First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply △Short Love Stories
Creator
6135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 5/21/09


I thank you for posting here....all those stories are sooo sweet and really touched me.....i got real emotional on some of them XP seriously!!
im sorry for this really late reply.....there are quite a few reasons to that.....i always forgot to check and see this forum cause i was too caught up with other stuff here~ and again im really sorry
the profile can't fit all these lovely stories so instead ill put random stories on the profile and make a page for this forum~!

....just hope i remember it this time XP
Lovers
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / cookie land xP
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
Girl: Did I ever cross in your mind?
Boy: No.
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: Not really.
Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Choose - Me or your life?
Boy: My life.

The girl runs away in shock and pain, and the boy runs after her, then he says...
The reason you never cross in my mind is because you're always on my mind..
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you..
The reason why I don't want you is because I need you..
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left..
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you..
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you..
and The reason I choose my life is because YOU ARE MY LIFE..

i got this from my friend..it's so sweet..<3
Creator
6135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

sumirey wrote:

Girl: Did I ever cross in your mind?
Boy: No.
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: Not really.
Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Choose - Me or your life?
Boy: My life.

The girl runs away in shock and pain, and the boy runs after her, then he says...
The reason you never cross in my mind is because you're always on my mind..
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you..
The reason why I don't want you is because I need you..
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left..
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you..
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you..
and The reason I choose my life is because YOU ARE MY LIFE..

i got this from my friend..it's so sweet..<3


thank you for posting....at first i thought it was mean of the boy.....but it is really sweet :]
Lovers
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / cookie land xP
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

hs5hen wrote:


sumirey wrote:

Girl: Did I ever cross in your mind?
Boy: No.
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: Not really.
Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Choose - Me or your life?
Boy: My life.

The girl runs away in shock and pain, and the boy runs after her, then he says...
The reason you never cross in my mind is because you're always on my mind..
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you..
The reason why I don't want you is because I need you..
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left..
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you..
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you..
and The reason I choose my life is because YOU ARE MY LIFE..

i got this from my friend..it's so sweet..<3


thank you for posting....at first i thought it was mean of the boy.....but it is really sweet :]


your welcome..hehe..i really wish ..if i had a bf he would be romantic..^/////^
Creator
6135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

sumirey wrote:


hs5hen wrote:


sumirey wrote:

Girl: Did I ever cross in your mind?
Boy: No.
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: Not really.
Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Choose - Me or your life?
Boy: My life.

The girl runs away in shock and pain, and the boy runs after her, then he says...
The reason you never cross in my mind is because you're always on my mind..
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you..
The reason why I don't want you is because I need you..
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left..
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you..
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you..
and The reason I choose my life is because YOU ARE MY LIFE..

i got this from my friend..it's so sweet..<3


thank you for posting....at first i thought it was mean of the boy.....but it is really sweet :]


your welcome..hehe..i really wish ..if i had a bf he would be romantic..^/////^


yeah, me too~~
but i dont thank that'll happen to me.....most of the guys at my school are kind of jerkish XP
Lovers
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / cookie land xP
Offline
Posted 6/16/09


maybe not at ur school but out side there's a thousand of them..so dont give up ^^
someday a guy will treat u like tis..
Creator
6135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 6/19/09

sumirey wrote:



maybe not at ur school but out side there's a thousand of them..so dont give up ^^
someday a guy will treat u like tis..


I sure will not give up.....and u too~~
:)) I know everyone has their special someone....
but time sure is slow, lol~
Lovers
58031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where My Heart Lives
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
The Blind Girl

There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she could see everything, including her boyfriend.
Her boyfriend asked her, "now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too, and refused to marry him.

Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying..... "Just take care of my eyes dear." i'll always love you forever..

Thanks from http://www.lovefatedestiny.com/shortlovestories5.htm

*tear* thatz a sad love story
Creator
6135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/13/09

asianangel122890 wrote:

The Blind Girl

There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she could see everything, including her boyfriend.
Her boyfriend asked her, "now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too, and refused to marry him.

Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying..... "Just take care of my eyes dear." i'll always love you forever..

Thanks from http://www.lovefatedestiny.com/shortlovestories5.htm

*tear* thatz a sad love story


omg! that's so sad...the girl is such a selfish person ><
Lovers
58031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where My Heart Lives
Offline
Posted 10/16/09

hs5hen wrote:


asianangel122890 wrote:

The Blind Girl

There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she could see everything, including her boyfriend.
Her boyfriend asked her, "now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too, and refused to marry him.

Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying..... "Just take care of my eyes dear." i'll always love you forever..

