First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Hang out Arera
Posted 12/6/08

Please order whatever you want =D
She Will Be Your Waiter For Tonight:
Posted 12/7/08
*sits down* so no ones here huh?... *looks around*
student^_^
758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / wherever I please
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
not anymore
Posted 12/7/08

nightshadow139 wrote:

not anymore


oh! konichuwa shadow-kun... o genki desu?..
student^_^
758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / wherever I please
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

_i_love_you_ wrote:


nightshadow139 wrote:

not anymore


oh! konichuwa shadow-kun... o genki desu?..


ah konichiwa
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/7/08

nightshadow139 wrote:


_i_love_you_ wrote:


nightshadow139 wrote:

not anymore


oh! konichuwa shadow-kun... o genki desu?..


ah konichiwa


Please to meet you Shadow-kun! *smile* I'm Serenity but please call me Se-chan... so what brings you here Shadow-kun?...
student^_^
758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / wherever I please
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

_i_love_you_ wrote:


nightshadow139 wrote:


_i_love_you_ wrote:


nightshadow139 wrote:

not anymore


oh! konichuwa shadow-kun... o genki desu?..


ah konichiwa


Please to meet you Shadow-kun! *smile* I'm Serenity but please call me Se-chan... so what brings you here Shadow-kun?...


nothing much just finding a new place for me and ghostriders a.k.a kai to hang out but i can see it came to me i treat her like a sister just to let you know
Posted 12/7/08
Hmmm....*looks at the menu*
Can I get the fried chicken please? ^^
Posted 12/7/08

nightshadow139 wrote:


_i_love_you_ wrote:


nightshadow139 wrote:


_i_love_you_ wrote:


nightshadow139 wrote:

not anymore


oh! konichuwa shadow-kun... o genki desu?..


ah konichiwa


Please to meet you Shadow-kun! *smile* I'm Serenity but please call me Se-chan... so what brings you here Shadow-kun?...


nothing much just finding a new place for me and ghostriders a.k.a kai to hang out but i can see it came to me i treat her like a sister just to let you know


ohh... Kai-chan is really kind... *smile* she always help me out... *sips on chocolate shake*
student^_^
758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / wherever I please
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

_i_love_you_ wrote:


nightshadow139 wrote:


_i_love_you_ wrote:


nightshadow139 wrote:


_i_love_you_ wrote:


nightshadow139 wrote:

not anymore


oh! konichuwa shadow-kun... o genki desu?..


ah konichiwa


Please to meet you Shadow-kun! *smile* I'm Serenity but please call me Se-chan... so what brings you here Shadow-kun?...


nothing much just finding a new place for me and ghostriders a.k.a kai to hang out but i can see it came to me i treat her like a sister just to let you know


ohh... Kai-chan is really kind... *smile* she always help me out... *sips on chocolate shake*


yeah she has to stop being so secretive sometimes *sigh* although that might be hard for *sips on a cup of tea*
student^_^
758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / wherever I please
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
can i get a job here?
Posted 12/7/08


*smile* well we all have our secrets...
student^_^
758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / wherever I please
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

_i_love_you_ wrote:



*smile* well we all have our secrets...


i meant her attitude seems more like shes closing her heart to everyone around her without them knowing *sigh*
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/7/08

nightshadow139 wrote:


_i_love_you_ wrote:



*smile* well we all have our secrets...


i meant her attitude seems more like shes closing her heart to everyone around her without them knowing *sigh*


uhm... *sigh* she's just like him... *dazed*
student^_^
758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / wherever I please
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

_i_love_you_ wrote:


nightshadow139 wrote:


_i_love_you_ wrote:



*smile* well we all have our secrets...


i meant her attitude seems more like shes closing her heart to everyone around her without them knowing *sigh*


uhm... *sigh* she's just like him... *dazed*


him who?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.