Post Reply Who is the best?
Posted 12/6/08
As usual, I'm going for Gintoki!!! XD And a little dash of Elizabeth... XD
Creator
2588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
of course hijikata and gintoki!!!
i love them all but the two of them are the best for me. I LOOOVE THEM.
Member
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / otaku's world
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
hijikata san is the best XD i love you master ( master???! what am i saying OO)
Member
6976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
i'll go for Gintoki but i like Hijikata too...XD!!
Member
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
I am.. the best..
Posted 12/14/08

Sougo_Okita wrote:

I am.. the best..


No! Its me! I'm the main character here!
Member
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

ShadowNet995 wrote:


Sougo_Okita wrote:

I am.. the best..


No! Its me! I'm the main character here!


Who are you?
Posted 12/14/08

Sougo_Okita wrote:


ShadowNet995 wrote:


Sougo_Okita wrote:

I am.. the best..


No! Its me! I'm the main character here!


Who are you?


I am from the Silver Perm Jutsu Dojo... Working in the name of Yorozuya Gin-chan... The name is Sakata Gintoki!
Member
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

ShadowNet995 wrote:


Sougo_Okita wrote:


ShadowNet995 wrote:


Sougo_Okita wrote:

I am.. the best..


No! Its me! I'm the main character here!


Who are you?


I am from the Silver Perm Jutsu Dojo... Working in the name of Yorozuya Gin-chan... The name is Sakata Gintoki!


Whatever, let's just team up and get rid of Hijikata.
Posted 12/14/08

Sougo_Okita wrote:


ShadowNet995 wrote:


Sougo_Okita wrote:


ShadowNet995 wrote:


Sougo_Okita wrote:

I am.. the best..


No! Its me! I'm the main character here!


Who are you?


I am from the Silver Perm Jutsu Dojo... Working in the name of Yorozuya Gin-chan... The name is Sakata Gintoki!


Whatever, let's just team up and get rid of Hijikata.


Yosh!! Ikuzo, Souichirou-kun!!
Member
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

ShadowNet995 wrote:


Sougo_Okita wrote:


ShadowNet995 wrote:


Sougo_Okita wrote:


ShadowNet995 wrote:


Sougo_Okita wrote:

I am.. the best..


No! Its me! I'm the main character here!


Who are you?


I am from the Silver Perm Jutsu Dojo... Working in the name of Yorozuya Gin-chan... The name is Sakata Gintoki!


Whatever, let's just team up and get rid of Hijikata.


Yosh!! Ikuzo, Souichirou-kun!!


Sougo des~

Member
616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/30/10
Katsura
You must be logged in to post.