Created by MentalChaos
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Is shinji a sellout?
44480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/8/08
He doing all these new things that are great for him and money, but its going to suck for us CR is turning it to a youtube selling out to everyone who come knocking with money. We give shinji money to geta star on our page and he can't even talk back to us when we post in his gb. He has 13 gb post in all thats sad. That to me is a sellout




Selling out" refers to the compromising of one's integrity, morality and principles in exchange for money, 'success' (however defined) or other personal gain. It is commonly associated with attempts to increase mass appeal or acceptability to mainstream society. A person who does this, as opposed to continuing along his or her original path, is labelled a sellout and typically disregarded. Selling out is often seen as fickle; gaining success at the price of lost
credibility.


alot of people are saying he is to busy. That doesn't make him not a sellout all he cares about his how much money he makes now its not about us the people who made this site happen with out us he wouldn't have anything, and he is going to take that away with that new deal he has with tokyo tv.


I'm working with TV TOKYO to bring you the best anime titles immediately after broadcast! Starting January 8th, we'll have the newest eps of Naruto Shippuden, Shugo Chara, Skip Beat!, and many other titles on CR with english subs for ppl everywhere possible (with some exceptions like Japan).

We're now working with so many great partners like Gonzo, Toei, ADV, Media Blasters, Directions, Udon, Organic, etc...and with their help, we've been able to bring some of the coolest Asian content to you guys. We are also working with even more partners in Japan to get permission to show all the content on the site (which means you can keep enjoying it!) Now with TV TOKYO, we're going to take CR to the next level--they're the largest anime TV station in Japan, they produced Bleach, Cowboy Bebop and premiered Eva (my fav anime of all time~!!)


When everyone on here is only watching anime that is put on here my someone who has partnered with CR you will see what talking about CR at the start of next year will not allow users to upload fansubed anime you will have to watch it somewhere else. I know that doesn't sound to bad, and its not Its just you will be limited to what you can watch on here, and I bet star members will get to watch more then none star members.

44480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/7/08
vote
Posted 12/7/08
Shinji isn't in charge of CR.
44480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

TheUndeadLord wrote:

Shinji isn't in charge of CR.


who is?
Posted 12/7/08

MentalChaos wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:

Shinji isn't in charge of CR.


who is?


Vu Nguyen
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

TheUndeadLord wrote:


MentalChaos wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:

Shinji isn't in charge of CR.


who is?


Vu Nguyen


A friend of Shinji? o_O
Posted 12/7/08
well i guess hes just doing his job here
Posted 12/7/08
i think its understandable why he doesnt reply back to other ppl...hes always so busy.......
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Not sure... lol.
Posted 12/7/08

Nyarth wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


MentalChaos wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:

Shinji isn't in charge of CR.


who is?


Vu Nguyen


A friend of Shinji? o_O


Yes.
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
hmmmmmm...
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

MentalChaos wrote:

He doing all these new things that are great for him and money, but its going to suck for us CR is turning it to a youtube selling out to everyone who come knocking with money. We give shinji money to geta star on our page and he can't even talk back to us when we post in his gb. He has 13 gb post in all thats sad. That to me is a sellout


Has it ever occurred to you that shinji is busy doing other things to help this site? He doesn't have time to talk to people on CR. Do you even know how many people try to talk to him? You expect him to answer every single one of them.
3185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Blackpool,England
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Yes
44480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

mystic17 wrote:

i think its understandable why he doesnt reply back to other ppl...hes always so busy.......


busy lv his avi on here lol and watching anime

44480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

_Immanence_ wrote:


MentalChaos wrote:

He doing all these new things that are great for him and money, but its going to suck for us CR is turning it to a youtube selling out to everyone who come knocking with money. We give shinji money to geta star on our page and he can't even talk back to us when we post in his gb. He has 13 gb post in all thats sad. That to me is a sellout


Has it ever occurred to you that shinji is busy doing other things to help this site? He doesn't have time to talk to people on CR. Do you even know how many people try to talk to him? You expect him to answer every single one of them.


he has time to talk to some I see alot of important stuff in his gb that just never gets answerd. If he has time to waste in cruchyland he can answer a few comments
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.