First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
We're going to win this contest!!!
Moderator
4057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/21/08
The Banner Contest!

Each sign will have a contest againt one another then we will choose which one is the best ^_^ After that the sign's leader (me) will submit its final banner. After all the banner's are submited they will be rated by judges

Rules
-no sign can submit more than 3 banners
-no one can take someone else's work and claim it there own
-no one can request a banner from a group or person they must be created urself!
-all banners must be submited by December 27,2008
-only the sign's leader may submit the final 3 banners


I hope you will help out we have to show them what we've got!!
I can't wait to see the banners!!! u can post them here


Here's my banner!:

Member
928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

1DarkRose1 wrote:

The Banner Contest!

Each sign will have a contest againt one another then we will choose which one is the best ^_^ After that the sign's leader (me) will submit its final banner. After all the banner's are submited they will be rated by judges

Rules
-no sign can submit more than 3 banners
-no one can take someone else's work and claim it there own
-no one can request a banner from a group or person they must be created urself!
-all banners must be submited by December 27,2008
-only the sign's leader may submit the final 3 banners


I hope you will help out we have to show them what we've got!!
I can't wait to see the banners!!! u can post them here




is there a theme??
Member
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / over there.... :D
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
yeah.. are there any specs on the design?? or is it freestyle as long as it shows our sign???
Moderator
4057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/7/08



I've asked and the theme is our sign
Member
928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
ok
Member
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/8/08
Sounds good
Maybe I will participate if I find some free time

Um... I have a question Is there a limit to how many works can be posted by one person?
Member
24727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / clarksville, Tn
Offline
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/8/08




Here are my airie
Moderator
4057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

drama_fangirl wrote:

Sounds good
Maybe I will participate if I find some free time

Um... I have a question Is there a limit to how many works can be posted by one person?


i guess there's no limit? we are only going to chose max 3 banners that will enter the contest, the 3 banners are going to be of diffrent member off course

Member
15190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / NZ~in the sky~on...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
Member
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Hayward, California
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08
Hmmm....what's the criteria for judging??hehe....
Member
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
ok... i'm interested in participating...

is there a particular banner dimension (w x h) ???
Moderator
4057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

hollieluvzanime wrote:

ok... i'm interested in participating...

is there a particular banner dimension (w x h) ???


i dont understand what you're asking i'm dumb >.< could you explain to me what you mean by that?
and great that you're interested
Member
29621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ottawa Ontario
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
This ones mine

Member
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

1DarkRose1 wrote:


hollieluvzanime wrote:

ok... i'm interested in participating...

is there a particular banner dimension (w x h) ???


i dont understand what you're asking i'm dumb >.< could you explain to me what you mean by that?
and great that you're interested


hehehe... its ok, sorry I assumed that you'd know... what I meant was...
does the banner or image require any particular size?
like the width or length in centimeters? or how wide, how long?
Moderator
4057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

meriel_ayla wrote:

Hmmm....what's the criteria for judging??hehe....


i've asked and Susanna9 told me that they will be judged on how awesome it is!"

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.