Thanks from http://www.lovefatedestiny.com/shortlovestories5.htm

*tear* thatz a sad love story


omg! that's so sad...the girl is such a selfish person ><


i know so selfish. i amlost cried reading it bc i felt sorry for the guy
Lovers
58031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where My Heart Lives
Offline
Posted 10/16/09
I know its long but it's a good story. I cried for this so people read it because it will touch ur hearts

A Silent Love

From the very Begining, the girl's family objected strongly on her dating this guy. Saying that it has got to do with family background & that the girl will have to suffer for the rest of her life if she were to be with him. Due to family's pressure, the couple quarrel very often. Though the girl love the guy deeply, but she always ask him: "How deep is your love for me?" As the guy is not good with his words, this often cause the girl to be very upset. With that & the family's pressure, the girl often vent her anger on him. As for him, he only endure it in silence.

After a couple of years, the guy finally graduated & decided to further his studies in overseas. Before leaving, he proposed to the girl: "I'm not very good with words. But all I know is that I love you. If you allow me, I will take care of you for the rest of my life. As for your family, I'll try my best to talk them round. Will you marry me?"

The girl agreed, & with the guy's determination, the family finally gave in & agreed to let them get married. So before he leave, they got engaged. The girl went out to the working society, whereas the guy was overseas, continuing his studies. They sent their love through emails & phone calls. Though it's hard, but both never thought of giving up.

One day, while the girl was on her way to work, she was knocked down by a car that lost control. When she woke up, she saw her parents beside her bed. She realised that she was badly injured. Seeing her mum crying, she wanted to comfort her. But she realized that all that could come out of her mouth was just a sigh. She has lost her voice......

The doctors says that the impact on her brain has caused her to lose her voice. Listening to her parents' comfort, but with nothing coming out from her, she broke down.

During the stay in hospital, besides silence cry,.....it's still just silence cry that companied her. Upon reaching home, everything seems to be the same. Except for the ringing tone of the phone. Which pierced into her heart everytime it rang. She does not wish to let the guy know. & not wanting to be a burden to him, she wrote a letter to him saying that she does not wish to wait any longer.

With that, she sent the ring back to him. In return, the guy sent millions & millions of reply, and countless of phonecalls,.. all the girl could do, besides crying, was still crying....

The parents decided to move away, hoping that she could eventually forget everything & be happy.

With a new environment, the girl learn sign language & started a new life. Telling herself everyday that she must forget the guy. One day, her friend came & told her that he's back. She asked her friend not to let him know what happened to her. Since then, there wasn't anymore news of him.

A year has passed & her friend came with an envelope, containing an invitation card for the guy's wedding. The girl was shattered. When she open the letter, she saw her name in it instead.

When she was about to ask her friend what's going on, she saw the guy standing in front of her. He used sign language telling her "I've spent a year's time to learn sign language. Just to let you know that I've not forgotten our promise. Let me have the chance to be your voice. I Love You. With that, he slipped the ring back into her finger. The girl finally smiled.

Thanks to http://www.lovefatedestiny.com/sweetlovestories.htm

that was a great story *tears*
Lovers
3208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / LOLLIPOP world...XD
Offline
Posted 10/28/09

asianangel122890 wrote:

I know its long but it's a good story. I cried for this so people read it because it will touch ur hearts

A Silent Love

From the very Begining, the girl's family objected strongly on her dating this guy. Saying that it has got to do with family background & that the girl will have to suffer for the rest of her life if she were to be with him. Due to family's pressure, the couple quarrel very often. Though the girl love the guy deeply, but she always ask him: "How deep is your love for me?" As the guy is not good with his words, this often cause the girl to be very upset. With that & the family's pressure, the girl often vent her anger on him. As for him, he only endure it in silence.

After a couple of years, the guy finally graduated & decided to further his studies in overseas. Before leaving, he proposed to the girl: "I'm not very good with words. But all I know is that I love you. If you allow me, I will take care of you for the rest of my life. As for your family, I'll try my best to talk them round. Will you marry me?"

The girl agreed, & with the guy's determination, the family finally gave in & agreed to let them get married. So before he leave, they got engaged. The girl went out to the working society, whereas the guy was overseas, continuing his studies. They sent their love through emails & phone calls. Though it's hard, but both never thought of giving up.

One day, while the girl was on her way to work, she was knocked down by a car that lost control. When she woke up, she saw her parents beside her bed. She realised that she was badly injured. Seeing her mum crying, she wanted to comfort her. But she realized that all that could come out of her mouth was just a sigh. She has lost her voice......

