First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
unban KinkyHamster
33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08
His jokes always make my day. I don't really see what harm he has made at all.
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

makimaki_sataandagi wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

Personal thread..

He was banned? lol


are you going to go off and cry to a mod now? how about you stfu and play with your dick somewhere we cant see you


Meh I reported out of the fact that this is indeed a personal thread. I just did what I see right.



and i have reported you to Interpol for being a rat bastard


So what I'll be expecting some huge ass cops coming in and destroying my internet connection. I just did what I see fit with no intentions of siding with either party. I didn't know whatever Kinky did but if you're not please, then just pm a mod or something, need no start a thread. Don't you have a group about that hamster? You'll get support from your members so there really isn't any need for this. If everyone protest and start a thread due to the unfairness received on this site, it'll be hell. Like the Mauz15 guy..



omg just stfu alredy!! your explanation is making it worse

you went from a rat bastard to being a morally self righteous fuck
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

RaikuRoak wrote:

His jokes always make my day. I don't really see what harm he has made at all.


exactly most of the cr population would agree with that too
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
He goes in threads and picks on people over, and over. He takes up pages and pages on some threads showing off how he can make fun of an innocent 14 year old. Why shouldn't he get banned? Because you like him, you actually think he's funny?
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

Personal thread..

He was banned? lol


are you going to go off and cry to a mod now? how about you stfu and play with your dick somewhere we cant see you


Meh I reported out of the fact that this is indeed a personal thread. I just did what I see right.



and i have reported you to Interpol for being a rat bastard


So what I'll be expecting some huge ass cops coming in and destroying my internet connection. I just did what I see fit with no intentions of siding with either party. I didn't know whatever Kinky did but if you're not please, then just pm a mod or something, need no start a thread. Don't you have a group about that hamster? You'll get support from your members so there really isn't any need for this. If everyone protest and start a thread due to the unfairness received on this site, it'll be hell. Like the Mauz15 guy..



omg just stfu alredy!! your explanation is making it worse

you went from a rat bastard to being a morally self righteous fuck


You might call that explaining. Perhaps I shouldn't have since I need not explain myself to groupies. You claim that his ban was wrong thus you too assume that you are righteous. Humans just can never accept others opinions. Give and take, try learning it, it helps you mature.
2502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere I belong
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
The world pointless thread ever exist. People got banned for a reason.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.