First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
desperate girls in an anime
2230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
Sakura from Naruto, and The girls from School Days
Desperate girls are really irritating, tat's one side of girls I never wanna see, cause when girls get desperate in love affairs they no longer show composure and act wildly wich is one thing I hate to see the most
Posted 12/6/08
gosh!ur the one who's desperate!!
stop the dupe!!
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

xweetcandy wrote:

gosh!ur the one who's desperate!!
stop the dupe!!


u don't have to answer the question if u don't want to ...no need to be so harsh
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

foxy12 wrote:


goldfishhxx wrote:


kunoichigirlsakura wrote:

sakura haruno


wow everyone thinks shes desperate!
which i won't say she isn't!


yeah , but not as much as seki or katnoha
what's ur opinion on the list ?


basically the same as everyone.
they are all desperate in their own sad kinda why :phew
:
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08

goldfishhxx wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


goldfishhxx wrote:


kunoichigirlsakura wrote:

sakura haruno


wow everyone thinks shes desperate!
which i won't say she isn't!


yeah , but not as much as seki or katnoha
what's ur opinion on the list ?


basically the same as everyone.
they are all desperate in their own sad kinda why :phew
:


yeah, so like u don't disagree with the list ?
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08
i know this is a dube ..u don't have to answer if u don't want to no need to be so harsh and rude
Posted 12/6/08
attention people!
This is no longer a duplicate! The two other dupe topics identical to this were already locked. And no need to be harsh=}
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

shureiyuuki wrote:

attention people!
This is no longer a duplicate! The two other dupe topics identical to this were already locked. And no need to be harsh=}


thank u very much , this is so kind of u
Posted 12/6/08

foxy12 wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:

attention people!
This is no longer a duplicate! The two other dupe topics identical to this were already locked. And no need to be harsh=}


thank u very much , this is so kind of u


no prob^^
1114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
sekai and katanoha from school days...SAKURA from naruto!! uhm. that's all
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
1-Misaki-chan from NHK ni Youkoso
2-Suigintou from Rozen Maiden
3-that normal girl from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei who always try not to be normal...
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08

jin022 wrote:

sekai and katanoha from school days...SAKURA from naruto!! uhm. that's all :D

is sakara that desperate ? i mean she is but not as much as the one's on the list right ?number 4 is even more desperate than her

3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

goldfishhxx wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


goldfishhxx wrote:


kunoichigirlsakura wrote:

sakura haruno


wow everyone thinks shes desperate!
which i won't say she isn't!


yeah , but not as much as seki or katnoha
what's ur opinion on the list ?


basically the same as everyone.
they are all desperate in their own sad kinda why :phew
:


ppl don't seem to agree with the list though (number 4)what do u think?

1114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

foxy12 wrote:


jin022 wrote:

sekai and katanoha from school days...SAKURA from naruto!! uhm. that's all :D

is sakara that desperate ? i mean she is but not as much as the one's on the list right ?number 4 is even more desperate than her



dunno I`just find her desperate...:P :))
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

jin022 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


jin022 wrote:

sekai and katanoha from school days...SAKURA from naruto!! uhm. that's all :D

is sakara that desperate ? i mean she is but not as much as the one's on the list right ?number 4 is even more desperate than her



dunno I`just find her desperate...:P :))


she is but not as much as the rest of them
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.