First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ●⌒Colouring Machine♪
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 1/1/09
MANGA COLOURING REQUEST

Text:[you also can request for the font]
Mod:[you can request a mod to do ur request]
Colour:[hair,eyes,skin,clothes,etc.]
Extras:[brush,background,hearts,stars]
Pic:[put in spoiler]


RULEs:
1. please be patient...the mod sometimes busy and just a few of mod who can do manga colouring
2. please don't give bad quality of the pic..it might difficult for us to colour it..





Posted 12/11/08 , edited 1/1/09
Text:[you also can request for the font] Puppet_x_Doll
Mod:[you can request a mod to do ur request]anyone
Colour:[hair,skin,clothes]
hair:blonde
skin:skin colour
clothes: black
rose:red
boot:brown...
gun:grey

Extras:[brush,background,hearts,stars]anything that matches
Pic:[put in spoiler]




DONE
--Kisaki-chan--
Dreamer
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/17/08
Text:Please Be My Friends Forever!!!*dark purple* *MTsweetheart*
Mod:Anyone
Colour:hair:Brown,skin:beige*unsual human colour,clothes:top:black:tie:black,skirt:white,line is black:boots is black.
Extras:background colour?
Pic:


DONE-Vebriany
Posted 12/17/08

kilalareno wrote:

Text:Please Be My Friends Forever!!!*dark purple* *MTsweetheart*
Mod:Anyone
Colour:hair:Brown,skin:beige*unsual human colour,clothes:top:black:tie:black,skirt:white,line is black:boots is black.
Extras:background colour?
Pic:


DONE-Vebriany


gomen..if is it..not as u think..'coz I'm beginner in coloured..><
uhm..is MT sweetheart is a font?
Dreamer
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

Vebriany wrote:


kilalareno wrote:

Text:Please Be My Friends Forever!!!*dark purple* *MTsweetheart*
Mod:Anyone
Colour:hair:Brown,skin:beige*unsual human colour,clothes:top:black:tie:black,skirt:white,line is black:boots is black.
Extras:background colour?
Pic:


DONE-Vebriany


gomen..if is it..not as u think..'coz I'm beginner in coloured..><
uhm..is MT sweetheart is a font?


hmm it's quiet okay just the hair O.O
Posted 12/17/08


haah!*gasp* you don't lke the hair?! should I re-make again? ><
Dreamer
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

Vebriany wrote:



haah!*gasp* you don't lke the hair?! should I re-make again? ><


No no it's okay if u wanna re-make then pls do
Moderator
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08

Puppet_x_Doll wrote:

Text:[you also can request for the font] Puppet_x_Doll
Mod:[you can request a mod to do ur request]anyone
Colour:[hair,skin,clothes]
hair:blonde
skin:skin colour
clothes: black
rose:red
boot:brown...
gun:grey

Extras:[brush,background,hearts,stars]anything that matches
Pic:[put in spoiler]




PENDING
--Kisaki-chan--


wat colour do u wat the eyes 2 be?

Posted 12/19/08

Kisaki-chan wrote:


Puppet_x_Doll wrote:

Text:[you also can request for the font] Puppet_x_Doll
Mod:[you can request a mod to do ur request]anyone
Colour:[hair,skin,clothes]
hair:blonde
skin:skin colour
clothes: black
rose:red
boot:brown...
gun:grey

Extras:[brush,background,hearts,stars]anything that matches
Pic:[put in spoiler]




PENDING
--Kisaki-chan--


wat colour do u wat the eyes 2 be?



uhm,..red please!
Moderator
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

Puppet_x_Doll wrote:


Kisaki-chan wrote:


Puppet_x_Doll wrote:

Text:[you also can request for the font] Puppet_x_Doll
Mod:[you can request a mod to do ur request]anyone
Colour:[hair,skin,clothes]
hair:blonde
skin:skin colour
clothes: black
rose:red
boot:brown...
gun:grey

Extras:[brush,background,hearts,stars]anything that matches
Pic:[put in spoiler]




PENDING
--Kisaki-chan--


wat colour do u wat the eyes 2 be?



uhm,..red please!


okie!
Posted 12/28/08

Kisaki-chan wrote:


Puppet_x_Doll wrote:


Kisaki-chan wrote:


Puppet_x_Doll wrote:

Text:[you also can request for the font] Puppet_x_Doll
Mod:[you can request a mod to do ur request]anyone
Colour:[hair,skin,clothes]
hair:blonde
skin:skin colour
clothes: black
rose:red
boot:brown...
gun:grey

Extras:[brush,background,hearts,stars]anything that matches
Pic:[put in spoiler]




PENDING
--Kisaki-chan--


wat colour do u wat the eyes 2 be?



uhm,..red please!


okie!


when will my request finished?
Moderator
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Puppet_x_Doll wrote:

Text:[you also can request for the font] Puppet_x_Doll
Mod:[you can request a mod to do ur request]anyone
Colour:[hair,skin,clothes]
hair:blonde
skin:skin colour
clothes: black
rose:red
boot:brown...
gun:grey

Extras:[brush,background,hearts,stars]anything that matches
Pic:[put in spoiler]




DONE
--Kisaki-chan--


here u go!!^^

Posted 1/3/09

Kisaki-chan wrote:


Puppet_x_Doll wrote:

Text:[you also can request for the font] Puppet_x_Doll
Mod:[you can request a mod to do ur request]anyone
Colour:[hair,skin,clothes]
hair:blonde
skin:skin colour
clothes: black
rose:red
boot:brown...
gun:grey

Extras:[brush,background,hearts,stars]anything that matches
Pic:[put in spoiler]




DONE
--Kisaki-chan--


here u go!!^^



Arigatou! :D
Moderator
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

Puppet_x_Doll wrote:


Kisaki-chan wrote:


Puppet_x_Doll wrote:

Text:[you also can request for the font] Puppet_x_Doll
Mod:[you can request a mod to do ur request]anyone
Colour:[hair,skin,clothes]
hair:blonde
skin:skin colour
clothes: black
rose:red
boot:brown...
gun:grey

Extras:[brush,background,hearts,stars]anything that matches
Pic:[put in spoiler]




DONE
--Kisaki-chan--


here u go!!^^



Arigatou! :D


u r welcome!!^^
Member
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/25/09

Vebriany wrote:

MANGA COLOURING REQUEST

Text:[you also can request for the font]
Mod:[you can request a mod to do ur request]
Colour:[hair,eyes,skin,clothes,etc.]
Extras:[brush,background,hearts,stars]
Pic:[put in spoiler]


RULEs:
1. please be patient...the mod sometimes busy and just a few of mod who can do manga colouring
2. please don't give bad quality of the pic..it might difficult for us to colour it..







Text:[leave it the way it was please]
Mod:Vebriany
Colour:
Girl:
Eyes: pink
Hair:pink
Clothes: red
Boy:
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Black
Clothes: leave the shirt white
Extras:[brush,background,hearts,stars]
Pic:[put in spoiler]


DONE-Vebriany
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.