First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
would you like to get your independency when you turn 18?
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / *over here*
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
when you become independent, you are completely free, you can do anything, your parents can't intrude with your decisions. But when you are independent you have to establish yourself, you have to earn your own money, rent/buy your own home, pay for your school fees and things like that,,,so do you want to become independent when you turn 18 or not?
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
yUP.
11118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / manila,philippines
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
of course... why not???
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / *over here*
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

shadowanubis wrote:

of course... why not???


,,,but can you handle the responsibility of being independent from your parents, like if you got yourself in jail,,,you have to bail yourself out,,,
11118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / manila,philippines
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

snipp wrote:


shadowanubis wrote:

of course... why not???


,,,but can you handle the responsibility of being independent from your parents, like if you got yourself in jail,,,you have to bail yourself out,,,


thats true... but i don't want to burden them... thats why in will do my best to survive with my own self when i turn 18...and also i will not commit any crimes... i don't want to ruin my name
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / *over here*
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

shadowanubis wrote:


snipp wrote:


shadowanubis wrote:

of course... why not???


,,,but can you handle the responsibility of being independent from your parents, like if you got yourself in jail,,,you have to bail yourself out,,,


thats true... but i don't want to burden them... thats why in will do my best to survive with my own self when i turn 18...and also i will not commit any crimes... i don't want to ruin my name


of course i know that you don't want to commit any crime,,,but that was just an example,,,
i thought of the same thing too,,,but now that I'm 18,,,i realized,,,even if I love my parents and i dont want to continue as a burden for them,,,still I can't,,,i'm not yet ready to take the responsibility,,,i still have to depend on them,,,till i graduate from college,,,
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / *over here*
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

Azndramalover76 wrote:

yUP.


really?,,,why does many younger people wants to get their independence from their parents?
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

snipp wrote:


Azndramalover76 wrote:

yUP.


really?,,,why does many younger people wants to get their independence from their parents?



S0 ii W0ULDN'T HAVE T0 BE A BURDEN T0 THEM & ii CAN PAy F0R My 0WN THiNGz!!
11118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / manila,philippines
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

snipp wrote:


shadowanubis wrote:


snipp wrote:


shadowanubis wrote:

of course... why not???


,,,but can you handle the responsibility of being independent from your parents, like if you got yourself in jail,,,you have to bail yourself out,,,


thats true... but i don't want to burden them... thats why in will do my best to survive with my own self when i turn 18...and also i will not commit any crimes... i don't want to ruin my name


of course i know that you don't want to commit any crime,,,but that was just an example,,,
i thought of the same thing too,,,but now that I'm 18,,,i realized,,,even if I love my parents and i dont want to continue as a burden for them,,,still I can't,,,i'm not yet ready to take the responsibility,,,i still have to depend on them,,,till i graduate from college,,,


yup... thats true... we need their support in order to us to continue our study... but after we graduated, we must serve them in returnj to what they do to us
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / *over here*
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

Azndramalover76 wrote:


snipp wrote:


Azndramalover76 wrote:

yUP.


really?,,,why does many younger people wants to get their independence from their parents?



S0 ii W0ULDN'T HAVE T0 BE A BURDEN T0 THEM & ii CAN PAy F0R My 0WN THiNGz!!


can you find a job to earn money and pay for your own things while at the same time studying in college, can you do that?
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / *over here*
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

shadowanubis wrote:


snipp wrote:


shadowanubis wrote:


snipp wrote:


shadowanubis wrote:

of course... why not???


,,,but can you handle the responsibility of being independent from your parents, like if you got yourself in jail,,,you have to bail yourself out,,,


thats true... but i don't want to burden them... thats why in will do my best to survive with my own self when i turn 18...and also i will not commit any crimes... i don't want to ruin my name


of course i know that you don't want to commit any crime,,,but that was just an example,,,
i thought of the same thing too,,,but now that I'm 18,,,i realized,,,even if I love my parents and i dont want to continue as a burden for them,,,still I can't,,,i'm not yet ready to take the responsibility,,,i still have to depend on them,,,till i graduate from college,,,


yup... thats true... we need their support in order to us to continue our study... but after we graduated, we must serve them in returnj to what they do to us


damn right!!!
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / Singapore lah!
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
nope :p
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

snipp wrote:


Azndramalover76 wrote:


snipp wrote:


Azndramalover76 wrote:

yUP.


really?,,,why does many younger people wants to get their independence from their parents?



S0 ii W0ULDN'T HAVE T0 BE A BURDEN T0 THEM & ii CAN PAy F0R My 0WN THiNGz!!


can you find a job to earn money and pay for your own things while at the same time studying in college, can you do that?


HMMMMMMMMMM..PR0BABLy..
Posted 12/7/08
-you have to earn your own money
-rent/buy your own home
-pay for your school fees and food
-etc. shiz like that

Where i come from that is 99.1% impossible to do that when your 18
so no I wouldn't want to be independent by 18..........even though that means your parents nagging at you every minute to get out

775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / *over here*
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

irene014 wrote:

-you have to earn your own money
-rent/buy your own home
-pay for your school fees and food
-etc. shiz like that

Where i come from that is 99.1% impossible to do that when your 18
so no I wouldn't want to be independent by 18..........even though that means your parents nagging at you every minute to get out



yeah,,,it is quite impossible in some places,,,
but when you consider places like America and such,,,kids there at 18 can really hold themselves,,,but yeah they are wealthier than us,,,
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.