Post Reply what does Jin Akanishi's asset that other Kattun members don't have??
You are a Jin lover
567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
hmmmmm a very tough question.. what's ur opinion??
You are a Jin lover
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / i'd love to live...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
he's a total showcase.
he's got everything.
and he has my heart.
not only my heart, but almost everyone's heart.
You are a Jin lover
592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Asia xD
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
his charm noone else has that charm
You are a Jin lover
1084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
To me, it is not a tough question at all.
It is obviously that Jin has a very cute side of him that other members do not have.
He is also has a lot of charms too.
Yeah, he is my favorite not just Kat-tun member, but my favorite idol out of JE.
You are a Jin lover
4646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
hmm,as u see...i'm a kamenashi addict ..hehe.

.but
for akanishi,i think it's his hotness...u can sense akanishi...even if his so hot and always drive his fans crazy..u can sense his being understanding,caring and sweetness...u really can say that he can protect the important someone in his life...
i love kamenashi than akanishi....but i can see that akanishi is more protective and more sincere in love...it's just that fate gave me the feeling for kamenashi...but over all,akanishi has this cuteness that no one else in kat-tun has....it's like you can understand him easily...even if he has this body and features like a bad boy,u can really sense that his sweet,caring and understanding at heart..

ok,i've said a lot...just an opinion....what do you think??
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

annesherica wrote:

hmm,as u see...i'm a kamenashi addict ..hehe.

.but
for akanishi,i think it's his hotness...u can sense akanishi...even if his so hot and always drive his fans crazy..u can sense his being understanding,caring and sweetness...u really can say that he can protect the important someone in his life...
i love kamenashi than akanishi....but i can see that akanishi is more protective and more sincere in love...it's just that fate gave me the feeling for kamenashi...but over all,akanishi has this cuteness that no one else in kat-tun has....it's like you can understand him easily...even if he has this body and features like a bad boy,u can really sense that his sweet,caring and understanding at heart..

ok,i've said a lot...just an opinion....what do you think??


Wow even though you are a kame fan you said it Right !! You are An Unique Kame fan cause most of his fan wont be totally honest like that cause they either bash jin to praise kame more or say kame is perfect (DOnt jump Kame fans its what i see in the site i check )
You forgot that Jin has the most unique voice in all Je cause he plays with his voice easially(even though Ohno &nagase are great as well )
plus a great future Papa , he speaks his mind easially even if he looked baka there , Shy person , a true gentle man
the only thing which makes him bad is the rumors that anti fans keep creating to match the place & time he was in

overall Thank you for your honesty ^^
You are a Jin lover
4646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

mia_chan88 wrote:


annesherica wrote:

hmm,as u see...i'm a kamenashi addict ..hehe.

.but
for akanishi,i think it's his hotness...u can sense akanishi...even if his so hot and always drive his fans crazy..u can sense his being understanding,caring and sweetness...u really can say that he can protect the important someone in his life...
i love kamenashi than akanishi....but i can see that akanishi is more protective and more sincere in love...it's just that fate gave me the feeling for kamenashi...but over all,akanishi has this cuteness that no one else in kat-tun has....it's like you can understand him easily...even if he has this body and features like a bad boy,u can really sense that his sweet,caring and understanding at heart..

ok,i've said a lot...just an opinion....what do you think??


Wow even though you are a kame fan you said it Right !! You are An Unique Kame fan cause most of his fan wont be totally honest like that cause they either bash jin to praise kame more or say kame is perfect (DOnt jump Kame fans its what i see in the site i check )
You forgot that Jin has the most unique voice in all Je cause he plays with his voice easially(even though Ohno &nagase are great as well )
plus a great future Papa , he speaks his mind easially even if he looked baka there , Shy person , a true gentle man
the only thing which makes him bad is the rumors that anti fans keep creating to match the place & time he was in

overall Thank you for your honesty ^^


hehe..yeah...really??..hehe...

hmm,yeah ur ryt...akanishi has a unique and amazing voice..i like his voice than kamenashi..really,i can say akanishi have a great sing voice talent..i've watch a lot of their the makings of pvs,and oh my at my surprice!!akanishi loves singing!!haha..he always sings..but it's good!..
and i like him being mature too,i read alot of interviews about him,and saw that he wanted to have a daughter...i love it when he answers...it's really a mature answer..like "i want a daughter,i don't like it to be like me...i wanted her to be like my wife"..something like that..so mature,i thinkl he can handle it very good....:)..hehe
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

annesherica wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


annesherica wrote:

hmm,as u see...i'm a kamenashi addict ..hehe.

.but
for akanishi,i think it's his hotness...u can sense akanishi...even if his so hot and always drive his fans crazy..u can sense his being understanding,caring and sweetness...u really can say that he can protect the important someone in his life...
i love kamenashi than akanishi....but i can see that akanishi is more protective and more sincere in love...it's just that fate gave me the feeling for kamenashi...but over all,akanishi has this cuteness that no one else in kat-tun has....it's like you can understand him easily...even if he has this body and features like a bad boy,u can really sense that his sweet,caring and understanding at heart..

ok,i've said a lot...just an opinion....what do you think??


