Created by cutecouplesfan
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Favorite "unofficial" role of Kyouko?
Member
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

LaRebeldeRaven wrote:

love them all bu now that i think about it where is the one when she was as an angel
in sho's new single comertial?
LOL




i didn't put that in because that's an "official" role. that angel role actually aired in TV or CD or somewhere. the roles here are "unofficial" the ones that are not aired or viewed by public...
Member
31149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
i liked kyoko when she was the rich lady in the kimono...i thought that was a really good role for her...my second favorite has to be maria's sister...THAT WAS AWESOME! i was sitting on the edge of my seat when played that role...very dramatic!
Member
3043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
i love them all but my favorite is Mizuki!
Member
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Jakarta
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
i love them all.. her acting was very good.. but i vote Kuon.. >o<
Member
11692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / planet kawaii_bun...
Offline
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/29/09

cutecouplesfan wrote:


kawaii_bunny wrote:

argh!! i like two characters!! girl b and kuon!! all her characters are sooooooooo good that i can't decide what to vote!!




so what did you vote for???



hmmmm, i think i'd go for kuon but i also like her role in fuwa shou's PV


kyaaaaa!! so devilishly angelic!!!
5852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wherever i may be
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
when she was kuon it was sooo cute!
Member
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

kawaii_bunny wrote:


cutecouplesfan wrote:


kawaii_bunny wrote:

argh!! i like two characters!! girl b and kuon!! all her characters are sooooooooo good that i can't decide what to vote!!




so what did you vote for???



hmmmm, i think i'd go for kuon but i also like her role in fuwa shou's PV


kyaaaaa!! so devilishly angelic!!!



nice choice of pic!

kyouko is really awesome in that one!

Member
14602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / united states
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

cutecouplesfan wrote:


LaRebeldeRaven wrote:

love them all bu now that i think about it where is the one when she was as an angel
in sho's new single comertial?
LOL




i didn't put that in because that's an "official" role. that angel role actually aired in TV or CD or somewhere. the roles here are "unofficial" the ones that are not aired or viewed by public...

cool!
Member
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

cutecouplesfan wrote:


mikka-chan wrote:

kuon=corn
how can she not have...
figured that out?



she can't figure that out because she thinks Corn is a fairy prince. and i think, though i'm not sure, she assumed that kuon is dead.



if you look at the manga, she thinks he's a fairy king and still alive. :D
but its kinda -_- for her not to figure it out, i mean, kuon=corn, he knew where she lived, and especially in the "kuon" arc.
Member
76133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
i love her being kuon herself kyaaaaaaa
Member
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
I still prefer Kyoko as Natsu...
though all her roles are superb ><
Member
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

mikka-chan wrote:


cutecouplesfan wrote:


mikka-chan wrote:

kuon=corn
how can she not have...
figured that out?



she can't figure that out because she thinks Corn is a fairy prince. and i think, though i'm not sure, she assumed that kuon is dead.



if you look at the manga, she thinks he's a fairy king and still alive. :D
but its kinda -_- for her not to figure it out, i mean, kuon=corn, he knew where she lived, and especially in the "kuon" arc.



no no. you didn't understand very well what i said...(no offense..)

what i mean is that she thinks that Corn is a fairy prince

and she also thinks that Kuon (Hizuri's son) is dead because the way Hizuri spoke of his son according to the translators is like Kuon is dead or something. though i'm not so sure about that.

that's the reason why she can't figure out that corn=kuon. Kuon is human while Corn is a fairy prince (she thinks so anyway.)
Member
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / makati
Offline
Posted 2/1/09


tHe AnGEl rOlE... PV OF sHou FuwA..^_^



tHE ojOu SamA.. ActiNg wiD REn TSuRugA.. ^_^

rEaLly LiKE thEm... ^_^
Member
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
I love her portrayal of young Kuon.
Member
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

cutecouplesfan wrote:


mikka-chan wrote:


cutecouplesfan wrote:


mikka-chan wrote:

kuon=corn
how can she not have...
figured that out?



she can't figure that out because she thinks Corn is a fairy prince. and i think, though i'm not sure, she assumed that kuon is dead.



if you look at the manga, she thinks he's a fairy king and still alive. :D
but its kinda -_- for her not to figure it out, i mean, kuon=corn, he knew where she lived, and especially in the "kuon" arc.



no no. you didn't understand very well what i said...(no offense..)

what i mean is that she thinks that Corn is a fairy prince

and she also thinks that Kuon (Hizuri's son) is dead because the way Hizuri spoke of his son according to the translators is like Kuon is dead or something. though i'm not so sure about that.

that's the reason why she can't figure out that corn=kuon. Kuon is human while Corn is a fairy prince (she thinks so anyway.)


oh yeah! you're right-- it totally misundestood you! coz, its kinda confusing when korn and kuon are really the same person. sorry!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.