The doctors says that the impact on her brain has caused her to lose her voice. Listening to her parents' comfort, but with nothing coming out from her, she broke down.

During the stay in hospital, besides silence cry,.....it's still just silence cry that companied her. Upon reaching home, everything seems to be the same. Except for the ringing tone of the phone. Which pierced into her heart everytime it rang. She does not wish to let the guy know. & not wanting to be a burden to him, she wrote a letter to him saying that she does not wish to wait any longer.

With that, she sent the ring back to him. In return, the guy sent millions & millions of reply, and countless of phonecalls,.. all the girl could do, besides crying, was still crying....

The parents decided to move away, hoping that she could eventually forget everything & be happy.

With a new environment, the girl learn sign language & started a new life. Telling herself everyday that she must forget the guy. One day, her friend came & told her that he's back. She asked her friend not to let him know what happened to her. Since then, there wasn't anymore news of him.

A year has passed & her friend came with an envelope, containing an invitation card for the guy's wedding. The girl was shattered. When she open the letter, she saw her name in it instead.

When she was about to ask her friend what's going on, she saw the guy standing in front of her. He used sign language telling her "I've spent a year's time to learn sign language. Just to let you know that I've not forgotten our promise. Let me have the chance to be your voice. I Love You. With that, he slipped the ring back into her finger. The girl finally smiled.

Thanks to http://www.lovefatedestiny.com/sweetlovestories.htm

that was a great story *tears*





i first read it on my exam in english... i really like the story too...XD it was on my examination...XD hahaha... coincidence...XXD
Lovers
58031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where My Heart Lives
Offline
Posted 10/28/09

sachiko57 wrote:


asianangel122890 wrote:

I know its long but it's a good story. I cried for this so people read it because it will touch ur hearts

A Silent Love

From the very Begining, the girl's family objected strongly on her dating this guy. Saying that it has got to do with family background & that the girl will have to suffer for the rest of her life if she were to be with him. Due to family's pressure, the couple quarrel very often. Though the girl love the guy deeply, but she always ask him: "How deep is your love for me?" As the guy is not good with his words, this often cause the girl to be very upset. With that & the family's pressure, the girl often vent her anger on him. As for him, he only endure it in silence.

After a couple of years, the guy finally graduated & decided to further his studies in overseas. Before leaving, he proposed to the girl: "I'm not very good with words. But all I know is that I love you. If you allow me, I will take care of you for the rest of my life. As for your family, I'll try my best to talk them round. Will you marry me?"

The girl agreed, & with the guy's determination, the family finally gave in & agreed to let them get married. So before he leave, they got engaged. The girl went out to the working society, whereas the guy was overseas, continuing his studies. They sent their love through emails & phone calls. Though it's hard, but both never thought of giving up.

One day, while the girl was on her way to work, she was knocked down by a car that lost control. When she woke up, she saw her parents beside her bed. She realised that she was badly injured. Seeing her mum crying, she wanted to comfort her. But she realized that all that could come out of her mouth was just a sigh. She has lost her voice......

The doctors says that the impact on her brain has caused her to lose her voice. Listening to her parents' comfort, but with nothing coming out from her, she broke down.

During the stay in hospital, besides silence cry,.....it's still just silence cry that companied her. Upon reaching home, everything seems to be the same. Except for the ringing tone of the phone. Which pierced into her heart everytime it rang. She does not wish to let the guy know. & not wanting to be a burden to him, she wrote a letter to him saying that she does not wish to wait any longer.

With that, she sent the ring back to him. In return, the guy sent millions & millions of reply, and countless of phonecalls,.. all the girl could do, besides crying, was still crying....

The parents decided to move away, hoping that she could eventually forget everything & be happy.

With a new environment, the girl learn sign language & started a new life. Telling herself everyday that she must forget the guy. One day, her friend came & told her that he's back. She asked her friend not to let him know what happened to her. Since then, there wasn't anymore news of him.

A year has passed & her friend came with an envelope, containing an invitation card for the guy's wedding. The girl was shattered. When she open the letter, she saw her name in it instead.

When she was about to ask her friend what's going on, she saw the guy standing in front of her. He used sign language telling her "I've spent a year's time to learn sign language. Just to let you know that I've not forgotten our promise. Let me have the chance to be your voice. I Love You. With that, he slipped the ring back into her finger. The girl finally smiled.

Thanks to http://www.lovefatedestiny.com/sweetlovestories.htm

that was a great story *tears*





i first read it on my exam in english... i really like the story too...XD it was on my examination...XD hahaha... coincidence...XXD


well thats quite interesting but the main thing is that story is great
Posted 11/6/09
Well i made this up my self but i can't really write it into a proper story if you get me .