Wow even though you are a kame fan you said it Right !! You are An Unique Kame fan cause most of his fan wont be totally honest like that cause they either bash jin to praise kame more or say kame is perfect (DOnt jump Kame fans its what i see in the site i check )
You forgot that Jin has the most unique voice in all Je cause he plays with his voice easially(even though Ohno &nagase are great as well )
plus a great future Papa , he speaks his mind easially even if he looked baka there , Shy person , a true gentle man
the only thing which makes him bad is the rumors that anti fans keep creating to match the place & time he was in

overall Thank you for your honesty ^^


hehe..yeah...really??..hehe...

hmm,yeah ur ryt...akanishi has a unique and amazing voice..i like his voice than kamenashi..really,i can say akanishi have a great sing voice talent..i've watch a lot of their the makings of pvs,and oh my at my surprice!!akanishi loves singing!!haha..he always sings..but it's good!..
and i like him being mature too,i read alot of interviews about him,and saw that he wanted to have a daughter...i love it when he answers...it's really a mature answer..like "i want a daughter,i don't like it to be like me...i wanted her to be like my wife"..something like that..so mature,i thinkl he can handle it very good....:)..hehe


kyaaa i so agree with You if you notice that the diffrence in the singing is like jin becomes serious than Kame (cause they are the leading singers) kame likes to freestyle or jump around winks ..etc which jin doesnt do it cause he sings with passion
You are a Jin lover
4646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

mia_chan88 wrote:


annesherica wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


annesherica wrote:

hmm,as u see...i'm a kamenashi addict ..hehe.

.but
for akanishi,i think it's his hotness...u can sense akanishi...even if his so hot and always drive his fans crazy..u can sense his being understanding,caring and sweetness...u really can say that he can protect the important someone in his life...
i love kamenashi than akanishi....but i can see that akanishi is more protective and more sincere in love...it's just that fate gave me the feeling for kamenashi...but over all,akanishi has this cuteness that no one else in kat-tun has....it's like you can understand him easily...even if he has this body and features like a bad boy,u can really sense that his sweet,caring and understanding at heart..

ok,i've said a lot...just an opinion....what do you think??


Wow even though you are a kame fan you said it Right !! You are An Unique Kame fan cause most of his fan wont be totally honest like that cause they either bash jin to praise kame more or say kame is perfect (DOnt jump Kame fans its what i see in the site i check )
You forgot that Jin has the most unique voice in all Je cause he plays with his voice easially(even though Ohno &nagase are great as well )
plus a great future Papa , he speaks his mind easially even if he looked baka there , Shy person , a true gentle man
the only thing which makes him bad is the rumors that anti fans keep creating to match the place & time he was in

overall Thank you for your honesty ^^


hehe..yeah...really??..hehe...

hmm,yeah ur ryt...akanishi has a unique and amazing voice..i like his voice than kamenashi..really,i can say akanishi have a great sing voice talent..i've watch a lot of their the makings of pvs,and oh my at my surprice!!akanishi loves singing!!haha..he always sings..but it's good!..
and i like him being mature too,i read alot of interviews about him,and saw that he wanted to have a daughter...i love it when he answers...it's really a mature answer..like "i want a daughter,i don't like it to be like me...i wanted her to be like my wife"..something like that..so mature,i thinkl he can handle it very good....:)..hehe


kyaaa i so agree with You if you notice that the diffrence in the singing is like jin becomes serious than Kame (cause they are the leading singers) kame likes to freestyle or jump around winks ..etc which jin doesnt do it cause he sings with passion


yeah..i can see that too...jin is really good in singing..hehehe
You are a Jin lover
4231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
OMg the above quotes are totally right, it's his sense of warmness when you are withhim, he sorta makes fans go crazy and we all have a warm feeling in out heart ne~!
You are a Jin lover
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / MaLaYsiA
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
i agree will all of you..
huhuhu.

at first, i liked kame when i saw gokusen 2
but when i saw kat-tun sang your side and yorokobi no uta at MS,
i could not take my eyes from hin..
and i like hearing his voice..
i loved it when he sang in high notes..
kame and ueda can sing high notes but not as good as Jin..
and when i heard him sang Bokura No Machi De in QOP Concert,
it was seriously GREAT..
You are a Jin lover
5472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eastern Air Temples
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09

greenpear wrote:

his charm noone else has that charm


totally agree w/ you!
and also, one thing that i always notice about him is that, when they (KT) are performing on stage, jin performs to his heart's content. i mean, he is so transparent. i'm not saying the others are not, but i guess he is the most. that's why he's so charming.

P.S.
just listen to him when he is singing. (so filled with emotion).
feels like he's always singing for you!!!
1772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / malaYsia
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
yaeh2.. jin has dat awesome voice ne!!!

~~~ i wan 2 add sumthing....

i luv him wen being mean, slap at junno head, his sream, his stuborn head but bside all d negative thing..he has very kind heart~~ lovin n caring
You are a Jin lover
573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / infront of the la...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
Bakanishi?!

there's no other member that got a girly scream, hate being touched at the collarbone and hits the camera.. *the list goes on and on.....*

Haha.. His kawaii personality is something that was really unique!

Plus his high pitch voice too!
You must be logged in to post.