Created by MentalChaos
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Is shinji a sellout?
2678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

crunchymix wrote:

he's not in charge of cr, so its really not up to him.


who is
9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
no.
44480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

crunchymix wrote:

he's not in charge of cr, so its really not up to him.


he said he created this site back with his friends so they could watch anime and stuff, so if he doesnt own it anymore then he did sellout
3114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth x]
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
Um..idk.
Posted 12/10/08
i mean he has done a lot for cr and i mean it is mean to ask for money from us users who come to enjoy ourselves and enjoy cr which is crucial. He is one the most important ppl on cr. Demo he should at least talk to us. But to talk about som1 who has done a lot for us is something i can t forgive. I mean if you are tired of paying money on cr or watever then dont pay you hav a right to stop at your own will
Posted 12/10/08

Atlantice2k7 wrote:

i mean he has done a lot for cr and i mean it is mean to ask for money from us users who come to enjoy ourselves and enjoy cr which is crucial. He is one the most important ppl on cr. Demo he should at least talk to us. But to talk about som1 who has done a lot for us is something i can t forgive. I mean if you are tired of paying money on cr or watever then dont pay you hav a right to stop at your own will


i no i made a few mistakes on that but whatever
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
i don't think he is. i mean look at all the work the people do for this site? should it really be free or whatever everyone thinks is going to happen on this mysterious day everyone is making out to be d-day?
2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anywhere...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

brrooEy wrote:


yuurena wrote:

No Idea.










Hi! My Name Is "YO!"


hay YO!!


my name is BO!!!


Hello Bo!!
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
no
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / prescott az
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
As to whether shinji sold out or not is irrelivant so long as the initial reason we are here remains the same (to watch anime) or would you rather go back to the old days when you rented?

point is to have a job that you love and that pays well is everty persons dream. if shinji can accomplish this then more power to him~

also as far as the crunchyland playing~who cares? shinji is a admin,a gm. in games and site he is all powerful. i have been a gm in games before, yes you can do anything but who cares. his goal is to make this site better~so what if he makes a few bucks along the way. can you say that you wouldn't do the same?
13178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
I am an anime member and I still can't watch any of my fav animes pass this on to everyone on crunchyroll since you will be very disappointed if you purchase this expecting to get your fav's back. Its not happening CR sold out and no one can blame him however I want my money back and I am sure many other people out there do as well! The reason he got 4 million was because he had over 4 million hits on this site meaning us the anime viewers. Does anyone actually believe that this site will repeat those hits forever when there are now (do to this anime cut) better websites out there. 2009 will forever be remember as the day CR sold out and lost many of its loyal fans.
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
don't know :/
15051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in anime world..
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
No
58926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
well, hes just tryin his best
35009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Not really a sell out and it's really the first steps the industry is making to finally accepting what they eventually had to do because of the speed in which information moves on the internet... The main problem is that the transition to becoming a legal and legit site does not seem really to have been well thought out...

By removing most of the content all at once (especially in the middle of a season!) people will just move to an alternative where they can finish watching their series. Messages, chats, and forums are now full of people asking where they can find the latest episode of the anime they were watching and people are starting to move to those alternatives...

Streaming anime legally and with the approval of the companies will help spread it and increase it's popularity faster, the original companies will have more control over what happens, and companies who want to license the product will have an idea of what is popular and what can be more profitable... but such a drastic change by removing so much content all at once without a gradual phase out just does not seem like the best idea for Crunch Roll...

Right now a good way of damage control would be releasing more information as to what anime people can expect to see back. There's only been a mention of some popular series like Naruto but not much else. To add to the problem, people who have signed up are already saying that they cannot watch their favorites.

The uncertainty is what is making people move to other alternatives. Crunchy Roll needs to act fast to show that there will still be content or I don't see good things in the future...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.