First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi Request
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/26/08
Pic:
Text: XkiarraX
Crop(yes or no): yes
Size:tall thin
Extra: brushes and anything kawaiii


DONE gleshillejacob
Moderator
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

XkiarraX wrote:

Pic:
Text: XkiarraX
Crop(yes or no): yes
Size:tall thin
Extra: brushes and anything kawaiii


PENDING gleshillejacob


sorry if you don't like it... tell me if you want anything changed
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08


tnx its awsome ^.^
Moderator
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

XkiarraX wrote:



tnx its awsome ^.^


glad you appreciate it
Member
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/28/08
Pic:
Text: Eu-chan
Crop(yes or no): yes
Size:tall thin
Extra: brushes and anything that suits

done by bgirl523
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/28/08
Text : Naruto1123
Crop : Yes
Size : Tall & Thin (avi size)
Extra : Brushes
Pic :


done by bgirl523
Moderator
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

geoktinang wrote:

Pic:
Text: Eu-chan
Crop(yes or no): yes
Size:tall thin
Extra: brushes and anything that suits

done by bgirl523

here u go


Member
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

bgirl523 wrote:


geoktinang wrote:

Pic:
Text: Eu-chan
Crop(yes or no): yes
Size:tall thin
Extra: brushes and anything that suits

done by bgirl523

here u go



its cute!! can i request again?
Moderator
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/28/08

CoCo144 wrote:

Text : Naruto1123
Crop : Yes
Size : Tall & Thin (avi size)
Extra : Brushes
Pic :


done by bgirl523

here u go

Moderator
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

geoktinang wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:


geoktinang wrote:

Pic:
Text: Eu-chan
Crop(yes or no): yes
Size:tall thin
Extra: brushes and anything that suits

done by bgirl523

here u go



its cute!! can i request again?


umm sure ^^
Member
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/29/08
Pic:

Text: Eu-chan, Eunice
Crop(yes or no): yes
Size:tall thin
Extra: brushes and anything that suits
done by bgirl523
3763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/30/08
Pic:
Text: Airandou
Crop: yes
Size:tall

PENDING gleshillejacob
Moderator
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

geoktinang wrote:

Pic:

Text: Eu-chan, Eunice
Crop(yes or no): yes
Size:tall thin
Extra: brushes and anything that suits
done by bgirl523

here u go
Moderator
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

airandou wrote:

Pic:
Text: Airandou
Crop: yes
Size:tall

PENDING gleshillejacob


i was in a rush... so, i juz shoved em in... sorry XD
3763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08
Text: Aya-chan
Crop: no
Size:tall
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.