Characters :
Emily
Danny

theres a girl who just kiss any guy randomly . she have kissed all the guy in school. expect for one . he used to be her childhood friend , they used to be very close. he always loved her . Everybody always go up to him and say how come Emily never kissed you ? she has kissed everybody just expect you. .. maybe she hates you ... the people walk away and Danny just thinks to himself. ... maybe she hates me because we kissed when we young. * sighs* it was only a accident after tht we never even talked . he bumps into someone . it was Emily . He said sorry . then they started to talk more . ( i can't be bother the go in full details then) one day Danny over heard a conversation and he heard Emily voice. " Danny and i used to be really close mates. but then we accidentally kissed! i just ... ermmm you know . the other girl says i know what you mean eww right ? he walks around the corner and thinks . does she really think tht ? then he thought he need to make things straight . ( it's weird how i explain but i know what i mean lol ) so he decided to call her and meet up with her on the school roof. The girl . "hey what did you call me up for ? some thing interesting happened ? "the boy . no .. all this time i have been wondering why did you ignore and avoid me up until now . what did i do wrong tht time we kissed ages ago ? . do you hate me because of tht reason? why do you kiss all the guys in school expect for me ? why are you being friendly to me now ? the girl starts to cry , the boy turns around and runs . the schools ends . the boys walks back home on his own after waving bye to his mates . he thinks about the girl and what he said to her . then suddenly he heard and small voice calling his name . he thought it was his imagination. so he carried on walking. he hears his name again , when he turns around the girl kisses him . the girls crys and says " ive always loved you . i thought you hated me for tht kiss. i was so happy tht we finally got close again . your kiss had me happy it was sweet .i kissed all the guys expect you because i wanted to find another guys whose kiss is as sweet as your . i wanted to move on . but i realised i just couldn't . shes carries on crying and the boy hugs her and wipes her tears. your have always been iin my heart. i actually thought you hated me . he kisses her. And you won't be able to find a guy with the sweetest kiss like i do. they kissed . they held hands and as the walks back home. the girls says how did we actually accidentally kiss? the boy blushes and say . we didn't accidentally kiss i want to ... they both blush and then starts laughing.




This story isn't very good . i'm sorry . ><
Lovers
10976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

cuteychick wrote:

Well i made this up my self but i can't really write it into a proper story if you get me .

Characters :
Emily
Danny

theres a girl who just kiss any guy randomly . she have kissed all the guy in school. expect for one . he used to be her childhood friend , they used to be very close. he always loved her . Everybody always go up to him and say how come Emily never kissed you ? she has kissed everybody just expect you. .. maybe she hates you ... the people walk away and Danny just thinks to himself. ... maybe she hates me because we kissed when we young. * sighs* it was only a accident after tht we never even talked . he bumps into someone . it was Emily . He said sorry . then they started to talk more . ( i can't be bother the go in full details then) one day Danny over heard a conversation and he heard Emily voice. " Danny and i used to be really close mates. but then we accidentally kissed! i just ... ermmm you know . the other girl says i know what you mean eww right ? he walks around the corner and thinks . does she really think tht ? then he thought he need to make things straight . ( it's weird how i explain but i know what i mean lol ) so he decided to call her and meet up with her on the school roof. The girl . "hey what did you call me up for ? some thing interesting happened ? "the boy . no .. all this time i have been wondering why did you ignore and avoid me up until now . what did i do wrong tht time we kissed ages ago ? . do you hate me because of tht reason? why do you kiss all the guys in school expect for me ? why are you being friendly to me now ? the girl starts to cry , the boy turns around and runs . the schools ends . the boys walks back home on his own after waving bye to his mates . he thinks about the girl and what he said to her . then suddenly he heard and small voice calling his name . he thought it was his imagination. so he carried on walking. he hears his name again , when he turns around the girl kisses him . the girls crys and says " ive always loved you . i thought you hated me for tht kiss. i was so happy tht we finally got close again . your kiss had me happy it was sweet .i kissed all the guys expect you because i wanted to find another guys whose kiss is as sweet as your . i wanted to move on . but i realised i just couldn't . shes carries on crying and the boy hugs her and wipes her tears. your have always been iin my heart. i actually thought you hated me . he kisses her. And you won't be able to find a guy with the sweetest kiss like i do. they kissed . they held hands and as the walks back home. the girls says how did we actually accidentally kiss? the boy blushes and say . we didn't accidentally kiss i want to ... they both blush and then starts laughing.




This story isn't very good . i'm sorry . ><


nope........its nice
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.