~blush~
Amamiya : Kind of little injury? It's a bad injury, let me carry you... ~carries Mayu up~
Mayu : A... Amamiya-kun?! ~blush~
Amamiya : It's okay, if you force yourself the injury is going to be more worse...
Mayu : O... Okay... ~blush~
Mayu : What a great person Mayu-san is...
Posted 12/6/08
*Utau sees it and sings three notes and the wound disappears. It then appears on Utau's arm, but Misha heals it*

Utau: Thank Misha-san!

Misha: x3 Np.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.