First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
desperate girls in an anime
Posted 12/6/08

foxy12 wrote:


ur opinion on the list


on your list? well, erm, sorry but i'm not familiar with those animes but bokura ga ita(i somehow know the plot).
the guy you were talking bout was yano right? well, i kinda like nana to be with his bestfriend (i've only watched the ep with the part when yano's was tied up in order not to be able to confess to nana..)
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

shureiyuuki wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


ur opinion on the list


on your list? well, erm, sorry but i'm not familiar with those animes but bokura ga ita(i somehow know the plot).
the guy you were talking bout was yano right? well, i kinda like nana to be with his bestfriend (i've only watched the ep with the part when yano's was tied up in order not to be able to confess to nana..)


i've seen that part too ..but i i felt for her
u havn't seen school days - don't watch it ..it's for ur own gd
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
sakura is not as desperate as sekai or katnoha
Posted 12/6/08

foxy12 wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


ur opinion on the list


on your list? well, erm, sorry but i'm not familiar with those animes but bokura ga ita(i somehow know the plot).
the guy you were talking bout was yano right? well, i kinda like nana to be with his bestfriend (i've only watched the ep with the part when yano's was tied up in order not to be able to confess to nana..)


i've seen that part too ..but i i felt for her
u havn't seen school days - don't watch it ..it's for ur own gd

oh ok^^ thanks for the advice,..
is it ecchi, brutally bloody or something??

3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

shureiyuuki wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


ur opinion on the list


on your list? well, erm, sorry but i'm not familiar with those animes but bokura ga ita(i somehow know the plot).
the guy you were talking bout was yano right? well, i kinda like nana to be with his bestfriend (i've only watched the ep with the part when yano's was tied up in order not to be able to confess to nana..)


i've seen that part too ..but i i felt for her
u havn't seen school days - don't watch it ..it's for ur own gd

oh ok^^ thanks for the advice,..
is it ecchi, brutally bloody or something??



both ecchi and bloody ..watch true tears ..rlly gd

Posted 12/6/08

foxy12 wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


ur opinion on the list


on your list? well, erm, sorry but i'm not familiar with those animes but bokura ga ita(i somehow know the plot).
the guy you were talking bout was yano right? well, i kinda like nana to be with his bestfriend (i've only watched the ep with the part when yano's was tied up in order not to be able to confess to nana..)


i've seen that part too ..but i i felt for her
u havn't seen school days - don't watch it ..it's for ur own gd

oh ok^^ thanks for the advice,..
is it ecchi, brutally bloody or something??



both ecchi and bloody ..watch true tears ..rlly gd


oh my , i definitely won't watch that anime
true tears, the title is catchy, i might as well try watching it every once in a while=}
thanks for that!^^
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08

shureiyuuki wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


ur opinion on the list


on your list? well, erm, sorry but i'm not familiar with those animes but bokura ga ita(i somehow know the plot).
the guy you were talking bout was yano right? well, i kinda like nana to be with his bestfriend (i've only watched the ep with the part when yano's was tied up in order not to be able to confess to nana..)


i've seen that part too ..but i i felt for her
u havn't seen school days - don't watch it ..it's for ur own gd

oh ok^^ thanks for the advice,..
is it ecchi, brutally bloody or something??



both ecchi and bloody ..watch true tears ..rlly gd


oh my , i definitely won't watch that anime
true tears, the title is catchy, i might as well try watching it every once in a while=}
thanks for that!^^


join the group , u can watch it at youtube or voeh it's not here on crunchyroll anymore
Posted 12/6/08

foxy12 wrote:

join the goup , u can watch it at youtube or voeh it's not here on crunchyroll anymore


oh i see, it got licensed huh,..
ok, thanks!
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

shureiyuuki wrote:


foxy12 wrote:

join the goup , u can watch it at youtube or voeh it's not here on crunchyroll anymore


oh i see, it got licensed huh,..
ok, thanks!


ur welcome
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08

foxy12 wrote:

i started a new one because the other one got locked

here's my list:

1/sekai and katanoha from school days -both were victims soo many ppl hated sekai but i felt her pain (she's a tragic character)and katanoha suffered so much


2/Mitsuki and Harukafrom Kimi ga Nozomu Eien -i felt for both of them


3/NANAfrom NANA(she's messed up)


4/Nanami from Bokura ga Ita -i didn't rlly like the main dude ..he made her cry so much..almost every single episode...


5/ Aiko from true tears-sadly,ppl don't seem to pay much attention to her rlly and think she's
useless but i disagree the face that the main dude has no romantic interst in her makes her story so tragic(she's the most hated character on this show)she harmed herself so much (if this was school days she'd be the one to kill the main dude ) she reminds alot of sekai from school days ..sure, she's not as desperate as the one's a bove but still i feel for her





i felt so bad for both sekai and katanoha
499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / MEXICO
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
Sakura from Naruto and Nanami from Bokura ga ita
5533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Au pays des merve...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
Nanami from Bokura ga ita
that one girl in shugo chara...she likes kukai and tadese...she's desperate for attention
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08

queenm wrote:

Sakura from Naruto and Nanami from Bokura ga ita


i agree with u
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

kunoichigirlsakura wrote:

sakura haruno


wow everyone thinks shes desperate!
which i won't say she isn't!
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

goldfishhxx wrote:


kunoichigirlsakura wrote:

sakura haruno


wow everyone thinks shes desperate!
which i won't say she isn't!


yeah , but not as much as seki or katnoha
what's ur opinion on the list ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.