Created by laurianes
yuki kuran or bella swan
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/7/08
who do you think is better .. i'm just wondering i've read a forum about kaname vs . edward cullen .. so i'm wondering how about them ..

even so bella is a human and yuki is a vampire that became a human and a vampire at the end ..
it can be yuki cross or kuran its either .. you can base the comparison when yuki is still human .. its up to you ..

what do you think ? ..

gomen ifs this in the wrong section .. second time starting a forum so gomen ..

heres the link for the forum of kaname vs edward cullen : ..

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-402552/KANAME-vs-EDWARD-CULLEN.html?src=channel
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
yuki for me .. hands up for yuki !
Posted 12/7/08
none, wrong section + vs thread
5132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / o.o
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
why are people comparing twilight char to VK char..? o_0

I mean, first, there is no relation at all, well except for the vampires and etc..

And Yuki Kuran has no common characteristic to Bella Swan. It might be possible if it was Yuki Kurosu/Cross.
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/7/08
Meh
516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Bella
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

laurianes wrote:

who do you think is better .. i'm just wondering i've read a forum about kaname vs . edward cullen .. so i'm wondering how about them ..

even so bella is a human and yuki is a vampire that became a human and a vampire at the end ..
it can be yuki cross or kuran its either .. you can base the comparison when yuki is still human .. its up to you ..

what do you think ? ..

gomen ifs this in the wrong section .. second time starting a forum so gomen ..

heres the link for the forum of kaname vs edward cullen : ..

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-402552/KANAME-vs-EDWARD-CULLEN.html?src=channel


This is a poll thread, please post it on the poll section next time.
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

Maou068 wrote:


laurianes wrote:

who do you think is better .. i'm just wondering i've read a forum about kaname vs . edward cullen .. so i'm wondering how about them ..

even so bella is a human and yuki is a vampire that became a human and a vampire at the end ..
it can be yuki cross or kuran its either .. you can base the comparison when yuki is still human .. its up to you ..

what do you think ? ..

gomen ifs this in the wrong section .. second time starting a forum so gomen ..

heres the link for the forum of kaname vs edward cullen : ..

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-402552/KANAME-vs-EDWARD-CULLEN.html?src=channel


This is a poll thread, please post it on the poll section next time.


oh .. tnx for letting me know ..
10078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kuala Lumpur
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
don't care
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

laurianes wrote:


oh .. tnx for letting me know ..


No problem, the mods had already corrected your mistake. But do remember that there are lots of people here in CR that will eat you alive for your carelessness.
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

Maou068 wrote:


laurianes wrote:


oh .. tnx for letting me know ..


No problem, the mods had already corrected your mistake. But do remember that there are lots of people here in CR that will eat you alive for your carelessness.



thank you very much ..
5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Kuran Yuuki!
13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on earth....
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
yuuki kuran...
Posted 12/7/08
Earlier, it was Kaname VS Edward thread.
And now this shit?Goodness.
Oh,Lord, spare my life.
AxR
50287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Yuki
You must be logged in to post.